Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:05 pm

AshK wrote:"I do look good in mine don't I?" Jade said happily with a girlish giggle. "I'm sure you would look good in one too you little fox!" :wink: "I still may wear my One Piece suits from time to time." Jade says as she tries to get comfortable. She loves the feeling of her little sister laying on her bust. "Do you like using my bust as a pillow sis?" Jade asked. "I never thought of it until recently, but I really do look good in the clothes that I wear. No wonder why Joey is in love with me." Jade said as she quickly covered her mouth. "Did I just say that out loud?" Jade asked with a blush of embarrassment. :oops:

Lizzi just smiled and led Mina toward the Manga section. "So which Manga are you looking for?" Lizzi asked as she picked up almost the whole Sailor Stars Series of Manga for Sailor Moon.

(I need to get to bed now. Good night.)

"Yep. The guys just follow all over you. As long as it makes you feel good," said Anna with a giggle. "Still shouldn't you be ordering pizza now?"

---

"I don't know. I mean I never really read too much before," said Mina as she looked at the manga. She then pause her eyes on a volume that had a picture of two guys on it. It was wrapped in plastic and clearly was yaoi.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:26 am

"Oh you don't understand Anna." Jade says with a blush on her face and a dreamy look in her eyes. "Joey is the President of the Anime Club, I am the Vice President of the Anime Club. He is also my Boyfriend." Jade said with a sigh still that dreamy look in her eyes. "I asked him to the Vice Versa Dance coming up and he said yes. Not only that he is a Senior Hottie." Jade said as if she was in a dream. "I hope he becomes my Boyfriend well past the dance." Jade went on and on for about an hour and a half about Joey and how great he was. She even told Anna about how he likes the fact that she(Jade) pulls a Haruhi Suzumiya on Mina from time-to-time and dresses her in Cosplay costumes. Jade looked up at the time and noticed it was about 3:30. "It's only 3:30 Anna, we will order the Pizza around 5 and have it here by the time Leigh gets home at 5:30." Jade said. She still had that dreamy look in her eyes for Joey. The James part of her brain cringed at how girly she is now. Jade didn't even notice it and continued to watch Anime with her arm around her little sister.

Lizzi looked at her watch and noticed that it was 3:30.

"Um Mina-Chan it's 3:30. We have been reading Manga for an hour and a half." Lizzi said as she picked out her Sailor Moon Sailor Stars Manga and headed toward the cash register.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:33 pm

AshK wrote:"Oh you don't understand Anna." Jade says with a blush on her face and a dreamy look in her eyes. "Joey is the President of the Anime Club, I am the Vice President of the Anime Club. He is also my Boyfriend." Jade said with a sigh still that dreamy look in her eyes. "I asked him to the Vice Versa Dance coming up and he said yes. Not only that he is a Senior Hottie." Jade said as if she was in a dream. "I hope he becomes my Boyfriend well past the dance." Jade went on and on for about an hour and a half about Joey and how great he was. She even told Anna about how he likes the fact that she(Jade) pulls a Haruhi Suzumiya on Mina from time-to-time and dresses her in Cosplay costumes. Jade looked up at the time and noticed it was about 3:30. "It's only 3:30 Anna, we will order the Pizza around 5 and have it here by the time Leigh gets home at 5:30." Jade said. She still had that dreamy look in her eyes for Joey. The James part of her brain cringed at how girly she is now. Jade didn't even notice it and continued to watch Anime with her arm around her little sister.

Lizzi looked at her watch and noticed that it was 3:30.

"Um Mina-Chan it's 3:30. We have been reading Manga for an hour and a half." Lizzi said as she picked out her Sailor Moon Sailor Stars Manga and headed toward the cash register.

Anna was giggling the whole time and wasn't going to let her older sister stop any time soon. She then laughed and said, "You are so silly Jade oneechan."

---

"What are you talking about?" asked Mina as she looked at Lizzi. "I haven't been reading a single thing. Instead I am doing the right thing and buying what I want."

Mina had spent the whole time looking at different mangas. As Mike she did enjoy some manga but never collected a lot of it. Still some how Mina had found herself thumbing though mangas that she could and looking at them. The nicely drawn guys seem to have gotten her attention. The Mike within her didn't like the subject manner but did admit that there was some story within the pages. Lizzi could see that Mina had at least seven volumes with almost half of it being yaoi.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:27 pm

"What do you mean Anna-imoutochan?" Jade asked. "Why are you so surprised that I have a boyfriend and I talk about him a lot?" "You're the silly one you little fox!" Jade says as she ruffles her sister's hair again. The James part of Jade's mind had to admit that the contract did make his new form very beautiful and hot. He had practically forgotten how cute his two younger sisters were when he was James. It looks like Beauty must run in the family. However, he was stunned that as Jade he got a boyfriend that she liked so fast. What else was the contract doing to his new life? Jade took out the DVD that had just finished and put in disc two of Ranma 1/2 Season I. "So Anna, we so have got to spend more time together. I mean this is sooooo much fun!" Jade said with a giggle.

"I guess I was the one that was reading through them." Lizzi said with a sweatdrop as she collected all the Tokyo Mew Mew and Tokyo Mew Mew Ala Mode Manga along with her Sailor Moon Sailor Stars Manga.

"Don't tell me you are a yaoi fangirl!" Lizzi said in shock. "We should get going if we want to get some more clothes."

With that Lizzi headed up to the cashier counter.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:55 pm

AshK wrote:"What do you mean Anna-imoutochan?" Jade asked. "Why are you so surprised that I have a boyfriend and I talk about him a lot?" "You're the silly one you little fox!" Jade says as she ruffles her sister's hair again. The James part of Jade's mind had to admit that the contract did make his new form very beautiful and hot. He had practically forgotten how cute his two younger sisters were when he was James. It looks like Beauty must run in the family. However, he was stunned that as Jade he got a boyfriend that she liked so fast. What else was the contract doing to his new life? Jade took out the DVD that had just finished and put in disc two of Ranma 1/2 Season I. "So Anna, we so have got to spend more time together. I mean this is sooooo much fun!" Jade said with a giggle.

"I guess I was the one that was reading through them." Lizzi said with a sweatdrop as she collected all the Tokyo Mew Mew and Tokyo Mew Mew Ala Mode Manga along with her Sailor Moon Sailor Stars Manga.

"Don't tell me you are a yaoi fangirl!" Lizzi said in shock. "We should get going if we want to get some more clothes."

With that Lizzi headed up to the cashier counter.

"Well you always love to talk a lot. So I guess that shouldn't be a surprise," giggled Anna as she then made her head more comfortable within Jade's chest. "But you also love to spend time with Leigh. So are you lying to me or her?"

---

"Yeah..You were," said Mina as she then noticed the stack she had and blushed. She then shook her head and remember what yaoi was. She then said, "What! No! I mean I only like them for the story is all!"

Mina followed to the counter as well.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:26 pm

"You know you're right. I should really spend equal time with both of you." Jade said. "I was just so overcome with not having her around, that I never realized that I miss her." Jade said. "I hope you don't mind if I spend some time with Leigh tomorrow do you?"

Jade was thoroughly confused which sister did she like better. Did she like Anna better or Leigh better. This new life was so confusing. Maybe some answers will come to her as the contract continues.

"Yeah right whatever." Lizzi said as she rolled her eyes :roll: "There is nothing wrong with being a yaoi Fangirl. There are a lot of them out there."

When Lizzi and Mina got to the checkout counter there were a lot of people in front of them. Curse these going out of business sales.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:29 pm

AshK wrote:"You know you're right. I should really spend equal time with both of you." Jade said. "I was just so overcome with not having her around, that I never realized that I miss her." Jade said. "I hope you don't mind if I spend some time with Leigh tomorrow do you?"

Jade was thoroughly confused which sister did she like better. Did she like Anna better or Leigh better. This new life was so confusing. Maybe some answers will come to her as the contract continues.

"Yeah right whatever." Lizzi said as she rolled her eyes :roll: "There is nothing wrong with being a yaoi Fangirl. There are a lot of them out there."

When Lizzi and Mina got to the checkout counter there were a lot of people in front of them. Curse these going out of business sales.

"It is alright with me. Anyways I have to do my homework," said Anna with a smile. "So now how about pizza?"

----

"Whatever. They have good stories," said Mina as she waited in line. She then sighed and wonder if she did own a lot of this kind of stuff. She remember seeing the shelf but wasn't sure what was on it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:35 pm

Jade stopped the DVD. She pulled out her Cell Phone and called for delivery. "Thank you very much." Jade said as she hung up the phone. "Go upstairs and do your homework. Just like let me know if you need any help. It will be at least thirty minutes before the Pizza gets here anyway."

"Wondering what type of Manga you have at home aren't you?" Lizzi asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:41 pm

AshK wrote:Jade stopped the DVD. She pulled out her Cell Phone and called for delivery. "Thank you very much." Jade said as she hung up the phone. "Go upstairs and do your homework. Just like let me know if you need any help. It will be at least thirty minutes before the Pizza gets here anyway."

"But I can do it tomorrow," said Anna as she frowns and pouts her face.

----

"Yes....surely it can't all be this," said Mina as she frowns and shook her head. It would now seems like Lizzi turn to be checked out.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:43 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:Jade stopped the DVD. She pulled out her Cell Phone and called for delivery. "Thank you very much." Jade said as she hung up the phone. "Go upstairs and do your homework. Just like let me know if you need any help. It will be at least thirty minutes before the Pizza gets here anyway."

"But I can do it tomorrow," said Anna as she frowns and pouts her face.

----

"Yes....surely it can't all be this," said Mina as she frowns and shook her head. It would now seems like Lizzi turn to be checked out.

"Do you promise to do your homework tomorrow?" Jade asked. "I take it you want to watch more Anime with me."

Lizzi is checked out and she pays. Thank goodness for Going out of business sales.

Lizzi then waits for Mina at the mall entrance to the store.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:50 pm

AshK wrote:"Do you promise to do your homework tomorrow?" Jade asked. "I take it you want to watch more Anime with me."

Lizzi is checked out and she pays. Thank goodness for Going out of business sales.

Lizzi then waits for Mina at the mall entrance to the store.

"Yeah. Promise," said Anna with a smile as she rest her head on Jade's chest. "Of course."

-----

Mina gets out of line after paying and soon unwraps one of the mangas that was wrapped in clear wrap. She seem to be in awe as one of the pages had a pair of men leaning against each other. She couldn't pull her eyes away from the scene as she walks out of the store.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:43 am

"I love you little sis." Jade says as she strokes Anna's hair.

"So where do you want to go now?" Lizzi asked her cousin.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:47 am

AshK wrote:"I love you little sis." Jade says as she strokes Anna's hair.

"So where do you want to go now?" Lizzi asked her cousin.

"Of course you do!" giggled Anna as she got up and then said, "Excuse me. I think I am going to shower a bit."

-----

"Hmm....Whatever is fine," said Mina as she seem engrossed in her volume.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:59 pm

"Okay sis." Jade says as she stops the DVD that's playing and waits for the Pizza to get delivered.

"Let's head over to JC Penney for some cute clothes." Lizzi suggested.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:01 pm

AshK wrote:"Okay sis." Jade says as she stops the DVD that's playing and waits for the Pizza to get delivered.

"Let's head over to JC Penney for some cute clothes." Lizzi suggested.

Anna disappears and soon the shower began. She seem to be taking a long while.

-----

"Yeah. That is fine," said Mina as she follows and was still reading her manga. She seem really into it. Mina didn't really like this but the guys just seem too much for her and even she liked the story.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying