[FFRP] A Woman's Point of View

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: A Woman's Point of View

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:34 am

Emily would know Jeff didn't find talking to women easy. He might have mention to Richard some he thought were pretty, but he never he spoke to the women in question, and certainly didn't seem to have the confidence to pay them conpliments. His back was to her when she came into the room, but he turned, and his eyes widened for a moment before he smiled. "Emily... you look... beautiful". He was dresses in a black dress shirt, with no tie and an open, collar, smart black pants, and polished black shoes.

"Dinner is almost ready, I thought I'd come get you myself, I know those stairs must be hard work for you", he said, walking towards her, towering above her, but his smile was so warm as he offered her his arm.

Kathy smiled at her new friend with a little blush, "Okay...". She filled the space infront of the house with all the Lego flowers she could find, "Is that enough, Princess?" she asked. It didn't escape her that she and Katie could almost be mistaken for sisters with how they looked now.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:00 am

Emily's cheeks gained a vivid pink hue, and she couldn't bring herself to look directly at Jeff. Somehow, knowing that he liked how she looked made her feel better about herself, but so much more nervous at the same time. "Thank you." Her heart almost skipped a beat when she saw his arm offered to her, and she hesitantly looked up to him with her still rosy cheeks. "You're so kind..." Despite how nerve-wracking it made her feel, she couldn't hold back a smile as she slipped her arm around his. "I think those stairs have something against me, personally."

Katie raised an eyebrow at the girl, but didn't make a sound. She did, however, bob her figure up and down a little more to draw attention to it. She made the figure pace back and forth, and she eventually spoke again in her squeaky voice. "Did someone say something?"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:17 pm

Jeff grinned at her, and led her across the room, and out of her apartment, closing the door behind them. "I've been looking forward to this all afternoon. It's been a while since I had someone to spend the evening with", he explained, helping her down the steps to the next floor, and then along the corridor to his apartment.

It was the same size as Emily's, but... without the pink. The floors were pine, with nice soft rugs here and there, with a light brown leather sofa and two matching armchairs with blankets thrown over them, and a coffee table in the middle. A huge TV was up on the wall, and several large speakers were placed around the room. In the corner was a desk, that had a computer with a couple of screens, along with packed bookshelves.

Closer to the kitchen area, there was a table large enough for four, but was currently set for two to sit opposite eachother. "Make yourself comfortable. Is there anything you'd like to drink? I bought some non-alcoholic wine if you'd like to try some", he smiled as he guided her over to the couch.

Kathy stared at Katie in confusion for a moment, before her blue eyes looked down at the lego figures again. She blushed, but cleared her throat before attempting a squeaky voice of her own, "It was me, Princess... I said I hope this is enough flowers for you... ". She cringed, this was so embarrassing, and yet she couldn't ignore that thought in the back of her head saying this was the most fun she'd had for days.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:35 pm

Walking down the stairs, Emily couldn't help but clutch his arm tightly in an effort to get more support. He just seemed more solid and steady than her, and once he had taken her into his apartment, she let go with reluctance. She nodded to herself in approval at his apartment. Now, if only Susan could have made hers more like this. "I like your apartment. It seems so...earthy." She wondered where she got the adjective from as she sat down on his couch with a sigh. "And I'd love some of your fancy grape juice, but only if you tell me why a tall, good looking and successful man like yourself has a hard time finding company." She smirked. Half of her comment was actually Richard taking a jab at him, but the other half was returning his previous compliment.

Katie smiled and bobbed her head about as she wiggled her princess figure to make her talk. "Why yes, that should be plenty of flowers! I should have more servants like you, Kathy." She looked up and let out a small giggle at the girl before continuing in her squeaky voice. "Since you are such a good servant, I would like you to go down the water slide with me!" She scrounged a bit and found a thin, flat piece that she propped up against her unfinished building.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:50 pm

Jeff blushed a little, and rubbed the back of his neck as he poured the drinks. "Ah, well I suppose most people are tall in your eyes, and... I'm not so sure about the handsome part". Walking over, he handed her a glass of the wine, and then sat down beside her. "I'm just a little nervous when meeting new people, especially women... but you seemed... approachable". He took a little sip of his drink and carefully set it down on the coffee table. His eyes fell upon her tummy, and he smiled. To Richard, and to most men in their office, pregnancy would have been put them off any woman, because they didn't want to deal with kids and emotions, they just wanted the sex. Jeff was obviously not like that though.

"Do you know if it's a boy or a girl?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:02 pm

Sitting down right next to Jeff felt good and right somehow. Being in his apartment felt so safe. Emily could feel her nervousness slowly melting away. She took a sip of the juice and kept the glass in one hand, swirling the liquid slowly as she considered him. "I don't know yet. I'm hoping for a boy..." she said, looking down at her belly. "But a girl would be just as nice." She leaned to her side, towards him, and let her hair flow down between them. "So tell me. What is it about me that seems so much more approachable? Hmm?" Her smirk widened and her eyes shined with a certain amount of coyness. Her reason for being there was to tell him who she really was, but she couldn't help but toy with him a little.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:14 pm

"Well, at first I saw you struggling with those bags. I couldn't just stand and watch. Before even thinking about it, I was helping you and we were talking... ". His eyes moved about a little, watching her long hair brush over her shoulder. "I invited you to dinner, because I wanted you to feel welcome in the building... but... then I couldn't get you out of my mind all afternoon". A hand gently brushed over his side, the arm loosely wrapping around her small waist. "I don't know why, but I feel so relaxed with you, as if I've known you for years... ". At his touch, a shiver ran down her spine, and when he wrapped an around around her waist, the little thing in her panties started to tingle... and her heart raced, yet the was a warm, pleasing, comforting sensation spreading out through her body.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:31 pm

Emily's eyes went wide and she inhaled sharply. That arm around her waist was the lifeline to a whole other world of soothing, pleasing comfort. She felt the heat return to her cheeks as they regained their rosy color, and she couldn't help but finish leaning over to rest her shoulder on his arm. Her hair trickled down over his arm and she closed her eyes for half a moment to help her regain her composure. She gulped as she realized that he had been thinking of her just as much as she had thought of him. What truly scared her was his last statement. How could he feel like he already knew her? Could he already know? Did Jeff know he was holding what used to be Richard in his arms? Troubled by this train of thought, Emily rested her head on his shoulder and stared at the coffee table. "I know how you feel. Everything just feels so...comfortable when you're around."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:37 pm

Jeff seemed an impossible mixture of strong and gentle as she leaned into him, and he reached a little further around her, his fingers stroking her on the other side as he leaned down towards her... when there was a ringing from the kitchen. He sighed, blushing a little, and softly withdrew the arm around, giving her an apologetic smile as he rose from the couch, "Dinner's ready... ", he murmured, and made his way over to the kitchen area to dish up their meal.

Kathy watched her new friend prop out the flat board against the building, and then joined her by moving her little girl figure to the top of the structure. "Thank you, Princess!", she responded in the squeaky voice, starting to get carried away, forgetting how embarrassing thing all should be. "You should go first... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:53 pm

Emily sagged a bit in the couch after Jeff got up. After being held, not being held was definitely something she didn't like. She frowned at her glass and took another sip before she got up with a grunt. She bent down in a wide-legged stance to grab Jeff's glass from the coffee table and made her way to the table to place his glass at one of the table settings. She looked over at him and set down her glass as well before she walked over and set her palm on his shoulder blade. "Anything I can do to help?"

"Of course I should," answered the squeaky voice. Katie set her figure at the top of the flat board and flicked it to send it sliding down to bounce on the carpet. "Oof! That last step is a doosie!Okay, your turn!"

As they play, a short, smiling form enters the doorway and looks on.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:00 pm

As he felt the hand on his shoulder, he turned his head a little and smiled at her. "Hey, this is meant to be your night off, I've got it under control.. ". There was a nice big steak each, along with a selection of steamed vegetables and boiled potatoes! "There's some sauces on the table", he said, picking up the plates and carefully moving them over to their place at the table, and then pulled out Emily's chair. "Is there anything else I can get you?".

Kathy had no idea they were being watched, a bright smile on her face as she leaned forward on her knees, so the short little denim jumper rose up slightly to reveal her childish panties as she gave her little figure a flick so it tumbled down the board after Katie's princess. "Wheee!", she said in the squeaky voiced, followed by a giggle.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:13 pm

One gesture of kindness after another, Emily found herself more and more impressed with Jeff's courtesy. "Everything's perfect." She returned his smile and sat down in the chair, lifting herself up just enough to aid him in scooting her in. "I can't remember the last time I was treated like this." Indeed, Richard had never really been pampered at all. Even the smallest of offerings like setting her plate for her seemed like special treatment. It was almost as nice as when she was being held, but not nearly as much. More and more of her seemed to wonder when she could be held like that again.

"You two look like you're having fun." The form in the doorway spoke, revealing herself as a smiling, head shaking Louise. "Ready for some dinner?" Katie nodded and stood up, straightening her shirt as she did. "Yes, please." Katie turned to Kathy and whispered. "Mom makes some of the best food ever."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:21 pm

Jeff's hand brushed through Emily's hair once he'd pushed her chair in, giving her tummy enough room so she wouldn't be bumping into the edge of the table. "Perhaps we can make this a regular occurrence?", he suggested, moving to sit down in the chair opposite her, adding a little BBQ sauce to the side of his plate. "I'd sure appreciate your company, it lets you relax for a while, and I know Louise and Katie are enjoying having Kathy over to play".

Kathy turned in suprise, and blushed at the smile from Louise. She'd been expecting a horrified reaction to her loss of age, but it was as if she'd always been this age and size. Slowly, she got to her feet, where Katie's extra height was more apparent as she leaned closer to whisper. Kathy gives her a shy smile, and then follows her out of the bedroom.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:40 pm

"I'd love to!" Emily put her hand over her lips as she blushed from her outburst. She studied her plate and put some BBQ sauce straight on her steak before cutting into it. "I mean, I wouldn't mind..." She looked back up sheepishly across the table at him. "But wouldn't dinner get boring after a while? Surely there's something more exciting you'd rather do than just sit and talk with your new neighbor..." The concept of seeing Jeff like this on a regular basis both thrilled and scared her. She desperately wanted to spend more time with him, but it all seemed to appear more and more like a date as time passed.

Louise lead them to the kitchen where there were two plates side by side waiting for them. Hot and crispy chicken nuggets rested on a plate next to a pool of ketchup, a dollop of scalloped potatoes, and a steamy pile of green beans. Katie climbed up into one of the seats and patted the one next to her, waiting for Kathy to join her. "I already ate, so you two dig in, okay?" Louise winked and headed off into her room.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:49 pm

Jeff cut a piece from his steak, chewing and swallowing before giving a little shrug and smiling at her. "There's more we can do alongside dinner. We could rent a movie to watch on TV, or even go out to a movie theatre. Although, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't tire of just sitting here talking to you". He blushed a little and took another bite of his food.

Kathy climbed up onto the seat beside Katie, and she blushed up at Louise as the red-haired woman winked before leaving them, and she twisted in her chair to watch her go, still a little suprised there'd been no reaction. She looks back to Katie, biting her lip. "You're quite big for your age... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying