[FFRP] A Woman's Point of View

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: A Woman's Point of View

Postby muffinstud » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:19 am

Emily sighed to herself, but there was one thing Jeff said that bothered her. Her smile gradually left and she wriggled a bit to move her head away from his chest. She looked up at him, considering all the features of his face. When she spoke, it was with a straight face and with all seriousness. "Jeff? I will make it my personal quest to make sure you feel ten times happier than this all the time." She blushed and craned her neck up to bring her lips to just barely touch his.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:37 am

He looked down into her eyes, and then when she started to reach up, he leaned down just a little, brushing his lips against her's for the briefest of moments before pulling back and smiling. "Beautiful, smart, kind... you're too good to be true.. ", he grinned, and gently rubbed her round tummy through the soft dress.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:50 am

Emily couldn't help but let out a breathless little moan as she felt him rub her tummy. "And you're just a little clueless, but cute." She smirked. "Now why don't you kiss me for real, hmm?" She placed her hand on top of his to encourage the rubbing of her tummy and craned her neck towards him once again.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:35 am

Jeff seemed a little hesitant after her reaction the last time, but he slowly leans down, brushing his lips against hers, still gently rubbing her tummy as she reached up towards him. He closed his eyes, pressing into the kiss, but kept it soft, letting her move back whenever she wished...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:14 pm

Emily didn't move back until a good long time had passed. She sighed happily afterwards, and kept gazing up at him. She was still glowing from his gentle touch on her tummy, and she reached up with her free hand to cup his cheek. "I know we should take things slow, but..." She paused to gain a knowing smirk. "I think you deserve at least that much."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:01 pm

Zack Collins waits in his future employers office. He is wearing a pretty expensive black buisness suit, obviously wanting to impress his employer. The suit matching his eyes and his black hair combed neatly. He taps his foot on the floor, sometimes grabbing his white manila envolope with all the paper work. He knows he qualifies for the job, but still. Its a bit unerving when your waiting for someone of higher rank than you. He checks his watch to check the time, before letting out a sigh.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:23 pm

Sitting alongside him was a blonde woman, in her late thirties but still rather attractive. She too wore a suit, a dark grey skirt and jacket, with a pale pink blouse inside, sheer tights on her legs, and black high heels. She wore lots of make-up, although had left her hair loose. When she looked at Zack, it was if there was a bad smell in the room, her nose wrinkling slightly at him.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:02 pm

The woman was very attractive. Zack tried not to make it too obvious he was sneaking peeks at her once in a while. He also tried to hold down his blush each time to woman moved. Zack have had enough, he moved next to the woman and steeled himself. "Waiting for the interview too, miss?"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:29 pm

Jeff smiled at Emily, but then glanced up at the clock on the wall, "Ah... seems our evening has flown... ". He looked disappointed, but then gave her a gentle hug, "It doesn't have to be the last though, right? You're just upstairs... we'll see eachother often, if not often enough... ".

Meanwhile, in Louise's apartment, ten year old Kathy had fallen asleep during their viewing of the Littlest Mer-girl. She'd ended up leaning on the bigger ten year old, and curled up slightly, so her panties peeked from beneath the short denim jumper dress she wore over her pale blue t-shirt, her long blonde hair loose down her back.

The smartly-dressed woman's eyebrow rose as she saw Zack was glancing at her and blushing, "You mean, you're going for this job too?". She let out a little laugh and started to shake her head. "I don't think so, honey. I'm quite picky about looking for a job, and this is the one I want. I do believe I know the perfect role for you however... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:35 pm

Zack is takes everything as a joke and smirks. "Sorry to hear that ma'am, but Im getting this job" replied Zack. "I think you'll find me to be perfectly documented for this job" he says confidently patting his folder.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:57 pm

Katie woke up with a start and rubs her eyes. She looked over and noticed the smaller girl leaning up against her. She shook her a little roughly. "Hey, wake up. Movie's over." The ten year old stood and stretched, looking down over her playmate. "We gotta get some playtime in before your mom gets back."

Emily pouted, but ruined the look when she let out a slight giggle at the hug. "I'll be waiting for you. Don't keep me waiting long, okay?" She snuggled her head into his chest one last time before sitting straight up and heaving herself up and out of the couch. "You're a good man, Jeff. I mean it." Her voice took on a more thoughtful tone, and was a little slower.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:19 pm

The woman, Susan, shakes her head, smirking as she gets up from the chair, her blouse straining across her chest as she did so, and then her bottom swayed as she walked away from him, her heels clicking, and she walked in through the office door without even being called. "See you later, sweetie", she waved at Zack, who suddenly felt very light-headed and dizzy...

Kathy lifted her head, struggling to open her eyes as she was shaken, and for a moment, looked around in confusion, before blushing at the other blonde girl, "I'm tired... ", she complained, lifting her hands, curling them up and rubbing her eyes.

Jeff smiled, and stroked a hand down Emily's back as she cuddled against his chest, and then he tilted his head slightly and peered down at her, "Want me to walk you over to Louise's place and then up to your apartment?", he asked.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:24 pm

Zack blushed, as he saw Susan leaved. His eyes stuck on her like fly stuck in a trap. He gulped down as she vanished inside the room. Zack couldnt believe she was so attractive he felt dizzy. He wished he got the job with all his heart, but at the same time, that she would stay in the company so he could see her more often. He grabed his head and headed to the nearby bathroom to splash some water in his face. He couldnt be off for his interview, he had to be focused!
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:28 pm

"Well, if you get me some soda, I'm sure my mom would let you have some too. Don't you want some soda?" Katie peered down at the girl, still on the floor. "Then you should get it, chop chop!"

Jeff's hand on Emily's back was electric, and she still felt it as she walked to the door. "No, I'll be fine. I need to talk to Louise about a couple of things, and I wouldn't want to keep you." She almost went back to the couch to cuddle some more, but she just barely kept her resolve. "Besides, I'm a big girl. I can handle myself."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:45 pm

As Zack splashed water on his face, a few drops ran down his throat, and into his shirt. He could feel them tickle over his chest as he looked in the mirror infront of him, and his hair started to quickly grow, getting lighter too, and his eyes shift to a blue colour, the smart suit he wore starting to seem big across his shoulders and chest, and down his arms....

Kathy sat up on the couch, still looking a little stunned at the idea of a ten year old girl being bigger than her and giving her orders, but she didn't have the strength to fight back anymore, and blushing, she nods her head, "Okay... ". Wriggling to her feet, she crept from the living room, into the kitchen, and went to open the fridge..

Jeff nodded his head as she turned down his offer, but smiled at her as he walked with her to the door, and held it open for her, "Well, don't stay up too late chatting away. You need plenty of rest in your condition.. ", he said, with a glance at her tummy.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying