League of Villains actual play

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: League of Villains actual play

Postby Kether » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:36 pm

Blazerkin wrote:"Oh please. You want me to be one of those uppity rulers who looks down on everyone and lives a life of luxury while the servants suffer?" the princess asks.

"No but you have to have standards in who you can be with.. so you can't molest me as a proper princess"

Jamie pauses to think for a moment. "Paige... that is a brilliant idea! Come, you must present it to the princess!" she says, grabbing Paige's hand and leading her to the throne room.[/quote]

*and Paige is dragged to the throne room*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:02 pm

"Well, I do want to have a good reputation... at least until my empire is established." the princess muses. With that, she lets the maid down.

Jamie leads Paige into the throne room. "Princess, I'm sorry to disturb you, but Paige here has had a wonderful idea I thought you should hear!" She then nudged Paige foward slightly. "Go on, tell her."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:12 pm

Blazerkin wrote:"Well, I do want to have a good reputation... at least until my empire is established." the princess muses. With that, she lets the maid down.

And she tries to sneak off again.. of course the Princess could always redefine Valerie's job...

Jamie leads Paige into the throne room. "Princess, I'm sorry to disturb you, but Paige here has had a wonderful idea I thought you should hear!" She then nudged Paige foward slightly. "Go on, tell her."

She looks down abit frightened, "could we have more high tech versions of weapons and stuff still thematic.. but more techy?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby ZeroForever » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:13 pm

Lian wrote:"That would be the point, stop griping like an old man lady"

"I am an old man...err... was." Jason said correcting herself mid sentence with some embarrassment. "Either way you get my point." she huffed unwilling to concede.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:14 pm

ZeroForever wrote:
Lian wrote:"That would be the point, stop griping like an old man lady"

"I am an old man...err... was." Jason said correcting herself mid sentence with some embarrassment. "Either way you get my point." she huffed unwilling to concede.

"this is what you are getting.. YOUNG lady"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:34 pm

The princess decided to let Valerie go for now, briefly considering making her a harem girl instead before deciding no. More fun to watch her squirm. Upon hearing Paige's idea, she stopped before approaching the page. She bends over to look her in the eye and says, "Brilliant!" before wrapping the girl in a hug.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:36 pm

Blazerkin wrote:The princess decided to let Valerie go for now, briefly considering making her a harem girl instead before deciding no. More fun to watch her squirm. Upon hearing Paige's idea, she stopped before approaching the page. She bends over to look her in the eye and says, "Brilliant!" before wrapping the girl in a hug.

Valerie could always be herown private dressup doll..

*Paige blushes at the Princess' actions*um..
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:49 pm

"I'll bring it up with Doll-Face when I see her." The princess says, breaking the hug. "And just for that, you get one reasonable request, and I'll do my best to grant it." P.P then get's an idea, a rather fiendish one. If I did that... She then breaks out in laughter, probably confusing everyone in the room.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby ZeroForever » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:20 pm

Lian wrote:"this is what you are getting.. YOUNG lady"

"I think I'll go with the nekkid option then..." Jason retorted... after all if Godzilla can get away with it no reason she couldn't... even if it would be a bit drafty... it was still a better option in her eyes then looking like a the modern day tini bopper pop hero...
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:25 pm

Lian wrote:"Well if we have found her by now then she's cute if I haven't found her yet then she will be.."

Mariko just followed DollMaker. She was so unsure about what was going on. She was basically a humanoid computer that had all artificial parts and a female one to boot.

"So-so-so where are we heading to find this cute person? Do you wish for me to query for a cute person for you then to help make this a faster search?" asked Mariko.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby ashuros » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:40 pm

“That’s enough, you thief!” Juliette began reeling in her nets until Jorge was firmly placed her hands, surprised by her own strength. Her attention soon turned to Penalty and Terra. ”Oh hello Miss Moriki, I hope I didn’t interrupt something...wait who are you?” she said facing the pink maid.
ashuros
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Kether » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:03 pm

Blazerkin wrote:"I'll bring it up with Doll-Face when I see her." The princess says, breaking the hug. "And just for that, you get one reasonable request, and I'll do my best to grant it." P.P then get's an idea, a rather fiendish one. If I did that... She then breaks out in laughter, probably confusing everyone in the room.

"Could you possibly collect more people in my age group?"

ZeroForever wrote:
Lian wrote:"this is what you are getting.. YOUNG lady"

"I think I'll go with the nekkid option then..." Jason retorted... after all if Godzilla can get away with it no reason she couldn't... even if it would be a bit drafty... it was still a better option in her eyes then looking like a the modern day tini bopper pop hero...

"IF you want people to think you are that sort of lady.."

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:"Well if we have found her by now then she's cute if I haven't found her yet then she will be.."

Mariko just followed DollMaker. She was so unsure about what was going on. She was basically a humanoid computer that had all artificial parts and a female one to boot.

"So-so-so where are we heading to find this cute person? Do you wish for me to query for a cute person for you then to help make this a faster search?" asked Mariko.

"Just looking around.."

ashuros wrote:“That’s enough, you thief!” Juliette began reeling in her nets until Jorge was firmly placed her hands, surprised by her own strength. Her attention soon turned to Penalty and Terra. ”Oh hello Miss Moriki, I hope I didn’t interrupt something...wait who are you?” she said facing the pink maid.

*Tera curtsies to the other maid, "I am Pink Maid Tera... I was um recruited by Miss Moriki"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:07 pm

"Of course! We could use more pages anyway." the princess says. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I shall retire to my chambers." she adds, leaving the room and dragging Valerie with her.

"Very good Paige." Jamie says. "But I would have thought you would have asked for an age-up."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby ZeroForever » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:13 pm

Lian wrote:"IF you want people to think you are that sort of lady.."

"Eh when you've lived as long as I have you realize that personal opinion trumps public opinion, especially when the public is willing to vote for people like Bush and Osborn." Jason said staring at the pixies wondering if she should just manually take it off.
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:16 pm

Blazerkin wrote:"Of course! We could use more pages anyway." the princess says. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I shall retire to my chambers." she adds, leaving the room and dragging Valerie with her.

*valerie is dragged away from her hiding spot eeping in a Asahinalike fashion*

"Very good Paige." Jamie says. "But I would have thought you would have asked for an age-up."

"I can't.."

ZeroForever wrote:
Lian wrote:"IF you want people to think you are that sort of lady.."

"Eh when you've lived as long as I have you realize that personal opinion trumps public opinion, especially when the public is willing to vote for people like Bush and Osborn." Jason said staring at the pixies wondering if she should just manually take it off.

"Well yeah but there's a difference between that and the sort of woman you'll attract"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying