The CocoMelon: Fancy Nightclub

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The CocoMelon: Fancy Nightclub

Postby Mystic Mina » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:36 pm

Curtis takes a look at the list of cocktails, but none of them look very familiar at all. Delicious Dreams? Sublimely Sweet? Maybe it was a bad idea to go to this bar....

"Do you have any vodka in the back or something? I could really use something stronger than these mixes."
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:46 pm

TKC wrote:
Mandy wrote:"My name is not Jasmine. It's Lance. I am not supposed to be this way! Change me back. I'm supposed to be a guy not a girl." Lance/Jasmine says a bit angrily.

Trisha blinked a couple times and tilted her head at Jasmine, "But you don't really look like a Lance. Definitely more of a Jasmine. Now, how bout we sit down and talk, you take a few deep breaths and calm down, ok?"

"How can I calm down. Your drink changed me into this form. Change me back now so I can leave!" She says a bit calmer, but still angry.
Last edited by AshK on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:47 pm

"Yes we do" Harmony says as she gets a vodka with a blue tint for Curtis.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby TKC » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:00 pm

Mandy wrote:"How can I calm down. Your drink changed me into this form. Change me back now so I can leave!" She says a bit calmer, but still angry.

Trisha pouted slightly at Jasmine's insistence in being changed back, "But aren't you a bit curious? Most guys would jump at the chance to be a girl for a while."

Thinking a moment her face lit up, "Ah! I know. If I tell you how to change back will you agree to at least give it a shot for a bit?"
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:01 pm

"Huh? You got it that fast? That's.... Great...." Curtis takes the vodka from Harmony and stares at it for a few moments, unsure of whether or not he should drink it. "Oh, **** it. I'm a lost case. I can't get over this. I might as well stop fooling myself."

He downs the drink in one quick gulp and waits for the inevitable buzz to cloud his mind.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Evra » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:11 pm

rein looks around confused "w-what happened and why am i like this" she says looking around scared
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nikki » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:15 pm

Curtis's hair starts to grow and turn purple and forms into a ponytail. His body becomes much slimmer and hairless. His chest expands into a large D-cup bosom. His waist becomes much thinner and his hips expand. His manhood disappears into his body. Her clothes change into a white chinese dress with matching gloves and stockings.

Memories of a pose happy lesbian waitress named Carly enter her head and replace her old ones.

Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:17 pm

TKC wrote:
Mandy wrote:"How can I calm down. Your drink changed me into this form. Change me back now so I can leave!" She says a bit calmer, but still angry.

Trisha pouted slightly at Jasmine's insistence in being changed back, "But aren't you a bit curious? Most guys would jump at the chance to be a girl for a while."

Thinking a moment her face lit up, "Ah! I know. If I tell you how to change back will you agree to at least give it a shot for a bit?"

"Well I guess I will give it a try if you tell me how to change back." Lance/Jasmine says.
Last edited by AshK on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby TKC » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:36 pm

Mandy wrote:"Well I guess I will give it a try if you tell me how to change back." Lance/Jasmine says.

"Great!" Trisha's face lit up with her smile, "So, what'd like to do? We could dance some, or there's some changing rooms in the back with costumes if you'd like to try them on."
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:45 pm

TKC wrote:
Mandy wrote:"Well I guess I will give it a try if you tell me how to change back." Lance/Jasmine says.

"Great!" Trisha's face lit up with her smile, "So, what'd like to do? We could dance some, or there's some changing rooms in the back with costumes if you'd like to try them on."

"Y-You and me Dance? Is that legal?" Lance/Jasmine says a little unsure about his/herself.
Last edited by AshK on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby TKC » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:58 pm

Mandy wrote:"Y-You and me Dance? Is that legal?" Lance/Jasmine says a little unsure about his/herself.

Again Trisha blinked and tilted her head at Jasmine, "Why wouldn't it be legal? Nothing says two people can't dance. Come on!"

Taking Jasmine's hand Trisha lead her out onto the dance floor, "So, have ya ever danced before?"
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:14 pm

TKC wrote:
Mandy wrote:"Y-You and me Dance? Is that legal?" Lance/Jasmine says a little unsure about his/herself.

Again Trisha blinked and tilted her head at Jasmine, "Why wouldn't it be legal? Nothing says two people can't dance. Come on!"

Taking Jasmine's hand Trisha lead her out onto the dance floor, "So, have ya ever danced before?"

"It's been a long time since I have, but yeah." Lance/Jasmine said.
Last edited by AshK on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby TKC » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:32 pm

Mandy wrote:"It's been a long time since I have, but yeah." Lance/Jasmine said.

"Well then, let's dance!" Trisha says with a giggle as the music starts up. She moves about Jasmine in time to the music, moving her arms about and twirling so her skirt whirls up, revealing some of her bare legs.
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:43 pm

TKC wrote:
Mandy wrote:"It's been a long time since I have, but yeah." Lance/Jasmine said.

"Well then, let's dance!" Trisha says with a giggle as the music starts up. She moves about Jasmine in time to the music, moving her arms about and twirling so her skirt whirls up, revealing some of her bare legs.

"Whoa slow down. I can't move as fast as you. What was the deal with me posing earlier anyway?" Lance/Jasmine asks.
Last edited by AshK on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Mystic Mina » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:21 pm

Carly sits there blinking for a few moments, a look of confusion on her face. What just happened? Where is she? Who.... Who is that chick in the Chinese dress standing next to her? She looks SO hot!

"Um, do I know you? I have a feeling I should."
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying