League of Villains actual play

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: League of Villains actual play

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:24 pm

The princess drags Valerie to her chambers and instructs some passing knights to deliver the box there. When they arrive, she locks the door behind her. "Imagine the fun we could have in here..."

"Why not? If the box can turn people into dolls, it surely could make dolls a little bigger." Jamie says, unable to deduce Paige's motives.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:29 pm

Blazerkin wrote:The princess drags Valerie to her chambers and instructs some passing knights to deliver the box there. When they arrive, she locks the door behind her. "Imagine the fun we could have in here..."

"This isn't proper and um.."valerie flusters trying to think up excuses.

"Why not? If the box can turn people into dolls, it surely could make dolls a little bigger." Jamie says, unable to deduce Paige's motives.

"Its not part of my set up I think to make that choice on myown"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:39 pm

"Oh, not that kind of fun! Maybe later." the princess says. A knock on the door indicates the arrival of the box which P.P drags in. "No, I want to see what all the outfits look like on someone. You're gonna model them all for me! What one do you want to try first?"

Jamie gives Paige a sad smile before taking her hand and giving it a small squeeze. "I'm sorry. I know how much you hate that body."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby ashuros » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:44 pm

“Oh nice to meet you, you can call me Juliette.” She said surprised that penalty was already hiring more staff.
ashuros
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Kether » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:52 pm

Blazerkin wrote:"Oh, not that kind of fun! Maybe later." the princess says. A knock on the door indicates the arrival of the box which P.P drags in. "No, I want to see what all the outfits look like on someone. You're gonna model them all for me! What one do you want to try first?"

"EEEp no um.. "

Jamie gives Paige a sad smile before taking her hand and giving it a small squeeze. "I'm sorry. I know how much you hate that body."

"I have to live with it so I guess I'll get used to it it can't be that long rihgt?"

ashuros wrote:“Oh nice to meet you, you can call me Juliette.” She said surprised that penalty was already hiring more staff.

*and she's probably about to see her get another one*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:05 pm

"Listen. I can either give you the opportunity to choose, OR I could dismantle you and dress you myself. Now, what outfit do you want to try?" the princess asks.

Jamie smiled. "I'll stand by you every step of the way... my god that sounded corney." she says, her face slightly red.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby ZeroForever » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:13 pm

Lian wrote:"Well yeah but there's a difference between that and the sort of woman you'll attract"

"Honestly attracting ladies is the least of my concerns at the moment... if anything I'm probably going to be the one hunting them." Jason said while trying to figure out how to take off the costume without excessive force.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:29 pm

Blazerkin wrote:"Listen. I can either give you the opportunity to choose, OR I could dismantle you and dress you myself. Now, what outfit do you want to try?" the princess asks.{/quote]

"um um"

Jamie smiled. "I'll stand by you every step of the way... my god that sounded corney." she says, her face slightly red.

"thanks.."

ZeroForever wrote:
Lian wrote:"Well yeah but there's a difference between that and the sort of woman you'll attract"

"Honestly attracting ladies is the least of my concerns at the moment... if anything I'm probably going to be the one hunting them." Jason said while trying to figure out how to take off the costume without excessive force.

"Yeah but you'll stand out more being naked than clothed.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby ZeroForever » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:56 pm

"I don't know about you but being a Giant Mini Godzilla I stand out either way... not having a magical girl costume shouldn't make any difference in that regards..." Jason dead panned to the faeries, Jason by this point was attempting to take off the outfit.. at least the cape portion as it didn't seem like the pixies were willing to compromise.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:59 pm

"Fine, I'm choosing for you!" The princess rummaged through the box until she found... a nun's habit! "Ah yes, they were big on religion back then. Put it on." she says, handing it to Valerie.

"Gah, I can't hack this mushy stuff. Do you want to go back to training or rest?" Jamie asks.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:19 pm

ZeroForever wrote:

"I don't know about you but being a Giant Mini Godzilla I stand out either way... not having a magical girl costume shouldn't make any difference in that regards..." Jason dead panned to the faeries, Jason by this point was attempting to take off the outfit.. at least the cape portion as it didn't seem like the pixies were willing to compromise.

*IT seems increadibly strong.. built to take the sort of problems a Kaijuish superheroine would deal with without leaving her naked*

"Look around.. there's lots of wierd people but none naked"

Blazerkin wrote:"Fine, I'm choosing for you!" The princess rummaged through the box until she found... a nun's habit! "Ah yes, they were big on religion back then. Put it on." she says, handing it to Valerie.

The Princess finds a lot more than just reasonable stuff in the box now lots of silly costumes, bunny girls, nurses etc.. guess it reacts to thoughts too.

Valerie tries backing away.

"Gah, I can't hack this mushy stuff. Do you want to go back to training or rest?" Jamie asks.

"I don't feel tired"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:38 pm

"Oh no you don't!" the princess says with a mischevious glint in her eye. She lunges at Valerie, aiming to tackle her to the floor!

"Alright then, let's go back to the armory." Jamie says, walking out of the room.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:42 pm

Lian wrote:*IT seems increadibly strong.. built to take the sort of problems a Kaijuish superheroine would deal with without leaving her naked*

They do have a point...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:45 pm

Lian wrote:*IT seems increadibly strong.. built to take the sort of problems a Kaijuish superheroine would deal with without leaving her naked*

"Whatever" Jason said giving up on trying to convince the pixies "But this cape is coming off unless you can teach me to fly" Jason said as she tried to rip the cape off... though the durability surprised even her as it hadn't come off after several strong tugs. Turning to the only other person present "Nadine can you see if you can unhook this from behind?" Jason asked hoping that she wasn't just missing the clasps that were holding it on.
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:54 pm

ZeroForever wrote:"Whatever" Jason said giving up on trying to convince the pixies "But this cape is coming off unless you can teach me to fly" Jason said as she tried to rip the cape off... though the durability surprised even her as it hadn't come off after several strong tugs. Turning to the only other person present "Nadine can you see if you can unhook this from behind?" Jason asked hoping that she wasn't just missing the clasps that were holding it on.

*Nadine looks to see if there are any such hooks.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying