League of Villains actual play

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: League of Villains actual play

Postby Alexis » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:05 pm

Blazerkin wrote:"Oh no you don't!" the princess says with a mischevious glint in her eye. She lunges at Valerie, aiming to tackle her to the floor!

Valerie is tackled!

"Alright then, let's go back to the armory." Jamie says, walking out of the room.

Paige follows her.

Ookalf wrote:
Lian wrote:*IT seems increadibly strong.. built to take the sort of problems a Kaijuish superheroine would deal with without leaving her naked*

"Look around.. there's lots of wierd people but none naked"

They do have a point...

ZeroForever wrote:
Lian wrote:*IT seems increadibly strong.. built to take the sort of problems a Kaijuish superheroine would deal with without leaving her naked*

"Look around.. there's lots of wierd people but none naked"

"Whatever" Jason said giving up on trying to convince the pixies "But this cape is coming off unless you can teach me to fly" Jason said as she tried to rip the cape off... though the durability surprised even her as it hadn't come off after several strong tugs. Turning to the only other person present "Nadine can you see if you can unhook this from behind?" Jason asked hoping that she wasn't just missing the clasps that were holding it on.

*The pixies remove the cape*
"Don't believe in yourself, believe in the Unconquered Sun who believes in you"
Alexis
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Kether » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:08 pm

(Alexis is another of my handles if people didn't know..)
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby ZeroForever » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:23 pm

"Thanks... i guess" Jason said, still not happy about the outfit but she had already wasted enough time bickering with the pixies. "Now... to find that doctor." she pondered realizing that she had no real leads on where to go next.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:28 pm

"Now I have you!" In a flurry of movement/molestation the princess manages to dress Valerie up in the habit. She stands up and offers her hand to the maid/nun. "Let's see how it looks on you."

At the armory, they get two specially blunted swords and two wooden shields before going outside. Jamie shows Paige how to put the shield on and stands five feet away. "For now, I want you to fend off my blows as best you can. Here I come!" She lunges with an overhead swing!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:41 pm

Lian wrote:
"Just looking around.."

"Well maybe I can help you find somebody." said Mariko not sure what to do.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kether » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:57 pm

ZeroForever wrote:

"Thanks... i guess" Jason said, still not happy about the outfit but she had already wasted enough time bickering with the pixies. "Now... to find that doctor." she pondered realizing that she had no real leads on where to go next.

But she did look awesome.. so there is something of course she was noticing everyone seemed fairly pretty.

Blazerkin wrote:"Now I have you!" In a flurry of movement/molestation the princess manages to dress Valerie up in the habit. She stands up and offers her hand to the maid/nun. "Let's see how it looks on you."

Sister Valerie blushes muchly!

At the armory, they get two specially blunted swords and two wooden shields before going outside. Jamie shows Paige how to put the shield on and stands five feet away. "For now, I want you to fend off my blows as best you can. Here I come!" She lunges with an overhead swing!

Paiges cowers!

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:
"Just looking around.."

"Well maybe I can help you find somebody." said Mariko not sure what to do.

"Well what do you want?"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:16 pm

Lian wrote:
"Well what do you want?"

"Somebody of good nature prefer," said Mariko. She looked around and said, "I prefer to work with people who would do good. I don't like to provide services for people of ill-intend."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:23 pm

Lian wrote:But she did look awesome.. so there is something of course she was noticing everyone seemed fairly pretty.

With no really leads or clues Jason found herself pondering looking around wondering why everyone was either cute, sexy, or just plain hot... it was as if they had killed off the average people... which technically would raise the bar so being hot is average but that's another matter completely.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:25 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:
"Well what do you want?"

"Somebody of good nature prefer," said Mariko. She looked around and said, "I prefer to work with people who would do good. I don't like to provide services for people of ill-intend."

"But you'd be a hacker's perfect girlfriend.."

ZeroForever wrote:
Lian wrote:But she did look awesome.. so there is something of course she was noticing everyone seemed fairly pretty.

With no really leads or clues Jason found herself pondering looking around wondering why everyone was either cute, sexy, or just plain hot... it was as if they had killed off the average people... which technically would raise the bar so being hot is average but that's another matter completely.

That or when you transform people into women you decide NOT to keep averages...
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:29 pm

Lian wrote:
Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:
"Well what do you want?"

"But you'd be a hacker's perfect girlfriend.."

"But I don-don-don't want to be somebody's girlfriend. I am not a girl after all," said Mariko. She then looked at herself and said, "Right? I just look like one don't I?"

"And anyways. Not all hackers are bad." added Mariko with a blush.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:30 pm

Lian wrote:That or when you transform people into women you decide NOT to keep averages...

Of course there was no way for Jason to know that, as such she decided to go with the tried and true - wait until they act first plan. First though she needed to resolve payment to the pixies even if she technically didn't want the clothing, turning towards the pixies "So how much do i owe you" she asked wondering if they would simply take it back if she didn't pay.
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:32 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
"But I don-don-don't want to be somebody's girlfriend. I am not a girl after all," said Mariko. She then looked at herself and said, "Right? I just look like one don't I?"

"And anyways. Not all hackers are bad." added Mariko with a blush.

"Well you aren't biological but anything a girl can do you can do so yes.."

ZeroForever wrote:
Lian wrote:That or when you transform people into women you decide NOT to keep averages...

Of course there was no way for Jason to know that, as such she decided to go with the tried and true - wait until they act first plan. First though she needed to resolve payment to the pixies even if she technically didn't want the clothing, turning towards the pixies "So how much do i owe you" she asked wondering if they would simply take it back if she didn't pay.

"All services are currently free during the transition.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:33 pm

The princess claps. "You look wonderful! But enough of that. Do you want to choose the next one, or do I have to coerce you again?

Jamie stops the sword an inch from Paige's face and goves her a light tap on the cheek with the flat of the sword. "What are you doing? You have a shield, use it!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:39 pm

Lian wrote:
"Well you aren't biological but anything a girl can do you can do so yes.."

Mariko stopped moving for a minute and processed it. She then realized that she might as well be a girl. I stood there for a minute and said, "I-I-I can even do that. But-"

Mariko then shook her head and said, "Still- What else can I do? What is really going on?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:44 pm

Lian wrote:"All services are currently free during the transition.."

"Bah..." Jason thought hoping that they would simply take the outfit back since that wasn't the case she simply exited the store hoping that there would be something to preoccupy her until she found that doctor. "Maybe i should test out my new body on some thugs" she mumbled to herself while she pondered what to do next.
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying