League of Villains actual play

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: League of Villains actual play

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:34 pm

Lian wrote:"Well what is it you want visually, psychologiclaly etc.."

"Visually they have to be a female. Still not sure if it would compute for a female computer saipein should have one that is female. Personally don't mind how they look." said Mariko. "As long as psychologically they are sane, nice, logical, able to appreciate the time we share and won't abuse me."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Blaze » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:45 pm

"But you look great!" the princess says with a smile, adjusting the ears.

Both swords clash into the other person's shield. Paige may note that had Jamie not blocked, the sword would have gotten her in the neck. "Well... not bad." says the knight.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:04 pm

ZeroForever wrote:
Lian wrote:*Unfortunately its not Persona where malls have weapons shops. New York had pretty strong weapon control laws normally and it doesn't look like someone was upgraded to sword or gun smith in this mall*

"True enough just when reality goes screwy weird things like that just tend to happen" Jason said in response, pausing she realized she didn't even know who she was talking to turning toward the formally quiet one "And who might you be?"

"oh I am Litany.."

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:"Well what is it you want visually, psychologiclaly etc.."

"Visually they have to be a female. Still not sure if it would compute for a female computer saipein should have one that is female. Personally don't mind how they look." said Mariko. "As long as psychologically they are sane, nice, logical, able to appreciate the time we share and won't abuse me."

"OF course they are going to be female..I mean anything color, job.. etc"

Blazerkin wrote:"But you look great!" the princess says with a smile, adjusting the ears.{/quote]

"This just keep s getting more and more humiliating, pyon"

Both swords clash into the other person's shield. Paige may note that had Jamie not blocked, the sword would have gotten her in the neck. "Well... not bad." says the knight.

"that was luck.."
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:08 pm

Lian wrote:"OF course they are going to be female..I mean anything color, job.. etc"

"Forgive me. I conduct another query." said Mariko. She thought about it for a moment and said, "JOb would prefer to be a heroine. If can't then other possible jobs would be something that could support ourselves. Color, any hair color would be prefer. Skin should be fair. "
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:12 pm

Lian wrote:"oh I am Litany.."

"Jason" she responded simply, looking at her she then asked "So what's your deal? they get you too?"
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:36 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:"OF course they are going to be female..I mean anything color, job.. etc"

"Forgive me. I conduct another query." said Mariko. She thought about it for a moment and said, "JOb would prefer to be a heroine. If can't then other possible jobs would be something that could support ourselves. Color, any hair color would be prefer. Skin should be fair. "

"what about animal ears?"

ZeroForever wrote:
Lian wrote:"oh I am Litany.."

"Jason" she responded simply, looking at her she then asked "So what's your deal? they get you too?"

the doll nods
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:39 pm

Lian wrote:"what about animal ears?"

"Unusual but that would be acceptable. I have never seen anything like this before but it would be interesting." said Mariko. She looked around while trying to see if what the Dollmaker had asked was close by.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:40 pm

Lian wrote:the doll nods

"Which one got you?... for that matter how many are there?" Jason asked realizing that she really had no clue about the villains having been out of the loop for so long.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:42 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:"what about animal ears?"

"Unusual but that would be acceptable. I have never seen anything like this before but it would be interesting." said Mariko. She looked around while trying to see if what the Dollmaker had asked was close by.

*there are quite afew animel girls and animel girl dolls around the city at this point..*

ZeroForever wrote:
Lian wrote:the doll nods

"Which one got you?... for that matter how many are there?" Jason asked realizing that she really had no clue about the villains having been out of the loop for so long.

"The robot girl and I think there's at least three the one who makes dolls, the one who does stuff like the pixies and the one who did you two.."
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:51 pm

Lian wrote:*there are quite afew animel girls and animel girl dolls around the city at this point..*

Mariko sees that there seem to be a lot of animal girl both artificial and real around the city. She then enters the internet and searched to see how many reported cases were in the city.

"There seem to be a lot of reported cases of animal females in the city. Both artificial and real. It seems like Master has been busy." said Mariko. She then looked at Dollmaker and said, "Would it bother you if I befriend a nonartificial being?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:55 pm

The princess piches the bunny girls cheek. "Awww, and you have a verbal tic now. How cute!"

"We'll see." Jamie says, stepping back. "Ready? STRIKE!" She charges, swinging her sword in a downward arc.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby ZeroForever » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:03 pm

Lian wrote:"The robot girl and I think there's at least three the one who makes dolls, the one who does stuff like the pixies and the one who did you two.."

"Hmm 4 of them... ah well guess I'll tackle each one as them come..." she said smashing her fist together "You guys are welcome to come, just don't hold me back." with that Jason smirked heading back outside to begin her search, more eager to simply stretch and test out her body.

(side thought would old mystic kung-fu skills ala chi/ki stay with her post transformation)
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:08 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:*there are quite afew animel girls and animel girl dolls around the city at this point..*

Mariko sees that there seem to be a lot of animal girl both artificial and real around the city. She then enters the internet and searched to see how many reported cases were in the city.

"There seem to be a lot of reported cases of animal females in the city. Both artificial and real. It seems like Master has been busy." said Mariko. She then looked at Dollmaker and said, "Would it bother you if I befriend a nonartificial being?"

"or the others.. and I don't care what you do"

Blazerkin wrote:The princess piches the bunny girls cheek. "Awww, and you have a verbal tic now. How cute!"

"This..is is is so.."

"We'll see." Jamie says, stepping back. "Ready? STRIKE!" She charges, swinging her sword in a downward arc.

She brings up the shield to block, "EEP"

ZeroForever wrote:
Lian wrote:"The robot girl and I think there's at least three the one who makes dolls, the one who does stuff like the pixies and the one who did you two.."

"Hmm 4 of them... ah well guess I'll tackle each one as them come..." she said smashing her fist together "You guys are welcome to come, just don't hold me back." with that Jason smirked heading back outside to begin her search, more eager to simply stretch and test out her body.

(side thought would old mystic kung-fu skills ala chi/ki stay with her post transformation)

I am not sure what I cna do"

(well her body has changed alot, not saying its gone, but she's definately going to need to do some training to get back in the game)
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:18 pm

"Yyeeeeeeesssss?" the princess says with an amused grin on her face.

"You really have to stop going, "EEP!" You're getting good with that shield, but you can't be flinching like that in the middle of battle." Jamie says.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:30 pm

Lian wrote:
"or the others.. and I don't care what you do"

"Okay Master. I understand." said Mariko. She looked a bit worried and said, "So I trust you are allowing me to look for a master on my own?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying