League of Villains actual play

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: League of Villains actual play

Postby Alissa of Someday » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:21 pm

Lian wrote:(on the same floor not too far from Sayuri's room)

*Tera nods to her master and follows*

Walking back to her room, Sayuri makes her way back to bed!
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Kether » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:39 pm

Alissa of Someday wrote:
Lian wrote:(on the same floor not too far from Sayuri's room)

*Tera nods to her master and follows*

Walking back to her room, Sayuri makes her way back to bed!

*Tera crawls in with her*

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:
WHat is she looking for?

Mariko looked around. She was looking for somebody that was a catgirl either artificial or natural. Basically anybody that looked confused.

*well she does see a lot of girls on the street what is odd is she also sees a stereotypical dark tower sticking out between one of the buildings..while she wasn't quite the active hero before.. maybe she could do more now?*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:47 pm

Lian wrote:

*well she does see a lot of girls on the street what is odd is she also sees a stereotypical dark tower sticking out between one of the buildings..while she wasn't quite the active hero before.. maybe she could do more now?*

Mariko sees the tower and looked at it. She has never seen one before but remember other heroes saying something when they like to brag about where they have been.

"I can't," said Mariko. She looked at the tall dark tower and wonder what was inside. She looked at her body and gave it a tap. It was surely durable by the sounds of it. If muscle head heroes could do this then maybe Mariko as she is right now has a chance.

Mariko looked at the tower and said, "Well at least I could gather data and provide it to other heroes and they can handle this."

Mariko stood still. She package her videos and shots and uploaded them to the internet. She then walked towards the tower read to gather as much data as she could. Still she felt a bit unsure about herself.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kether » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:51 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:

Mariko sees the tower and looked at it. She has never seen one before but remember other heroes saying something when they like to brag about where they have been.

"I can't," said Mariko. She looked at the tall dark tower and wonder what was inside. She looked at her body and gave it a tap. It was surely durable by the sounds of it. If muscle head heroes could do this then maybe Mariko as she is right now has a chance.

Mariko looked at the tower and said, "Well at least I could gather data and provide it to other heroes and they can handle this."

Mariko stood still. She package her videos and shots and uploaded them to the internet. She then walked towards the tower read to gather as much data as she could. Still she felt a bit unsure about herself.

Actually as she moves in she's noticing it looks to have alot of red and gold coloration... then it hits her it looks alot like Blood Elf Architecture in WoW....

I am sure she can put the logic together for herself*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:57 pm

Lian wrote:Actually as she moves in she's noticing it looks to have alot of red and gold coloration... then it hits her it looks alot like Blood Elf Architecture in WoW....

(I never played WoW before so yeah....Not a big computer gaming person. Though I go along with it. haha)

Mariko walks closer to the tower and saw that it was actually very colorful then first thought. From the design of the tower it looked similar to the architecture of the Blood Elf from the popular computer video game WoW. Mariko never really played much of the game before but she had done a lot of research into it in her down time. Also it helps to be part computer where information like this just comes to her.

"I can guess that whoever occupies this building that they play some WoW," said Mariko.

"Maybe I should ask somebody close by to see what they know about this building. As in where it came from," said Mariko as she looked around for the closest person.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:06 am

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:Actually as she moves in she's noticing it looks to have alot of red and gold coloration... then it hits her it looks alot like Blood Elf Architecture in WoW....

(I never played WoW before so yeah....Not a big computer gaming person. Though I go along with it. haha)

Mariko walks closer to the tower and saw that it was actually very colorful then first thought. From the design of the tower it looked similar to the architecture of the Blood Elf from the popular computer video game WoW. Mariko never really played much of the game before but she had done a lot of research into it in her down time. Also it helps to be part computer where information like this just comes to her.

"I can guess that whoever occupies this building that they play some WoW," said Mariko.

"Maybe I should ask somebody close by to see what they know about this building. As in where it came from," said Mariko as she looked around for the closest person.

(I was just saying it would be pretty obvious for a computer girl to recognize it)

There's an artificial girl in a bikini looking for some place to walk off to..
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby ZeroForever » Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:08 am

Ookalf wrote:
Lian wrote:*it seems the building was pretty unused currently.

Looks like it's all clear.

"That's good to hear" she said looking around slightly flustered at the mishap. "Now let me try that again." Jason said before proceeding slower this time first proceeding with a series smaller jumps trying to measure how much power was needed in her new body before trying to jump on the building again.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:12 am

ZeroForever wrote:
Ookalf wrote:
Lian wrote:*it seems the building was pretty unused currently.

Looks like it's all clear.

"That's good to hear" she said looking around slightly flustered at the mishap. "Now let me try that again." Jason said before proceeding slower this time first proceeding with a series smaller jumps trying to measure how much power was needed in her new body before trying to jump on the building again.

she easily vaults Basketball hoops in her practice... and she takes off landing on the building's roof.... that she falls through because it wasn't built to take the velocity of a speeding Kaiju girl on it... afew floors down she stops falling*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:15 am

Lian wrote:
(I was just saying it would be pretty obvious for a computer girl to recognize it)

(Ok. I think I noted that my character knew that. I just saying that me myself doesn't know anything about it.)

Mariko sees the girl and walks over to her. She was able to see that the girl was just like her, an artificial being like herself except she is in a bikini. "Hello. Do you mind if I query you on your knowledge on this structure."

Mariko pointed at the tower.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:18 am

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:

(Ok. I think I noted that my character knew that. I just saying that me myself doesn't know anything about it.)

Mariko sees the girl and walks over to her. She was able to see that the girl was just like her, an artificial being like herself except she is in a bikini. "Hello. Do you mind if I query you on your knowledge on this structure."

Mariko pointed at the tower.

"I I guess." she says trying to cover up.. yet at the same time posing..."It just sort of showed up"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:18 am

"Look at yourself. The great Captain Valiant, rendered useless by tickling." The hands scuttle onto Valerie's chest and commence groping.

Jamie speaks to one of the chefs before coming back. "They're ready. They've asked for my help in bringing it all to the dining hall. Can you go get the princess? She's in her room behing the throne room."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:21 am

Lian wrote:

"I I guess." she says trying to cover up.. yet at the same time posing..."It just sort of showed up"

"Your statement doesn't compute. Mind being a bit more descriptive?" asked Mariko. She stared at the girl who was trying to cover herself up.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:26 am

Lian wrote:she easily vaults Basketball hoops in her practice... and she takes off landing on the building's roof.... that she falls through because it wasn't built to take the velocity of a speeding Kaiju girl on it... afew floors down she stops falling*

"Ouch" she groaned again pulling herself out of the hole she had just made "Housing now days is a lot cheaper then i remember." she complained pushing the pieces of the building off of her.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:29 am

Blazerkin wrote:"Look at yourself. The great Captain Valiant, rendered useless by tickling." The hands scuttle onto Valerie's chest and commence groping.

"...its still slowing you down"

Jamie speaks to one of the chefs before coming back. "They're ready. They've asked for my help in bringing it all to the dining hall. Can you go get the princess? She's in her room behing the throne room."

SHe heads off and eventually finds her way to the princess' room and knocks.

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:

"Your statement doesn't compute. Mind being a bit more descriptive?" asked Mariko. She stared at the girl who was trying to cover herself up.

"It just changed from a normal building I don't know.. You could probably find out more inside."

ZeroForever wrote:
Lian wrote:she easily vaults Basketball hoops in her practice... and she takes off landing on the building's roof.... that she falls through because it wasn't built to take the velocity of a speeding Kaiju girl on it... afew floors down she stops falling*

"Ouch" she groaned again pulling herself out of the hole she had just made "Housing now days is a lot cheaper then i remember." she complained pushing the pieces of the building off of her.

its not hard to get out of, it seems this is another half abandoned building.. of course she was noticing it was kind of fun to break stuff as long as no one was there..
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:31 am

Lian wrote:
"It just changed from a normal building I don't know.. You could probably find out more inside."

"Ok," said Mariko as she took note on that. It seems as if these being have effects on nonliving beings too. Mariko then began to walk towards the building and said, "Well here I go!" She at once pushed opened the door.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying