Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:02 pm

"I am so not afraid of the dark." Jade said as she fell asleep with her arms around Anna protectively.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\\\\

"I just don't understand." Lizzi said to no one in particular. "Why is it that Jade adapted so well, and Mina is having problems adapting to her new life.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:57 am

AshK wrote:"I am so not afraid of the dark." Jade said as she fell asleep with her arms around Anna protectively.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\\\\

"I just don't understand." Lizzi said to no one in particular. "Why is it that Jade adapted so well, and Mina is having problems adapting to her new life.

Anna falls asleep as well as she shifts in the bed.

Morning finally arises as Jade would find that Anna was already out of bed.

--------------------

Mina shifts in bed as she slowly wakes up. A cover was bray covering her body.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:26 pm

Jade wakes up and stretches. "What a wonderful day." Jade said as she got up and change out of her bikini and put on a bra, pair of panties and a night gown. She also put her Bikini in the dirty clothes pile. She then picks up her dirty clothes and goes down to the basement to wash her clothes. "I think I will let Leigh sleep for a bit longer."

??????????????????????????????????

Lizzi was waiting in the kitchen when Mina would arrive. She had already fixed a wonderful breakfast for the two of them.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:30 pm

AshK wrote:Jade wakes up and stretches. "What a wonderful day." Jade said as she got up and change out of her bikini and put on a bra, pair of panties and a night gown. She also put her Bikini in the dirty clothes pile. She then picks up her dirty clothes and goes down to the basement to wash her clothes. "I think I will let Leigh sleep for a bit longer."

??????????????????????????????????

Lizzi was waiting in the kitchen when Mina would arrive. She had already fixed a wonderful breakfast for the two of them.

Jade would notice that Leigh had just gotten up and rubbed her eyes. She yawned a bit before staring up at Jade.

========================

Mina walked into the kitchen dressed in only her bra and panties. She yawned a bit and looked at the food, "Who made this?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:48 pm

"Good morning Baby Sis. How are you doing this lovely morning." Jade said as she hugged Leigh, kissed her on the forehead and ruffled her hair. "Ready to spend the day with me baby sis?" Jade asks as she waits for a response.

FFFFFFFFFFFF

"Your father left to go to work, so I made breakfast for the two of us cousins." Lizzi said. "How did you sleep?"

(RP Time: 8:30 AM Sunday)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:11 pm

AshK wrote:"Good morning Baby Sis. How are you doing this lovely morning." Jade said as she hugged Leigh, kissed her on the forehead and ruffled her hair. "Ready to spend the day with me baby sis?" Jade asks as she waits for a response.

FFFFFFFFFFFF

"Your father left to go to work, so I made breakfast for the two of us cousins." Lizzi said. "How did you sleep?"

(RP Time: 8:30 AM Sunday)

"Wrong bed....." said Leigh as she looked dully at her older sister.

====================================================

"On Sunday? Oh...." said Mina as she looked at Lizzi. She then frowned and said, "I didn't want you to make breakfast. Only I can. Daddy likes it that way."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:55 pm

"He was gone before I got up." Lizzi said. "I let you sleep."

GHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZAABBCCDD

"Anna slept with me last night." Jade said. "So what do you want to do after the three of us have Breakfast together."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:22 pm

AshK wrote:"He was gone before I got up." Lizzi said. "I let you sleep."

GHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZAABBCCDD

"Anna slept with me last night." Jade said. "So what do you want to do after the three of us have Breakfast together."

"You put me in the wrong bed....." said Leigh as she looked at her older sister. It would seems like that was the most she has ever said.

==================================================

"You didn't need to make breakfast. I could have done it," said Mina as she looked at Lizzi.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:56 pm

"I put you in the bottom bunk like Anna said to do. Was your bunk actually the top bunk?" Jade asked as she held her baby sister close to her bust and hugged her lovingly like an older sister would.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"You were tired. I tried to wake you up, but you wouldn't wake up when I shook you so I put that blanket on you." Lizzi said. "I didn't know you would be so mad at me for doing you a favor."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:01 pm

AshK wrote:"I put you in the bottom bunk like Anna said to do. Was your bunk actually the top bunk?" Jade asked as she held her baby sister close to her bust and hugged her lovingly like an older sister would.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"You were tired. I tried to wake you up, but you wouldn't wake up when I shook you so I put that blanket on you." Lizzi said. "I didn't know you would be so mad at me for doing you a favor."

"I am the top bunk," said Leigh plainly.

==========================

"Well now you know. I make the food here," said Mina as she was slowly eating after sitting down. "It is good though I guess."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:10 pm

"Anna! Get in here right now!" Jade said holding Leigh in a Sisterly hug. "You lied to me about the bottom bunk being Leigh's"

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

"Sorry about that cuz." Lizzi said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:18 pm

AshK wrote:"Anna! Get in here right now!" Jade said holding Leigh in a Sisterly hug. "You lied to me about the bottom bunk being Leigh's"

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

"Sorry about that cuz." Lizzi said.

"Yes sister?" giggled Anna as she came in from their room.

Leigh just held on to a special parts of Jade.

====================

"Whatever," said Mina as she adjusted her panties a bit. "Just don't do it again or something unless I am sick or something."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:26 pm

"Why did you like tell me that Leigh was afraid of heights?" Jade asked. "Leigh's bunk is the top bunk."

Jade points to the names on the bunks. The bottom bunk says Anna. The upper bunk says Leigh.

"You are the one who is afraid of heights aren't you Anna?" Jade asked. "Don't ever lie to me like that again. Now go do your homework."

"Tony, did Mother and Jake ever come home last night?" Jade asks down the stairs where Tony is laying awake on the couch.

FJADJFADJFADJFJAFJAFJSFJSFDJFADSJDFSJDJ

"I will keep that in mind." Lizzi said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:30 pm

AshK wrote:"Why did you like tell me that Leigh was afraid of heights?" Jade asked. "Leigh's bunk is the top bunk."

Jade points to the names on the bunks. The bottom bunk says Anna. The upper bunk says Leigh.

"You are the one who is afraid of heights aren't you Anna?" Jade asked. "Don't ever lie to me like that again. Now go do your homework."

"Tony, did Mother and Jake ever come home last night?" Jade asks down the stairs where Tony is laying awake on the couch.

FJADJFADJFADJFJAFJAFJSFJSFDJFADSJDFSJDJ

"I will keep that in mind." Lizzi said.

"Because you said I can't lie. Apparently I can and you been eating it all up big sister," giggled Anna as she walked back to her desk. "Also no. I am not afraid of heights."

"She can lie.....," said Leigh as she nods.

"What? Yeah. They got home last night," said Tony as he looked up at his younger sister. "Why Little Sis?"

==============

"Alright......So what you doing today? Magical stuff animal stuff?" asked Mina as she ate.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:40 pm

"Mother never came in to say good night to any of us." Jade said as she carried Leigh downstairs. "Before Jake got here, she would always kiss us good night before she went to bed."

IIIIIJJJJKKKKLLLLMMMMNNNNOOOOPPPP

"I just wanted to hang out with you today." Lizzi said to her new cousin.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying