The CocoMelon: Fancy Nightclub

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The CocoMelon: Fancy Nightclub

Postby Nikki » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:44 pm

"Are you okay, Carly?" Harmony asks her fellow waitress.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby TKC » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:00 pm

Mandy wrote:"Whoa slow down. I can't move as fast as you. What was the deal with me posing earlier anyway?" Lance/Jasmine asks.

"It's not that hard," Trisha says with a smile, "Just relax and move with the music," she starts dancing a bit slower regardless though, pausing to do a little pose, one hand on her leg as she smiles at Jasmine, "Isn't it fun to pose? How do I look?"
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby AshK » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:03 pm

TKC wrote:
Mandy wrote:"Whoa slow down. I can't move as fast as you. What was the deal with me posing earlier anyway?" Lance/Jasmine asks.

"It's not that hard," Trisha says with a smile, "Just relax and move with the music," she starts dancing a bit slower regardless though, pausing to do a little pose, one hand on her leg as she smiles at Jasmine, "Isn't it fun to pose? How do I look?"

"You look Sexy how do I look oh and by the way, I don't really like the name Jasmine. I will give this Girl thing a try. could you come up with a different name for me? I am so totally obviously not a Lance anymore, but I have a feeling I should look more masculine for some reason. This is so fun." Lance-Chan says as she poses Sexily.
Last edited by AshK on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Evra » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:04 pm

rein looks around nervously as she sits down in a empty seat looking around not being able to hlp looking at the other girls features
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Mystic Mina » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:08 pm

"Ah.... Um...." Suddenly, the memories come flying back. She's a part-time waitress working at The CocoMelon to get a little extra cash, and Harmony's her girlfriend! How could she forget something like that? "I'm perfectly fine, Harmony! I guess I just spaced out for a second. Heh heh...."

Carly gives Harmony a bright smile to calm her down.
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nikki » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:11 pm

"Do you wanna dance my pretty?" Harmony asks.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Mystic Mina » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:15 pm

"We really should be working.... But I don't think the boss will mind if we take a break for a few minutes, right? We've been working so hard, after all!" Carly steps onto the dance floor and motions Harmony to come with her. "C'mon, girl! Show me your moves!"
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby TKC » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:19 pm

Mandy wrote:
"You look Sexy how do I look oh and by the way, I don't really like the name Jasmine. I will give this Girl thing a try. could you come up with a different name for me? I am so totally obviously not a Lance anymore, but I have a feeling I should look more masculine for some reason. This is so fun." Lance-Chan says as she poses Sexily.

"Oh you look hot," Trisha said with a smile, and then put a finger on her lip as she thought about what her dance partner had asked, "Hmmm... How bout Leona then?"
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Nikki » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:21 pm

"What kind of dance do you wanna do?" Harmony asks.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:22 pm

TKC wrote:
Mandy wrote:

"Oh you look hot," Trisha said with a smile, and then put a finger on her lip as she thought about what her dance partner had asked, "Hmmm... How bout Leona then?"

"Leona. That is so totally me! I will take it. Say, weren't you going to tell me something about how I can change back?" Leona says to her dance partner.

"Forget that! I do not want to change back! I so love this form a lot better than my last form." Leona says. Then she has a compulsion see can't stop. She wraps her arms around Trisha and passionately kisses her.
Last edited by AshK on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Mystic Mina » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:31 pm

"I don't know, I.... Just want to be close to you." Carly presses herself against Harmony. She can smell the other girl's flowery scent. "It's been a long night for both of us, Harm, and I'm getting antsy...."
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nikki » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:33 pm

"We can do that later" Harmony says as she takes Carly to the floor. She begins to slow dance with her.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Mystic Mina » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:40 pm

Carly, who's just a tad taller than Harmony, allows the other girl to rest her head against her shoulder as the two sway in rhythm with the slow music. It feels so nice just to be in her arms.... It's like all her troubles and worries melt away the moment Harmony's skin touches her own.

"Mmm.... I love you." She whispers in Harmony's ear. "I don't know what I'd do without you...."
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nikki » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:44 pm

"I love you too" Harmony says as she rests her head on Carly's shoulder.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby TKC » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:54 pm

Mandy wrote:"Leona. That is so totally me! I will take it. Say, weren't you going to tell me something about how I can change back?" Leona says to her dance partner.

"Forget that! I do not want to change back! I so love this form a lot better than my last form." Leona says. Then she has a compulsion see can't stop. She wraps her arms around Trisha and passionately kisses her.

Trisha gave a giggle, "I'm glad you like it," her smile grew even brighter when Leona said she liked her new form better, "Yeah, you're really hot like this."

She gave another whirl right into Leona's arms. Her eyes went wide at the passionate kiss, and out of surprise she stumbled backwards. Holding tight to Leona she pulled the other girl down on top of her, breaking the kiss.

"Ummm... Wow..." she gave a little giggle as she blushed, "Wasn't expectin that."
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying