[FFRP] The Snake's Embrace

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: RP - The Snake's Embrace

Postby Flannery » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:41 am

"Rodger that red leader. I got us a mountain of weapons and ammo. Traffic is backed up, I'll join up with you guys in a bit." He shifts gears and drives off. He hits the intersection and continues. As he drives he spots Vic being held up. He stops at the gas station. He doesn't clime out of the safety of the armored cab, he stays inside and reeves his diesel engine. Black smoke billows out of the pipes adding a fear factor. "Alright..." Ellis grips the shifther tighter. "...Lets see where this goes.
Take a seat in my car and you go zero to girl in 5 seconds flat.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:03 am

Millinescence wrote:An Ovie behind the counter would spell doom for Vic, but luckily there weren’t any. As Vic pops the trunk of his car, an open-air Jeep with four thuggish-looking men armed with pistols, spiked bats, and a mounted machine gun pull into the pumps behind Vic’s car. They fail to notice the twins hiding behind the sign. Once the Jeep pulls in, the two Ovies quietly run to the other side of the lot and hide in a ditch, they continue to spy the goings-on, waiting to make a move. One man gets out and opens the gas cap and gets the pump ready.
“Yo Carl! Cover me while I fill the tank up.” The driver demands of one of the passengers.
Two more men get out and notice Vic, while the man at the machine gun points his weapon at him, as does the two other men! “Hands up, foo! It’s a raid!” Shouts the man at the machine gun.
“Move slowly towards the Jeep and no funny business!” Says a man with dark hair as he keeps his pistol pointed at Vic.
“Yea, give us your loot and no one gets hurt!” The other says, holding a spiked bat.

Vic looks at them incredulously. "A raid... you are kidding me, yes? Look around you." He sets down a bag and sweeps his arm around, encompassing the strip. "The world, it is free for the taking, yes? I have guns, yes... and so do gunshops which lie untended. I have a car... they line the streets in places. I have cigars newly found... you are free to come have a light with me. It has been a long time, hmm?"

He puts the other bag down, reaching in slowly and pulling out the box of cigars. "Come... the world has ended, yet we all still live. I can think of no better cause to celebrate."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zilla » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:53 am

Harriet wastes no time in throwing the truck into drive and revving out of the store. Her careful parking pays off yet again, for the quick getaway!

"Alice... Do you really want a sketchbook? We might be able to get some things from an office supply store, some good things for the shelter. What do you think?"
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:02 am

Alice was twisted around in her seat, peering back at the little girls as Harriet drove away from them, and a shiver ran down her spine as she recalled the feeling of those small arms around her waist, the frilly dress rubbing her legs through her capris. Swallowing a deep breath, she looked back at the other girl. "I really want one... mine is almost full...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Millinescence » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:27 am

Roggamer22 wrote:(Uh... I think you forgot something. lol)

Sorry about that, I edited last night's OP post to include your response so you should be okay now =3

Mendi-chan wrote:"Time for me to grab what I can and get the hell out of here." Joe says, gripping his 9 mm pistol tight in his hands. He shifted his eyes this way and that, making sure not to be caught off guard while simultaneously looking for any sort of food that he could take back to base.

Joe finds the aisle containing assorted canned goods and dry foods. He thinks he hears the pitter-patter of feet, but as Joe looks down, he sees that it's rats taking advantage of the all you can eat buffet within the store. The music continues to play.

Knight Errant wrote:Vic looks at them incredulously. "A raid... you are kidding me, yes? Look around you." He sets down a bag and sweeps his arm around, encompassing the strip. "The world, it is free for the taking, yes? I have guns, yes... and so do gunshops which lie untended. I have a car... they line the streets in places. I have cigars newly found... you are free to come have a light with me. It has been a long time, hmm?"

He puts the other bag down, reaching in slowly and pulling out the box of cigars. "Come... the world has ended, yet we all still live. I can think of no better cause to celebrate."

Flannery wrote:"Rodger that red leader. I got us a mountain of weapons and ammo. Traffic is backed up, I'll join up with you guys in a bit." He shifts gears and drives off. He hits the intersection and continues. As he drives he spots Vic being held up. He stops at the gas station. He doesn't clime out of the safety of the armored cab, he stays inside and reeves his diesel engine. Black smoke billows out of the pipes adding a fear factor. "Alright..." Ellis grips the shifther tighter. "...Lets see where this goes.

"Yea, well I haven't held anyone up in awhile either," The man with the pistol says with a toothy grin. "Now cut the chit-chat."
"Carl! Grey! Loc! The hell you doin'!" The driver said, turning around. "Lee da po'foo alone and cover me dammit!"
The twin Ovies slowly sneak their way near the gas pumps. They needed the utmost stealth if they wanted to ambush the burly men with the jeep.
"F**k it," Loc said as he slings his bat over his shoulder. "Guess I'll have a light wit'chu."
"Dang dawg, why you gotta cramp a man's style." Grey says to the driver as he holsters his pistol. He glares at Vic and reluctantly gives in. "Pass me a blunt too...wise guy."

"Nice work Big Fella, we found us enough frozen food to last us till next month." Red Leader says with a grin. "You'd be surprised how much the food court's got in there after all that time, over."
*VROOOM!* Flannery revs the engines his semi.
"Holy sh--!" Carl exclaims, swiveling his 50cal machine gun at the noise. He glances at Vic. "Who is this cat, you know him?"
The driver puts the fuel nozzle away. But just after he did so, the twins use the distraction to come at the jeep from both sides of the pump!
"WHAT THE F***!? I said cover me dawg!" The driver leaps into the jeep fast as lightning and out the other side and whips out his pistol. "Yo Carl! Get outta there man!" The driver knew that if any bullet hit the pumps, the whole place might blow up.
The twins make their move and shower Carl with affection before he could get away from the jeep! The gunner's fate was sealed, he yells and cusses as he starts to get shorter...

Zilla wrote:Harriet wastes no time in throwing the truck into drive and revving out of the store. Her careful parking pays off yet again, for the quick getaway!

"Alice... Do you really want a sketchbook? We might be able to get some things from an office supply store, some good things for the shelter. What do you think?"
Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Alice was twisted around in her seat, peering back at the little girls as Harriet drove away from them, and a shiver ran down her spine as she recalled the feeling of those small arms around her waist, the frilly dress rubbing her legs through her capris. Swallowing a deep breath, she looked back at the other girl. "I really want one... mine is almost full...".

The Purple-haired Ovie in the labcoat gets to where the truck is first, but falls down as the truck speeds away. She get up, the girls stare at the truck as it turns away, looking puzzled. "Awww....almost..."
Harriet would see a Staples about a block away.
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:51 am

Millinescence wrote:"Yea, well I haven't held anyone up in awhile either," The man with the pistol says with a toothy grin. "Now cut the chit-chat."
"Carl! Grey! Loc! The hell you doin'!" The driver said, turning around. "Lee da po'foo alone and cover me dammit!"
The twin Ovies slowly sneak their way near the gas pumps. They needed the utmost stealth if they wanted to ambush the burly men with the jeep.
"F**k it," Loc said as he slings his bat over his shoulder. "Guess I'll have a light wit'chu."
"Dang dawg, why you gotta cramp a man's style." Grey says to the driver as he holsters his pistol. He glares at Vic and reluctantly gives in. "Pass me a blunt too...wise guy."

"Nice work Big Fella, we found us enough frozen food to last us till next month." Red Leader says with a grin. "You'd be surprised how much the food court's got in there after all that time, over."
*VROOOM!* Flannery revs the engines his semi.
"Holy sh--!" Carl exclaims, swiveling his 50cal machine gun at the noise. He glances at Vic. "Who is this cat, you know him?"
The driver puts the fuel nozzle away. But just after he did so, the twins use the distraction to come at the jeep from both sides of the pump!
"WHAT THE F***!? I said cover me dawg!" The driver leaps into the jeep fast as lightning and out the other side and whips out his pistol. "Yo Carl! Get outta there man!" The driver knew that if any bullet hit the pumps, the whole place might blow up.
The twins make their move and shower Carl with affection before he could get away from the jeep! The gunner's fate was sealed, he yells and cusses as he starts to get shorter...

Vic smiles. "Glad to see you can see reason, gentlemen." As Flannery appears. "No... I cant say I do know him. Perhaps he saw us both and decided to say hello..."

His eyes go wide as the Ovalisks make their move. He pauses, considering his options, then picks up his dropped supplies. He walks over to his car, stowing the bags into the trunk before shutting it and turning back around. He draws his pistols, and waits to see if the gang bangers can handle themselves.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Flannery » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:49 pm

The semi slowly creeps up to the jeep. Ellis looks out the cab's door. "Boy, I never thought I would actually say thank you to the Ovies for making my job a little easier." Ellis sees the girls run off with there new found friends. He looks down at the jeep and see the 50. His armor was thick, but not enough to repel a bullet of that magnitude. Even with the steal around him they would have turned it into Swiss cheese. However the gun itself would make a fine addition to his truck. Ellis jumps down and walks up to the jeep. He remains vigilant to his surrounding and he starts to rip off the jeeps gun mount.
Take a seat in my car and you go zero to girl in 5 seconds flat.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Roggamer22 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:14 pm

"Hehe... I guess I won't really count on you to carry things around huh?" He says sarcastically. Richard waits for her to get in "Alright, guess it's time to explore this city..." He starts driving down the road. "Look out for any of those girls... And tell me if you see any stores around here... I need to stock up on food." He says to Karen while driving slowly.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Mendi-chan » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:28 pm

"Jackpot..." Joe mutters under his breath as he takes as much as he can fit in the pouch of his large hoodie. One hand scurries across the shelving grabbing everything in sight, and the other keeps his weapon leveled down the aisle as to prevent a surprise attack. He had to hurry though, these things were setting something up and he wasn't about to fall for any old trap.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Zilla » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:11 pm

Harriet pulls into the Staples parking lot, and parks right next to the entrance.

"I don't expect much here," she says to Alice. "What would they want with an office supply store? These places bored me to tears as a little kid."

She checks the area, and debarks, enters the store, and scans for some useful things, as well as any sketchbooks or reams of paper. Flashlights, batteries, useful electronic devices... Even just things made of good material for cannibalizing the parts.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:32 am

Alice nodded in agreement, but stayed silent. She knew the stories about Ovalisks, but the little arms around her had felt so nice, and the little girl looked so cute, she kept wishing she's scooped her up into her arms and taken her hone so she could be a big sister. She let the gun hang, using both hands to grab sketchpads, "There's no coloured pencils over here... I want coloured pencils", she said, walking ahead of Harriet, but not too far ahead.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Millinescence » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:16 am

Zilla wrote:Harriet pulls into the Staples parking lot, and parks right next to the entrance.

"I don't expect much here," she says to Alice. "What would they want with an office supply store? These places bored me to tears as a little kid."

She checks the area, and debarks, enters the store, and scans for some useful things, as well as any sketchbooks or reams of paper. Flashlights, batteries, useful electronic devices... Even just things made of good material for cannibalizing the parts.
Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Alice nodded in agreement, but stayed silent. She knew the stories about Ovalisks, but the little arms around her had felt so nice, and the little girl looked so cute, she kept wishing she's scooped her up into her arms and taken her hone so she could be a big sister. She let the gun hang, using both hands to grab sketchpads, "There's no coloured pencils over here... I want coloured pencils", she said, walking ahead of Harriet, but not too far ahead.

Indeed Harriet was right, no threats can be found in the office supply store. Everything inside is covered in a thin layer of dust, even the floor. As the two girls walked around the store, they left shoe prints in the dust. At the entrance, the girls would notice several pairs of small footprints. If followed they would tell them that a couple Ovies once explored this place, but went right back out after finding nothing useful (to them anyway). All sorts of things can be found here; electronics, pads, pens, pencils (colored pencils too if you know where to look), office chairs, copiers, etc.

Knight Errant wrote:Vic smiles. "Glad to see you can see reason, gentlemen." As Flannery appears. "No... I cant say I do know him. Perhaps he saw us both and decided to say hello..."

His eyes go wide as the Ovalisks make their move. He pauses, considering his options, then picks up his dropped supplies. He walks over to his car, stowing the bags into the trunk before shutting it and turning back around. He draws his pistols, and waits to see if the gang bangers can handle themselves.
Flannery wrote:The semi slowly creeps up to the jeep. Ellis looks out the cab's door. "Boy, I never thought I would actually say thank you to the Ovies for making my job a little easier." Ellis sees the girls run off with there new found friends. He looks down at the jeep and see the 50. His armor was thick, but not enough to repel a bullet of that magnitude. Even with the steal around him they would have turned it into Swiss cheese. However the gun itself would make a fine addition to his truck. Ellis jumps down and walks up to the jeep. He remains vigilant to his surrounding and he starts to rip off the jeeps gun mount.

“CARL! No!” the driver exclaimed. The gunner continued to change and shift rapidly. His skin started to pale into a more whitish hue and his hair grew down to his waist and turned red and his screaming increased in pitch as his now overgrown clothes became tight enough to fit and merged into a crimson lollita-esc outfit. Lastly, his…or shall we say her face became more feminine and cute looking and little mounds formed on her chest as the final stages of Ovification complete itself. To the other three gangbangers it was a frightening sight. The new Ovie looked confused, yet the twins giggled and hugged their new sister with satisfied grins on their faces. One of the twins points to the new Ovie and then at the gangbangers, “Huggle! Be merry~ ^^” She says. “Mary?” Asks the red-head. The other twin shrugs and nods at the new Ovie. “Yay~!” The newly dubbed Mary shouts as she gets off the gun mount and starts running towards Loc and Grey! Twin 1 follows the new Ovie, and Twin 2 takes cover near the relative safety of the gas pumps and watches the action with a sly grin as if rooting for her sister...
“Yo Big Manny, I got these bitches!” Gray shouts to the driver as they draw their pistols. “Loc, you lure them away from the pumps, I’mma see if I can bussa cap in dey ass!”
“You got it bro…” He readies his spiked bat and starts running off to the side. He mercilessly yells obscenities at the Ovies to get their attention. And indeed Twin 1 and Mary follow him in fits of giggles.
((Oooh…that gun’s gonna cost you… 0.o))
Bolted solidly to its swivel , and to the jeep itself, the gun mount refuses to budge. Amidst the chaos, the slightly chubby driver notices Flannery trying to steal his prized 50cal. “Hey PUNK! The f**k you doing!?” Big Manny shouts at Ellis as he points his pistol at him, “Not on my watch, foo!” He fires two shots at Flannery, one bullet whizzes just past his head and misses the pumps while the other hits him directly in the left shoulder! ((you decide whether the bullet grazes it or not, but Ellis does in fact get hit in the shoulder)). Twin 2 hears the shots and sees Flannery injured and goes toward him, holding out a hand in his direction. “I heal you okee~ ^_^” She chirps cutely with a wink. Her hands are within inches of Ellis, but she makes no effort to actually touch him. As if she was diplomatically offering her transformative touch in order to help him...or just tease him. =P

Roggamer22 wrote:"Hehe... I guess I won't really count on you to carry things around huh?" He says sarcastically. Richard waits for her to get in "Alright, guess it's time to explore this city..." He starts driving down the road. "Look out for any of those girls... And tell me if you see any stores around here... I need to stock up on food." He says to Karen while driving slowly.

Karen sniggers at the sarcasm. “Alright,” She says. She checks the clip of her new rifle and starts loading it with rounds. “So where are you from?” Karen asks. “My boyfriend and I surfaced from a bunker upstate. He said his mom lived somewhere in this city, assuming she hadn’t been taken that is.” She grabbed several empty clips from the medium-sized ammo box and continued loading. Karen glances around for any Ovies, “My boyfriend gave me a crash-course in shooting shortly after the Ovalisks came.”

Mendi-chan wrote:"Jackpot..." Joe mutters under his breath as he takes as much as he can fit in the pouch of his large hoodie. One hand scurries across the shelving grabbing everything in sight, and the other keeps his weapon leveled down the aisle as to prevent a surprise attack. He had to hurry though, these things were setting something up and he wasn't about to fall for any old trap.

Joe sees three Ovies peeking down the aisle towards the front of the store at him. Eyes of the cat-eared Ovie glow yellow in the dark, a telltale sign of nightvision, this gives Joe an ominous vibe. The aisles are divided in half to create a shortcut between them. Two other Ovies take advantage of this to cover the other side without Joe seeing them in the dimly lit grocery store. Ambush imminent… >:3
Last edited by Millinescence on Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Mendi-chan » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:21 pm

Joe gazed into the ominous glowing eyes that were staring back at him and shivered... He didn't know that these things could actually see in the dark like the animals their form seemed to mimic. One... Two... Three of them were at the front of the aisle, which meant that two others were still unaccounted for. But... Taking aim at the ominous shine of his enemies' eyes, he clutched the trigger close. He wasn't a sharpshooter, but this was just like having a target setup on a range. "Go to hell..." He muttered as three brilliant flashes, accompanied by three deafening 'bangs', signified his shots had been fired at each of the little Ovies' heads. Hopefully they'd go down and allow him a means of escaping with his food.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Roggamer22 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:37 pm

"Oh... So that's why you came here, huh? Well, hopefully we can find your boyfriend and his mom before it's too late." Richard says while driving. "Hopefully we won't have to use these weapons. I'm not really looking forward to shooting at little girls, even if they aren't human."
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:45 pm

Alice cautiously studied the footprints, but as the minutes passed without there being anymore signs of Ovalisks, she began to grow in confidence, walking further down the aisle ahead of Harriet. Coming to the coloured pencils, she smiled, and bent forward slightly, putting her hands on her thighs for support as she peered at the lower shelves, and then reached for a large box of the coloured pencils, and then another, and another, stacking as many as she could carry in her arms, before turning to walk back to Harriet, "Look! These will last for ages!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying