League of Villains actual play

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: League of Villains actual play

Postby Blaze » Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:40 am

THe princess sighs at the knock. And things were just getting good. "Come in." she yells, her hands till groping Valerie' chest.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:00 am

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:
"It just changed from a normal building I don't know.. You could probably find out more inside."

"Ok," said Mariko as she took note on that. It seems as if these being have effects on nonliving beings too. Mariko then began to walk towards the building and said, "Well here I go!" She at once pushed opened the door.

Its a pretty standard looking fantasy type tower, someone shouts from uptop, "Go away!"

Blazerkin wrote:THe princess sighs at the knock. And things were just getting good. "Come in." she yells, her hands till groping Valerie' chest.

*Valerie pyons in protest*

Paige comes in, "They are ready for you"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:01 am

Lian wrote:
Its a pretty standard looking fantasy type tower, someone shouts from uptop, "Go away!"

Mariko looks up and see if she could find the source of the voice. She had her camera on and tried to use the zoom option to see if she could get a visual. "Who is there? Why should I go away?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kether » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:09 am

Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:

Mariko looks up and see if she could find the source of the voice. She had her camera on and tried to use the zoom option to see if she could get a visual. "Who is there? Why should I go away?"

She sees a red headed green eyed elf up there who's trying to hide.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:15 am

Lian wrote:
Maiden Miki wrote:
Lian wrote:

She sees a red headed green eyed elf up there who's trying to hide.

Mariko sees a girl with red hair and green eyes that looked like an elf. She took a quick picture of the girl and said, "Hello. I can see you. Do you mind coming out of your hiding place. I would like to query you on what you know about this castle please."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Blaze » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:33 am

"Oh, why thank you Paige. I'll just be a moment." The hands stop groping and start dragging Valerie out from under the bed. The princess pulls her up onto her shaky legs and says, "Come Valerie. Time to feast! You come too Paige." she says, walking out of the room.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:58 am

Maiden Miki wrote:Mariko sees a girl with red hair and green eyes that looked like an elf. She took a quick picture of the girl and said, "Hello. I can see you. Do you mind coming out of your hiding place. I would like to query you on what you know about this castle please."

"It used to be my appartment.... this catgirl thought it would be funny to turn me into my character.."

Blazerkin wrote:"Oh, why thank you Paige. I'll just be a moment." The hands stop groping and start dragging Valerie out from under the bed. The princess pulls her up onto her shaky legs and says, "Come Valerie. Time to feast! You come too Paige." she says, walking out of the room.

"I am not hungry.."valerie says
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:08 am

"Well, even if you're not hungry you have to come. Personal handmaiden remember?" the princess says, reattaching her hands. "Come along everyone!" she says, heading for the dining hall.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:11 am

Blazerkin wrote:"Well, even if you're not hungry you have to come. Personal handmaiden remember?" the princess says, reattaching her hands. "Come along everyone!" she says, heading for the dining hall.

"I am pretty sure bunnygirls aren't maids.. pyon"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:09 am

"A uniform does not a handmaiden make." the princess says sagely. "Now come along you two." She grabs Valerie amd Paige by the wrists and drags them along by force!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:18 am

ZeroForever wrote:
Lian wrote:she easily vaults Basketball hoops in her practice... and she takes off landing on the building's roof.... that she falls through because it wasn't built to take the velocity of a speeding Kaiju girl on it... afew floors down she stops falling*

"Ouch" she groaned again pulling herself out of the hole she had just made "Housing now days is a lot cheaper then i remember." she complained pushing the pieces of the building off of her.

*Hearing the crash, Nadine runs inside.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Alissa of Someday » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:52 pm

Pausing at this...Sayuri decides just to ignore her, and get some sleep...
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby ashuros » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:24 pm

(Maybe it would be best if i gave her some space.) Juliette thought as she left Alexia in her room. "Now should i see if any of my equipment survived or just get some sleep?"
ashuros
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Kether » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:43 pm

Blazerkin wrote:"A uniform does not a handmaiden make." the princess says sagely. "Now come along you two." She grabs Valerie amd Paige by the wrists and drags them along by force!

*Both are dragged much to valerie's protests*

Ookalf wrote:
ZeroForever wrote:
Lian wrote:she easily vaults Basketball hoops in her practice... and she takes off landing on the building's roof.... that she falls through because it wasn't built to take the velocity of a speeding Kaiju girl on it... afew floors down she stops falling*

"Ouch" she groaned again pulling herself out of the hole she had just made "Housing now days is a lot cheaper then i remember." she complained pushing the pieces of the building off of her.

*Hearing the crash, Nadine runs inside.*

Jason seems perfectly ok

Alissa of Someday wrote:Pausing at this...Sayuri decides just to ignore her, and get some sleep...

ashuros wrote:(Maybe it would be best if i gave her some space.) Juliette thought as she left Alexia in her room. "Now should i see if any of my equipment survived or just get some sleep?"

Juliette doesn't feel quite tired but she could probably use a recharge....
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ookalf » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:44 pm

Lian wrote:Jason seems perfectly ok

Good, you're okay... Guess we're pretty durable, huh?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying