Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Blaze » Tue May 15, 2012 1:16 am

Suzie leaves the door slightly ajar so Amanda can get in with the groceries before foloowing Suzie ot the bedroom. Stripping down, she rolls her damp swimsuit up in one of the towels, using a less damp one of dry herself a bit more.

"Awww c'mon, it won't be so bad will it?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue May 15, 2012 2:19 am

Georgia pulled out a pair of white bra and panties made from a stretchy, lycra-like material, and set them on the bottom bunk as she wriggled out of the swimsuit. "I said a little nervous... I'm looking forward to it too, but I'm worried it will be obvious I'm no teenager...", she said, slipping her feet into the panties, pulling them up.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue May 15, 2012 2:37 am

Suzie starts dressing too, pulling out a black sports bra and black lycra panties and slipping them on.

"Huh? How do you mean? You think people will notice somehow?" she asks as she picks up a pear of women's jeans and slips them on next
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue May 15, 2012 3:02 am

Georgia slipped on the bra, squirming a little to fasten it. "I mean the way I act... I won't know half the stuff kids are talking about these days", she shrugged, pulling out a loose fitting but short yellow summer dress, with large orange slices printed all over it. Pulling it over her head, she blushed at just how short it was compared to anything she'd wore as an adult, but didn't say anything, tugging her hair from the back of it.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue May 15, 2012 8:19 pm

Suzie laughs as she slips the jeans on, followed by a plain yellow t-shirt with a baby chick on the front

"So? You can just say that you're not into some stuff or that they don't have it where you're from. No one will bat an eye."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed May 16, 2012 1:07 am

Georgia couldn't help but smile as she heard Suzie laugh, and while fixing her hair in a simple ponytail, she looked over and nodded, "Okay, if you're sure that will work". Snapping the hair tie into place, she bounced over to the other girl, and gave her a big hug, smiling brightly, "Thanks, Suzie!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed May 16, 2012 1:27 am

Suzie smiles and hugs back as they hear Amanda enter the apartment with the rustle of many plastic bags!

"Girls, could I get some help unpacking these?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed May 16, 2012 3:18 am

"Oh!", said the younger girl as she heard Amanda. Releasing Suzie from the hug, she raced, barefoot, out to the living room. "Sorry", she muttered, her auburn ponytail flicking from side to side as she bent down, pulling groceries from one of the bags. "Do you need help with the cooking?", she asked.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed May 16, 2012 3:45 am

Amanda smiles as Suzie follows Georgia out into the kitchen. THe older woman has several plastic bags laden with groceries on the kitchen counter.

"Nah, I can handle it, but thanks. Suzie never offers." she says, the teen responding by poking her tongue out.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed May 16, 2012 8:00 am

Georgia looked back to Suzie with a grin as she helped put all the groceries away in the cupboards and refridgerator. "I guess we'll have to amuse ourselves until dinner is ready". For a moment, she chewed her bottom lip, then gently patted Amanda's arm. "Auntie Amanda... is there any way I can warn pocket money to buy new comic books?", she asked. It was a funny situation, as she was having far more money spent on her than she'd ever had before... but she was also used to having some money to spend herself, which was now gone with post adult privileges and responsibilities.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed May 16, 2012 6:39 pm

Amanda smiles down at Georgia and nods as she turns the oven on to preheat.

"Sure hon, Suzie does some chores for pocket money, you could help her." she says

"In fact, why don't you start now? Could you put a load of laundry on for me?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu May 17, 2012 3:16 am

Georgia nodded, "I can do that", she said eagerly. "Where do you keep the laundry? Uh... and where us the washer?", she asked with a blush, not exactly feeling too helpful at the moment.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu May 17, 2012 7:32 pm

Amanda giggles as she takes some potatoes and starts peeling them.

"Suzie can show you."

The older teen smiles and leads Georgia through a door in the corner of the living area! Inside is a small tiled room with a washing machine, a drier and a laundry basket.

"Right here."

Reaching up into a cupboard above the dryer, she pulls out a box of laundry power and offers it to Georgia
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri May 18, 2012 4:17 pm

Georgia watched Suzie closely, and nodded as she was handed the box of laundry powder, "Thanks", she said, and then pulled out the little drawer on the machine to carefully pour some inside. "This looks a lot more technical than the one I used at my place... ", she said as she bent down a little to study the controls before she began loading clothes into it from the basket, going bright red as she found herself holding a bra that must belong to Amanda, which felt huge in her hands.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri May 18, 2012 9:21 pm

And it's not just a bra she finds either. THere is also some smart business wear kije what she would have worn just a few days ago, as well as Suzie's unform like what she'll be wearing starting tomorrow!

Suzie pats Georgia on the head and goes to set the table for dinner.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying