TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby AshK » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:29 am

"I like sort of figured that. What happened to Mika-Chan? Do you know?" Sandra asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:31 am

Naomi giggles a bit. " She is a lot cuter now but you have to ask her yourself. she is right behind me. Thou i do feel a bit cold also and my senses seem to have gone up a bit."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:34 am

"Wow that is so totally weird, I so knew you would be transformed more, but I didn't know it would be so soon. What was it? Like one of those Random Downdrafts like on Ranma 1/2?" Sandra asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:36 am

She shrugs. " I don't know sure I feel a bit stronger but I don't think its anything like that."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:41 am

Naomi The Gardevoir wrote:She shrugs. " I don't know sure I feel a bit stronger but I don't think its anything like that."

"The showers are like so totally random, but not to the extent of what they are on Ranma 1/2." Sandra said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:45 am

Naomi's eye twitches. " Please don't jinx me I really don't feel like having a pipe break and get me all wet."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:48 am

Naomi The Gardevoir wrote:Naomi's eye twitches. " Please don't jinx me I really don't feel like having a pipe break and get me all wet."

"Don't worry about it Naomi-Chan it won't happen. This Bunker is State of the Art." Sandra said.

OOC: How do you want Naomi to get exposed to Infected water now? Good night all ! I am going to bed!
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:50 am

((i think the way she just mention and saying its state of the art. Kind of a rub in her face.))

she sweat drops. " now I really feel uneasy."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:48 am

"Like okay sorry. The pipes haven't broken since six months ago during the Second Outbreak, well the second one that was documented World Wide anyway. Don't worry about it. You are like totally safe here for now." Sandra said to Naomi.

"By the Way Naomi you look cute that way, don't you think s?" Sandra asked.

OOC: No the pairing is going to be Mika x Naomi. Unless Kayleigh-Chan approves and we both agree, there will be no Love Triangles in this RP as of yet.

IC: *Sandra goes back to typing on the Computer to check things out with Helen.

OOC: Hira please post when you can.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Hira Kanaki » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:23 am

"So Sandra anything happen on the computer yet?" Helen said.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:43 am

Hira Kanaki wrote:"So Sandra anything happen on the computer yet?" Helen said.

"Like nothing to report yet. If something does happen we so better leave Ashlee and Bree alone, they are at work right now." Sandra said.

*******************************************************************************************************************

*Dani and Lana finished their shopping and headed back to base with their purchases.*

"Lana-Chan you looked so totally Hot in that Sailor Venus outfit." Dani said.

"You also totally looked hot in that Winry outfit. We need to head back to base." Lana said as her and Dani arrived back at base and sat down on the couch and started to make-out.

***********************************************************************************************************************

*Ashlee and Bree continued to work.*

"Hey Cassandra-Chan this is like so much fun. Do you think so Bree-Chan?" Ashlee said then asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Shadowmaster » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:42 pm

Mika looked down a bit. "I guess i was turned into an Eevee hybrid. I also got hit again and was able to grow wings and get a big staff." she says.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Sasha » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:56 pm

Naomi nods. " Ya I do I still just feel weird thou. I'm sure it will just pass."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:55 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Mika looked down a bit. "I guess i was turned into an Eevee hybrid. I also got hit again and was able to grow wings and get a big staff." she says.

"You like mean to tell me that you are an Elemental Angel like a good number of us? Wow like which Element Type are you. Can you like please show me. I see you like got a ring on like Helen and Myself do, as well as Ashlee, Bree, Lana, Delilah, and Toni. That is so totally awesome!" Sandra said as she continued to keep an eye on the computer.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:57 pm

Naomi sighs. " I need to take a shower i never got to take one last night." She heads off to the bathroom to take a shower.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying