TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby AshK » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:38 pm

"Okay Naomi-Chan." Sandra said as she turned back to the computer.

*Helen was also keeping an eye on the computer.*

*************************************************************************************************************************

"Thanks for giving us those applications Cassandra-Chan. This is like so much fun!" Ashlee said as her and Bree continued to work.

************************************************************************************************************************

"Lana-Chan like do you want to cuddle?" Dani asked.

"You know what Dani-Chan I would so totally like that." Lana said as she began to cuddle with Dani.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:34 pm

She grabs some new clothing from her bag and lays them out before jumping into the shower after removing her uniform and sighs. " I wounder whats wrong with me. I can't even feel the water." she thinks to herself.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Nikki » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:45 pm

"Yeah I'm having loads of fun" Bree said
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:56 pm

Scientist: I have to figure out a way to beat that team of Angels that keep defeating us.

Sakoto: Hey Master I have an idea, why not capture the leaders. The Espeon Hybrid and the Jolteon Hybrid. That is sure to break the team apart. I think those two work at Starbuck's.

Scientist: That sounds like a good idea. Chimeras 1-6 report to Grand Prairie and capture the Jolteon and the Espeon Hybrids!

Sakoto and Chimera #2: Yes Master.

*With that the Chimeras switched to their monster form and within 1 minute were destroying Starbucks.*

Ashlee: Cassandra-Chan go hide. We will handle the Chimeras! Let's go Bree-Chan! Wind ring Power Make Up!

*Ashlee then transformed into Wind Espeon Angel Hybrid Ashlee.*

OOC: Kayleigh-Chan please post.
Last edited by AshK on Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:58 pm

Naomi exist the shower and gets changed and heads back out and sighs.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:03 pm

OOC: Kayleigh-Chan you can control Ashlee and the Chimera's, I need to go to bed. I have to work tomorrow. I will post before work tomorrow.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:13 pm

Bree changes into her Angel form.

(I don't like to control other people's characters)
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:17 pm

OOC: The Chimera's and the Scientist are NPC"s they can be controlled by anyone.

"Well Bree-Chan let's get these ugly monsters!" Ashlee said as her and Bree went to face the monsters. The Chimera's seemed to be stronger than before and somehow knew every single one of Ashlee and Bree's moves and dodged them all.

OOC: Go ahead and have Ashlee and Bree get captured Kayleigh-Chan. I have to go to bed. I have to work tomorrow morning. Good night everyone.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:18 pm

The Chimeras knock both Bree and Ashlee and carry them back to the scientist.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:09 am

Kristy watches the Chimeras take her friends away, and she goes to find the others..."The Chimeras...." She huffs...."They took Bree and Ashlee...I followed them to the evil scientist's lab. I was afraid they might have spotted me, so I got back here. They must have followed Ashlee and Bree from work, and ambushed them..."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:48 am

*Bree and Ashlee wake up.*

"Where did you Take us you Bastards! How Dare You Destroy our Work. We just got those jobs! If we lose them because of you! We are going to destroy this base. Our friends will come and get us. Bree-Chan hon are you okay?" Ashlee asked her Lover.

*Ashlee and Bree immediately deactivated their angel forms and tried to escape, but they ended up being tied up.*

"Well why don't you Ladies join our Conquest to take over the World?" The Scientist said.

"We will never do that." Ashlee said.

OOC: Tag you're it Kayleigh-Chan
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:25 am

"Yeah we will never do it" Bree said
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Sasha » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:31 pm

Naomi's eye twitches. " Well lets not hang around here and lets go save them then."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:44 pm

"You so totally can't make us join you. You are the reason we are so totally this way!" Ashlee said to the Scientist.

"Well fine then you will just stay here for the rest of your life!" The Scientist said.

************************************************************************************************************************

*Naomi and the others that are available head toward the exit. Naomi is the first to exit. Before anyone else can go outside Naomi gets rained on. This causes her to Transform the rest of the way.*

*Due to the destruction of Starbuck's from the Chimera Attacks Cassandra gets rained on again. A Black Light Engulfs her as a Moonlight Black(Not Quite as Black as her Fur) Form-Fitting Short Dress Materializes on her. A Pair of Black Angel Wings appears out of her back. A Black Ring Appears on her Right Ring Finger with a Moon for a Symbol on it. A Golden Tiara, Black High Healed Knee-High Boots, a Black Choker with a Crescent Moon in the Middle appears on her neck, Black Earrings and Black Gloves Appear on her body also a Scythe Appears in her right hand. She is now the Dark Umbreon Elemental Angel.*

OOC: The Black Equipment and Dress, Gloves, and Boots on her aren't Quite as Black as her Fur so you can easily tell that she has an Outfit on. Is that okay with you Kayleigh-Chan?
Last edited by AshK on Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:05 pm

Naomi doesn't wait for anyone else to answer and races outside.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying