TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby AshK » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:37 pm

*Cough Cough Cough.* "Okay Okay okay. Take my Gun and Break it. With the Gun Broken it can no longer hold the Transformation. Also I hate to break it to you Robot Girl, but all but three of your friends are tied up." The Scientist said as he pointed to Chimera # 4 finishing tying up her friends.

OOC: I am assuming that everyone is with them at the hideout. The Bunker for the heroines is locked down so no one can get in.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:44 pm

Naomi grins darkly. " Then suggest your minions free them now or they will find themselves masterless." the end of her gun starts to glow a bit right in his face but doesn't fire.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:49 pm

*Cough Cough Cough.* "Release her friends now or you will find me dead!" The Scientist said.

*Chimera # 4 immediately unties them, but they are still unconscious.*

OOC: Naomi: They were knocked unconscious before you brought out the gun. Chimera #4 waited too long to tie them up.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:52 pm

Noami grins. " Smart man but next time we meet you will die." She throws him into the chimeras before grabbing the gun after changing her hand back and her friends and the dolls before flying out draging them being her. She lands on a roof and sets them down and then the dolls. " This better work or I'm going back and killing him now." She crushes the gun in her hands.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:59 pm

*As Naomi breaks the Gun, Ashlee and Bree change back into their Hybrid Forms and Activate their Holo-Watches.*

"Whoa like I just had the strangest dream we were captured and turned into Dolls. Did you have the Same Dream I did Bree-Chan?"

*Ashlee and Bree then notice Naomi and an unconscious Mika.*

"So like let me guess Naomi-Chan, you and Mika-Chan got rained on again just like Cassandra-Chan did after the Chimera's destroyed Starbuck's am I like right?" Ashlee asked.

*Sandra, Lana, and Cassandra return to their Hybrid forms and activate their Holo-Watches.*

"So are we all like ready to head back to base?" Sandra asked.

"I'm ready." Lana said.

*Dani wakes up.*

Dani: Guys I like had the strangest dream we were knocked out by the Chimera's and Ashlee-Chan and Bree-Chan were Dolls. Was that a dream or was that real?
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:12 pm

Naomi nods. " it wasn't a dream. You did." She points at the broken gun and then grins darkly. " Just shows how little brains they have try to capture everyone else while i have their boss by by a wall with a gun to his head. I hoped that one liked getting kicked by several tons." there is a bright flash and she is once more in her human form. " And you where correct."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kris_Roth » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:44 pm

Kristy shakes her head..."I was afraid he was planning to collect all the angel hybrid girls and package them, so they get sold to other girls who collect those kind of plushies. Anyway, great job on the search and rescue mission. Pizza party on me, folks!"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Nikki » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:04 am

"Hey I can move again" Bree said
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Hira Kanaki » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:10 pm

Kris_Roth wrote:Kristy shakes her head..."I was afraid he was planning to collect all the angel hybrid girls and package them, so they get sold to other girls who collect those kind of plushies. Anyway, great job on the search and rescue mission. Pizza party on me, folks!"
"Pizza party? I'm in."
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:07 pm

Ashlee: Cool let's have a Pizza Party!

Lana: Yes I would really like a Pizza Party.

Sandra: We can use it to celebrate our most recent victory. We like also need to help rebuild Starbuck's.

Dani: That is like a totally awesome idea!

*Everyone Teleports or heads back to the Bunker to celebrate the latest victory with a Pizza Party.*

OOC: Whenever no one posts for a while, we will just assume that they are there with everyone else. It's easier to do it that way instead of PM'ing everyone to get them to post.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Nikki » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:23 pm

"All we really have to do is put the doors back up" Bree said
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Sasha » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:26 pm

Naomi grins. " I can repair it don't worry about it.. You girls go enjoy your food."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:31 pm

"Okay Naomi-Chan Let's go have the Pizza Party!" Ashlee said.

"Let's go!!" Sandra said.

"Back to the Bunker for the Pizza Party!" Lana said.

"Like okay let's head back to base for the Pizza Party that Kristy is Buying for us!" Dani said.

*Everyone is now back at base and order several Pizzas to celebrate their latest victory.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:33 pm

Naomi hadn't gone back with them right away and went back to fix the damage instead to the starbucks in order to surprise the others.

(( Sadie what did i say last night about controlling my characters? Plus Naomi had said to go without her. ))
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:48 pm

"We like so totally have to save some of the Pizza for Naomi-Chan. I so don't know where she went." Ashlee said as she held on to Bree with one hand and ate a slice of Pizza with the other.

*The other Couples also did the same thing that Ashlee and Bree were doing. It was time to celebrate!*

*********************************************************************************************************************

"I really need to create stronger Chimera's or just create more." The Scientist said as he went to work on Chimeras #5 and #6. He had captured a couple of workers at Dick's Sporting Goods and started to turn them into Chimera's.

"Yes more people for us to use against those Stupid Angels and their Pokemon Powers! Thank goodness none of them have Pokemon." Sakoto said.

OOC: Chimera #2's name is Satoshi. When I say those things you don't have to do what I am saying. I don't mean to control your character. When I say those, it is what is going on in the story it's not to control anyone's characters.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying