Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Anthem City: Fall of the Possum

Postby Blaze » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:34 pm

"Oh we'll see~" Suzie says as she makes the post!

"Girls, dinner's ready!" Amanda calls from the dining room.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:23 pm

Georgia straightens up as she hears Amanda's voice, and a bright grin spreads across her lips. She tugs off the hooded top, ruffling her own hair slightly, and tosses it onto the bed before racing back out from the bedroom. "Hey... Amanda... do you have your own Palpage?", she asked. "Suzie said I could have one".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:55 am

"Hm? No, I wouldn't have time to update one." Amanda says.

THe table has been set for dinner! Suzie immediately makes a beeline for her seat
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:21 pm

"Oh, right... ", she murmured, suddenly going quite red at the reminder she was no longer a busy adult. She glanced at Suzie with a shy smile, settling down at the dinner table, "I'll have time to update it, right?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:21 pm

"Well sure." Suzie says with a smile as Amanda grabs some tongs, piling some meat onto Georgia's plate along with roasted vegetable and peas
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:19 pm

Georgia leaned back a little as Amanda came by and piled the food onto her plate. She glanced up at the woman with a look of awe, and then smiled brightly at her full plate. "Wow, this smells great, Auntie Amanda... ", she said, reaching for her knife and fork. "It's like eating out at a restaurant or something!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:10 pm

Amanda blushes slightly as she serves Suzie her meal.

"No need to exaggerate hon."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:14 pm

Georgia chewed her bottom lip, her hands squeezing the handles of the cutlery. The food did look and smell so good, it was an effort to just hold back while the other plates were being filled, as she didn't want to appear rude or greedy by starting before them.

"I'll do the dishes!", she offered with a slightly embarrassed glance toward the kitchen area where she knew Amanda had been working hard.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:44 pm

"That's kind of you to offer hon, but that's Suzie's job for tonight." Amanda says as she fills her own plate.

"Gravy anyone?" Suzie asks, holding the gravy boat?
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:02 pm

"Yes please... ", said Georgia, trying to keep her voice calm. She'd realised her behaviour wasn't exactly what you'd expect of an adult, but she hadn't even been trying to get into character. Her emotions were all over the place, and she was far too excitable.

Drawing in a deep breath, she slid her plate toward Suzie slightly, and gave the teenager a smile. "I'll still help with the washing up. Two of us will be quicker than just one".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:01 am

Suzie smiles and pours some gravy over Georgia's meal, then Amanda's, then hers. Finally, they both start eating.

"Are you sure Georgia? I can do it myself, and you can play with your phone more." Suzie says.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:12 am

Georgia shrugs her shoulders with a shy smile, "I wouldn't even know where to begin without you showing me how it works anyway. If I was at my old place, I'd have had to cook all this and wash everything on my own anyway", she continued. She'd barely been out of her apartment for a couple of days, but already she'd stopped thinking of it as home.

After eating in silence for a moment or two, she suddenly started to blush, "I can't believe I'm going to school tomorrow", she murmured, her dark brown eyes seeking out Amanda's gaze, "and in a uniform too", she added.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:16 am

Amanda gives Georgia an apologetic smile.

"I wouldn't make you hon... but if people see you around when school's in, questions will be asked, you know? Better to avoid those questions."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:30 am

Georgia felt a grin spread across her lips, "I'm kinda excited about it actually. Nervous, but excited". She was still blushing, unable to avoid the mental comparisons between herself in a school uniform, and the beautiful Amanda dressed up all smart for work. "Yeah, I know I gotta fit in... it's easier that way".

She looked across to Suzie with a shy smile, "We were working on ideas for my PalPage, you know, all the things Georgia Hepkins was interested in. I think that will help me out. It'll be like acting or something. We already know she's a huge fan of pink", she said with a laugh, "and Hello Kitty! But Suzie figured it would be okay for her to like some of the stuff I like too... like comic books".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:40 am

Amanda smiles and listens intently, nodding at the end.

"Sounds like you two have it all planned out. No one would think you two weren't sisters." she says with a giggle.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying