Destiny of Fates: Sign-up / OOC

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Destiny of Fates: Sign-up / OOC

Postby Jacqueline » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:05 am

Somewhere deep in the mountains lays a small city without a name. It is a splendid place, filled with all the modern conveniences and luxury. Despite not being listed on any charts, many have come here for many reasons. Some have left again, and all have been changed. Sometimes the change is a good one, realizing an ideal or a long-treasured wish. Other times it is a torture, their lives and fates sickly twisted by the guardian of the city. And sometimes, the change goes unnoticed, their mind relieved of all memory that life was once very different.
However, for none of these changes the city's guardian is to blame. For he only fulfills the requests of those that control the very destinies of his guests...

---

In this game, I will be providing a location for everyone's characters. It will be something like a world of its own, with places to live, places to work and places to spend free time. Your characters are free to arrive in whichever fashion you like, be it stumbling across the place during a journey or a random teleportation accident. The city is filled with NPC's, but player characters should be newcomers.

Now, you as players will be telling me what to change your characters into, and how. Tell me the speed of the change, method used, prefered characteristics or mental changes, and anything you want or don't want me to do. I can provide pictures, if so desired, but I can also do a completely text-based transformation, in whatever detail you wish.

Here's a profile for you to fill out for your character:

Name:
Physical Appearance: (The more detail you give me, the more detail I can put in the transformation. Being human is optional.)
Personality: (If you want any mental changes, I will need some base to work from.)
Sexuality: (I should not assume everyone's straight.)

And here's the form for you as player to fill out to detail the transformation result and method. Leaving anything blank means I won't include it. Put 'GM pick' if you want me to pick something, or 'random' if you want me to roll a die to get something really random. If a property mentions a default, this means 'GM pick' will be that choice.

Name:
Sexuality: (Being a girl doesn't nescessarily mean you're into guys)
Physical appearance:
Personality: (Be aware that this is a mental change... Most people don't like mental changes, but still want a new personality. If so, please give some indication of how you would like me to handle this part.)
Speed of change: (Instant / within a few moments / long, drawn out across several scenes / custom)
Method of change: (TG gun, magical object, clothes change, etc)
Level of detail: (Minimal: 'you become a woman.' / Low: 'your hair lenghtens, your hips flare out etc, etc' / Medium: detailed description of outward changes / High: detailed description including internal physical changes. Default is somewhere between Low and Medium.)
Awareness of the change: (Is your character's mind altered to not realize she has been changed? Default is 'fully aware.')
Relationship status: (Single, looking, committed, engaged, married... Fun to be had with this one.)
Family situation: (Siblings? Still living at home? Maybe she has kids and a husband?)
Restrictions: (Anything I can't do to your character.)
Other notes: (For anything there's no field for above)

Please keep in mind that all these points will be part of the transformation itself. If you indicate you'd like your character to be married, for example, during the transformation reality will be altered to provide you with a partner. If you would rather have your character go and find one for themselves after the transformation, leave the field blank.

---

Notes:

- I'm at GMT+1, so replies may not be instant.
- If you want to discuss anything in detail, feel free to PM me, or look for me on IRC or IM
- I may accept one or more co-GM's. Only requirement is some ability to do detailed transformations, better than 'your hair grows, your waist slims, your butt poofs out and you now have boobs!' Anyone interested may apply below.
Last edited by Jacqueline on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:29 am, edited 7 times in total.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Re: Destiny of Fates: Sign-up / OOC

Postby TKC » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:37 am

Name: Alsora
Physical Appearance: Though Alsora has the rough physical shape of a very attractive 18 year old girl, being just shy of six feet tall with generous hips and breasts, she is clearly no longer human. Her skin is a pitch black, covered in a slick and sharp chitin in places where she does not need flexibility. Even where it is not covered in chitin it is still tougher than most modern forms of personal armor. Her black hair is cropped short in a military style, and her green eyes are bright and hard. Thanks to the chitin of her body covering sensitive areas she does not feel the desire to wear clothing most of the time.
Personality: Alsora is a tough, no-nonsense woman who is not afraid to fight, mentally or physically, for what she believes in. She has a strong sense of what she feels is right, and will not stand to by while things she feels are wrong are being done. Decades of military service have jaded her somewhat, as she put her service before her personal desires, but it has also left her lonely. Despite her rough and harsh ways she has always wished to find someone that views her as a woman, and though she has found a few throughout the years they have rarely lasted for long. She has therefore repressed the desire for companionship, which often leads to bouts of anger or sadness. Outside of her desire for companionship she is a very open and emotional woman, wearing her heart pretty much on her sleeve almost all the time.
Sexuality: Straight

Name: Alsora
Sexuality: GM Pick
Physical appearance: GM Pick
Personality:
Speed of change: GM Pick
Method of change: GM Pick
Level of detail: GM Pick
Awareness of the change: Fully aware
Relationship status: In some form of romantic relationship
Family situation: No family
Restrictions:
Other notes:

Name: Gina Monia
Physical Appearance: Most men would call Gina very attractive. She's about average height for a woman, with blond hair that comes down to her shoulders framing her soft and attractive face. Though her body is certainly not that of a super model, she does have more than ample curves at her chest and hips. Her eyes stand out though, as looking at them closely reveals that they appear completely mechanical, and have glowing circuit-board like lines spread about where the white would normally be. She typically wears her clothes very tight and perfect, which usually hides most of her pail skin from spending so much time inside.
Personality: Gina is extremely intelligent, and likes things nice and organized, thriving in highly structured environments. Like many who are brilliant though, she has always lacked a lot of social sense, and she became even more introverted during a incredibly traumatic experience where she was raped and tortured to death, and then cloned with full memories of the experience. Ever since then she has done her best to adjust to a normal life, but she still does not react well to being touched by anyone, and certain events can trigger a regression.

Name: Gina
Personality: More self confident than above, also with a bit of ease conversing with men.
Speed of change: GM Pick
Level of detail: GM Pick
Awareness of the change: None
Relationship status: Looking
Family situation: Brother who visits on occasion
Restrictions:
Other notes: Mental change removing previous traumatic memories.
Last edited by TKC on Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Marky » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:10 pm

Like the rest, I definitely want to join in this, I just need time to think up of a character. It might be today, or it might be sometime tomorrow. Wednesday at the latest, though, I will definitely have a character up.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:19 pm

Sounds interesting. I'll try to have a bio up some time today.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Zoey » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:32 pm

Save me a spot 8D

I'll try to post a character up as soon as posible.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Falka The Bat » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:34 pm

I am interest. I request a saved spot.
You remind me of the babe.....
Falka The Bat
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Jacqueline » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:37 pm

Hi all, thanks for the interest. Don't worry about saving spots, there's no limit on applicants. The idea is to start once I have some four or five different players with a character. However, application will remain open indefinitely.
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:27 pm

I am interested. I just have to think of a good character.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Falka The Bat » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:36 pm

So, does the character have to be modern.
Falka The Bat
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Jacqueline » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:38 pm

The RP takes place in modern times. Though, if you want to have a medieval character that's come out of some sort of time rift, feel free.
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mystic Mina » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:48 pm

Whoa.... Yet another new RP! Happy days are here again! I'll get to making a new character post haste!
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:07 pm

Name: Edward Perry
Physical Appearance: Tall, thin, short-ish brown hair, green eyes, generic black t-shirt, jeans
Personality: Typically quiet and reserved, Ed's particularly shy around women

Name: GM pick
Sexuality: GM pick
Physical appearance: GM pick
Personality: GM pick
Speed of Change: Long, drawn across several scenes
Method of Change: Random
Level of Detail: High
Awareness of the Change: Fully aware
Relationship Status: Engaged
Family Situation: Lives with her sister, who's around the same age
Restrictions: No mental changes. Aside from that, I can work with pretty much anything.
Other Notes: None

This work?
Last edited by Ookalf on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Jacqueline » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:12 pm

That works. Welcome to the game. I'll start it once I have at least four players with characters up.
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:48 pm

Pre TF:
Name: Alexander Jacob Schatsiek
Physical appearance: 6'2" 215 lbs, Brown Hair, Brown Eyes Muscular. Doesn't look like he weighs as much as he does
Personality: Laid back and relaxed. Doesn't get angered easily. If angered, cannot be easily returned to not being angry

Post TF:

Name:GM Pick
Sexuality: GM Pick
Personality: GM Pick
Speed of change: long drawn across several scenes
Level of detail: High: detailed description also including internal changes
Relationship status: GM Pick
Family situation: GM Pick
Restrictions: Extreme AR(Beyond 7 Years) Extreme AP:(Beyond 2 years) FtM, Inanimate, Hybrid.
Other notes: Eventual total and complete Mental changes just not all at once.

How is this Loid?
Last edited by AshK on Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Falka The Bat » Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:38 pm

Name: Amadeus Michaels
Physical Appearance: Dark hair, dark eyes, dark heart. A fan of leather jackets and jeans, as well as chains. Pale skin, and a sort of constant "I'm going to kill you" look. Rather lithe and muscular
Personality: Very angry. His first name is a constant reminder of his failure to live up to his father's expectations as a musician. Amadeus would much rather have spent his time writing, but he was compelled to study classical music. His number one love is fantasy and romance literature. (tell anyone the second one and he'll gut you.) Amadeus is also proud of his ability to street fight.

Currently, he is taking a sabbatical from collage to visit strange parts of the world. He yearns for life to be like the stories

Name:GM pick
Age: a little younger than before (Eighteen, seventeen) or the same age.
Sexuality: transformation makes her like guys...maybe girls too, your decision.
Physical appearance: GM pick, but pwetty please
Personality: made to be meeker, less angry, and girly. Also, pretty flirty.
Speed of change: long drawn across several scenes
Method of change: Magic artifact
Level of detail: High, or medium with a picture. Describe emotional changes
Relationship status: looking
Occupation: By day, a love-stuck teenage (or collage) girl. Secretly a witch ( or something like that.tell me if that isn't ok, I'll change it. basically, he'll trade 'anything' to have some fantasy in his life :wink: )
Family situation: Lives with older sister and younger brother.
Restrictions: No inanimate, hybrids, or ftm. Memory changes should be minor.

So....what do ya think?
Falka The Bat
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Next

Return to Roleplaying