Lady Upton's Antique Shop

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Lady Upton's Antique Shop

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:56 pm

Her nose twitched a little, and a slightly worried look came over the girl's face. "What... happened?", she asked, looking down in a shock at the frilly blue dress and younger body. "I look like.... Alice... ", she gasped, and her cheeks went a little red.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:57 pm

"what is your name, miss?"
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:59 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Mischa smiles. "Wow... although I suppose I should avoid making any particularly silly wishes..." he admits.

Hey, I'm not here to judge you.
Circe

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:01 pm

The teenager's blue eyes looked up at Zoei again, "Alice... ", she murmured, and her expression softened again, the panic and confusion disappearing, replaced with a smile, "Oh, where are my manners? My name is Alice Lidell. It's a pleasure to meet you, Ma'am", she said, putting the book on the counter, and then pulled the sides of her dress up with both hands and bent her knees, bowing her head in a curtsey.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:02 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:The teenager's blue eyes looked up at Zoei again, "Alice... ", she murmured, and her expression softened again, the panic and confusion disappearing, replaced with a smile, "Oh, where are my manners? My name is Alice Lidell. It's a pleasure to meet you, Ma'am", she said, putting the book on the counter, and then pulled the sides of her dress up with both hands and bent her knees, bowing her head in a curtsey.

"I am the Lady Zoei Upton"
"Please continue stating the perfectly Obvious, it fills me with so much Confidence"-"John" Cavil, Battlestar Galatica
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:04 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:The teenager's blue eyes looked up at Zoei again, "Alice... ", she murmured, and her expression softened again, the panic and confusion disappearing, replaced with a smile, "Oh, where are my manners? My name is Alice Lidell. It's a pleasure to meet you, Ma'am", she said, putting the book on the counter, and then pulled the sides of her dress up with both hands and bent her knees, bowing her head in a curtsey.

I suppose that would explain why you look like Alice...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:10 pm

Her dress swirled around her slim frame as she turned and looked up at the maid. "Well of course I'd look like Alice. I am Alice, aren't I? I'm pretty sure I'm Alice... ", she said, before tilting her head to one side. "What's your name?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ookalf » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:13 pm

I am Yvette. Yvette Wolfe. *The maid curtsies.* It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Lidell.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Circe wrote:Hey, I'm not here to judge you.

Mischa giggles. "Well, you do seem like a very nice genie. I can think of a few wishes to make... but here, let's try an experiemnt. I wish I was bouncier~" he asks, curious how she'll interpret it.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:29 pm

"Could I stay here for a while, Miss Upton? I feel very at home here, although I couldn't tell you why. It just... feels right", she said, walking along a line in the floorboards, one dainty foot infront of the other, holding her arms out to her sides slightly for balance.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Circe » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:34 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Mischa giggles. "Well, you do seem like a very nice genie. I can think of a few wishes to make... but here, let's try an experiemnt. I wish I was bouncier~" he asks, curious how she'll interpret it.

A transformation to start, is it? I can do that... *Sireen cracks her knuckles and snaps her fingers, causing a plume of smoke to erupt around Mischa. His body morphs within the cloud, turning him into a busty bunny girl with nicely jiggly breasts.* Well?
Circe

Postby Zoei » Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:35 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:"Could I stay here for a while, Miss Upton? I feel very at home here, although I couldn't tell you why. It just... feels right", she said, walking along a line in the floorboards, one dainty foot infront of the other, holding her arms out to her sides slightly for balance.

"If that's what you wish"
Zoei
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:05 pm

Circe wrote:A transformation to start, is it? I can do that... *Sireen cracks her knuckles and snaps her fingers, causing a plume of smoke to erupt around Mischa. His body morphs within the cloud, turning him into a busty bunny girl with nicely jiggly breasts.* Well?

Mischa coughs, and then blinks as the smoke cloud clears, revealing his transformed state. "Yeep!" she says, blushing a little as she looks herself over. "Well... I guess that answers that question."

She smiles at her genie, and tries to hug her. "Thank you~"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Elliot glanced over and saw a pair of bunny ears poking up over a display shelf. "The White rabbit!", she gasped, and raced around the displays, before coming to a sudden stop, looking up at Mischa in suprise. "You're not the White rabbit... and I'm pretty sure you're not the March Hare either... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:24 pm

Zoei wrote:*There are many quiet rooms where she can go off to the side and not be disturbed while she plays with the box*

Sam smiles and quickly heads into one of the quiet rooms, before setting her Japanese puzzle box down on the table in there and examining it. "Hm, never really seen one of these before~."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse