Project Echidna

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Project Echidna

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:06 pm

Maya smiles as the two boys began to rub against her. She simply then bumped into both of them and soon some of her nanos began to rub off of her and on to the men.

The one in front of her began to feel a change as his body was being adjusted to be a glass wearing rocker. The one behind Maya was changing into another rockeras well.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Blaze » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:04 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"She's... a robot?", he groaned, his blue eyes widening. He'd gone through all this... and she wasn't even real? He blushed brightly, his fingers brushing along the hem of the short blue dress, squirming as he heard the nurse, "Do with me? What else was in that contract I signed... ?".

====

Katherine chewed her bottom lip as the gynoid mentioned a weapon, and she lightly poked a finger against the bridge of her glasses to adjust them. "Summer is gonna be so mad at me... ", she muttered under her breath, before realised she probably shouldn't have said that! "What do I need a weapon for? I'm no soldier... ".

"You have to pay off the expense of the treatment, through cash or service to Niflheim Industries. I guess you'll have to be a secretary or something now." the nurse says with a shrug.

-----

"Who's Summer?"

The gynoid shakes her head.

"Doesn't matter. All Niflheim personnel are expected to be able to defend themselves if needed. You got any preferences? The suit can help make up for your lack of skill."

Marky wrote:Pausing for a moment, Chris frowns a little. "Well...um, I probably can't pay for it...so, um...what am I going to have to do for you?"

"I can think of a couple things." the doctor says with a grin, nodding at the demon.

Knight Errant wrote:Dact just winces... "Great... and it seems to be mutating me into a girl... sure, why not? Everything else does..."

"The thing is, the Y chromosome is actually a stunted X chromosome, and the virus IS designed to cure any defects, even at that level so... yeah, huge percentage of people become female."

Dact's chest swells into a pair of ripe blue breasts as his groin inverts, leaving him totally female! Her clothes start to shift now, remaining as armor but becoming... skimpier, soon consisting of an black and gold breastplate with choker, gauntlets, armored panties, purple thigh-highs and armored boots. A pair of purple feathered wings erupt from her back along with horns from the top of her head, leaving Dact as a demon!

KonokoHasano wrote:Elbows the spirit, growling. "I knew it, you planned this. You planned to have me possessed! You planned to allow this... thing to take over my body! You @$%^ers!" Seems to be getting more and more agitated... as well a little nervous and freaked.

The doctor steps in and nods.

"Of course it was. It was all set out in the second contract you signed. Hardly our fault that you didn't read it."

"Widdle Susanne's head is too full of cotton candy and girly fluff to read legal documents~" the spirit teases.

Maiden Miki wrote:Maya smiles as the two boys began to rub against her. She simply then bumped into both of them and soon some of her nanos began to rub off of her and on to the men.

The one in front of her began to feel a change as his body was being adjusted to be a glass wearing rocker. The one behind Maya was changing into another rockeras well.

Immediately, the stage starts to descend into the ground! The NPCs look a bit confused and scared now!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:52 pm

Blaze wrote:"I can think of a couple things." the doctor says with a grin, nodding at the demon.

Pausing for a moment, Chris D turns to look back up at the demon, then back to the doctor, blinking and frowning at the grin. "I guess it has something to do with using my friend here, right?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:43 pm

"Dance. Go ahead. Be happy," said Maya in a sexy voice to her back up dancers. Her voice was rather hard to disobey as the nanites in the two NPCs were obedient to her.

Maya then kept singing to the crowd to arouse them and to gain support.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:17 pm

Elliot's mouth fell open as the nurse said he was going to have to pay off the entire cost of the treatment, by working for them. He was pretty sure such experimental drugs didn't come cheap either. On top of that, he knew Fimble well enough to realise the contract he'd signed would be pretty binding.

"I don't have any cash... ", he moaned, "Fine... what do I have to do?".

====

Katherine frowned as the gynoid asked about Summer, and gave a relieved sigh when she wasn't pressed for more information on her sister. She tilted her head thoughtfully when asked about her preference for a weapon, and tapped her fingers against her chin, "Some kind of lasers? Ones that can either be fired in short, fast bursts, or charged up for a stronger blast?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:53 pm

The doctor steps in and nods.

"Of course it was. It was all set out in the second contract you signed. Hardly our fault that you didn't read it."

"Widdle Susanne's head is too full of cotton candy and girly fluff to read legal documents~" the spirit teases.

"Sonuva..." Places a hand to her head and tries to calm down. "This is... my god. It's... will you shut up?!" She yells at the spirit. "I don't need you teasing the hell out of me right now."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:48 am

Dact stares down at herself... eyebrow raising... "I've been mutated... into... a demon?" She runs her hands along her body... frowning.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:51 am

Marky wrote:Pausing for a moment, Chris D turns to look back up at the demon, then back to the doctor, blinking and frowning at the grin. "I guess it has something to do with using my friend here, right?"

"Absolutely. Having powerful demons on speed dial? Very valuable." the doctor says with a smile.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Dance. Go ahead. Be happy," said Maya in a sexy voice to her back up dancers. Her voice was rather hard to disobey as the nanites in the two NPCs were obedient to her.

Maya then kept singing to the crowd to arouse them and to gain support.

The crows is gone! The stage has been pulled underground!

"What the hell was that?!" a stagehand yells

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot's mouth fell open as the nurse said he was going to have to pay off the entire cost of the treatment, by working for them. He was pretty sure such experimental drugs didn't come cheap either. On top of that, he knew Fimble well enough to realise the contract he'd signed would be pretty binding.

"I don't have any cash... ", he moaned, "Fine... what do I have to do?".

====

Katherine frowned as the gynoid asked about Summer, and gave a relieved sigh when she wasn't pressed for more information on her sister. She tilted her head thoughtfully when asked about her preference for a weapon, and tapped her fingers against her chin, "Some kind of lasers? Ones that can either be fired in short, fast bursts, or charged up for a stronger blast?".

"I would imagine... tea lady? Secretary work?" the nurse says with a shrug

-----

"Laser, got it."

The gynoid rummages through the shelves before finding a glossy black handgun.

"Here we go."

KonokoHasano wrote:"Sonuva..." Places a hand to her head and tries to calm down. "This is... my god. It's... will you shut up?!" She yells at the spirit. "I don't need you teasing the hell out of me right now."

"Susanne, be serious okay?" the doctor says. The spirit pouts-as well as something with no lips can-but goes silent.

Knight Errant wrote:Dact stares down at herself... eyebrow raising... "I've been mutated... into... a demon?" She runs her hands along her body... frowning.

"Seems so. It's pretty much random. Wonder what you can do..." the nurse muses.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:41 pm

Maya didn't even notice that the stage had gone underground. She frown a little as she looked around but her face brighten when she saw the stage hand.

"What do you mean?" asked Maya in a seductive voice. "I was simply getting in the mood."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:33 pm

Blaze wrote:"Absolutely. Having powerful demons on speed dial? Very valuable." the doctor says with a smile.

Rolling her eyes, Chris just sighs and shakes her head. "Right. Right. Whatever. So...what now?" She asks, crossing her arms, frowning.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:10 pm

"Susanne, be serious okay?" the doctor says. The spirit pouts-as well as something with no lips can-but goes silent.

"I AM being serious you quack!" She punches at the doctor, looking a bit... frenzied and freaked out within her eyes.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:03 am

Elliot's blue eyes narrowed at the nurse's suggestions. "I want to see Fimble. I want to talk this out with her!", he protested, although already he was blushing at the thought of facing his fellow councillor while looking as he did now.

====

Katherine took the handgun, grasping it firmly in one hand, tilting it from side to side. "Kind of small, isn't it?", she asked, her eyebrows arching above her glasses as she then extended her arm, pointing the gun out, and closed one eye, pretending she was lining up a shot.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:20 am

Dact shrugs... "You got me... But this is rather... degrading."
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:28 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:Maya didn't even notice that the stage had gone underground. She frown a little as she looked around but her face brighten when she saw the stage hand.

"What do you mean?" asked Maya in a seductive voice. "I was simply getting in the mood."

"We don't want the audience getting scared off by you changing people in front of them! As far as they know, this is just a self-improvement place, and that's how we want it." the stage hand says.

Marky wrote:Rolling her eyes, Chris just sighs and shakes her head. "Right. Right. Whatever. So...what now?" She asks, crossing her arms, frowning.

The doctor frowns and narrows his eyes.

"Less sass please missy. I believe we will be making weapons with your help first."

He strides from the room, not even checking if Chris is following.

KonokoHasano wrote:"I AM being serious you quack!" She punches at the doctor, looking a bit... frenzied and freaked out within her eyes.

"Not talking to you. The spirit you're seeing is also named Susanne. She was the result of an early experiment with what we're using here."

A smokey bowler hat forms on the smoke spirit's hat, which se promptly doffs to Susanne. "Pleased to meetcha!"

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot's blue eyes narrowed at the nurse's suggestions. "I want to see Fimble. I want to talk this out with her!", he protested, although already he was blushing at the thought of facing his fellow councillor while looking as he did now.

====

Katherine took the handgun, grasping it firmly in one hand, tilting it from side to side. "Kind of small, isn't it?", she asked, her eyebrows arching above her glasses as she then extended her arm, pointing the gun out, and closed one eye, pretending she was lining up a shot.

"Miss Fimbulvetr is a busy lady. She does not have time to answer the summons of a secretary." the nurse says curtly.

"But... she is coming to inspect the premise shortly. Perhaps you can speak with her then."

-----

"Size don't matter hon. That thing is powered by a microstar, so it's got power and doesn't need reloading. Wanna hit the firing range and test it?" the gynoid offers.

Knight Errant wrote:Dact shrugs... "You got me... But this is rather... degrading."

"How so? The outfit? THe Echidna Strain draws some stuff from your brain so... I guess you would love to see a lady dressed like this." the nurse says with a smirk
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:33 am

Elliot blushed as the nurse referred to him as a secretary, suggesting she had decided the role in which he was to pay them back for the procedure. "A secretary? Don't they get paid really low wages? That's going to take forever to pay this all off!", he groaned, one hand tugging on the hem of the short blue dress.

====

"What's a microstar?", asked Katherine as she lowered the little gun, and then nodded to the gynoid's suggestion of going to the firing range to test out her new weapon.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse