Reincarnate Yourself Today!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Reincarnate Yourself Today!

Postby Azathoth » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:23 pm

The searing light flies into the darkness... the thousand thousand fists pummeling the dark shape within... which is briefly illuminated by the light. It is a horror beyond description, enough to drive a normal man insane. There is another screech... louder this time... as the thing's advance pauses... halted and indeed stunned by the intense assault.

"The stars aren't right yet. He is not fully alive... but that wont mean much if he gets through that door! Close the damn thing allready!"
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:30 pm

Yama chuckles and takes the note, prodding the monkey with his foot.

"This is your penance. You made this woman's life difficult, now you will make it easier."

The demon grimaces. "Hey, shut it, I was blinded by enemies and I decided to hide out and regenerate my vision. I... just fell asleep before I could do that is all." He waves the sickle at Yama a bit. "I'll kill you!"

Meiru kneels and scritches the monkey behind the ear, who instantly stops and leans into it. "Think of it this way, dear. You won't have to hide any more, and you aren't blind. Me and my family will feed you and give you a place to live as well."

"... well..."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:50 pm

Alright. *Raleigh hands Yama the 10,000 hl.* A worthy expenditure I do believe. Ysabelle, I have a time period for you to live in already selected that should match up with the adjustments.

Ysabelle: Alright. Hopefully this life won't go down in history as one of the great plagues on its native land. What language will I need to recall?

Raleigh: Your original Russian I think will work. Thank you Yama. I might have need of your services in the future. *The two begin to disappear.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:36 pm

Azathoth wrote:The searing light flies into the darkness... the thousand thousand fists pummeling the dark shape within... which is briefly illuminated by the light. It is a horror beyond description, enough to drive a normal man insane. There is another screech... louder this time... as the thing's advance pauses... halted and indeed stunned by the intense assault.

"The stars aren't right yet. He is not fully alive... but that wont mean much if he gets through that door! Close the damn thing allready!"

Yama's aura pulls back the fists and makes two giant hands which slam the gate shut and put the chains back on!

"I don't feel that is sufficient..."

He takes his key and glows bright once more! A great golden box is created around the gate, sealing it entirely! A massive set of golden chains wind around the box along with a golden padlock which Yama seals with his key.

KonokoHasano wrote:The demon grimaces. "Hey, shut it, I was blinded by enemies and I decided to hide out and regenerate my vision. I... just fell asleep before I could do that is all." He waves the sickle at Yama a bit. "I'll kill you!"

Meiru kneels and scritches the monkey behind the ear, who instantly stops and leans into it. "Think of it this way, dear. You won't have to hide any more, and you aren't blind. Me and my family will feed you and give you a place to live as well."

"... well..."

Yama chuckles.

"You have more mercy than I Miss Meiru."

Rei-chan wrote:Alright. *Raleigh hands Yama the 10,000 hl.* A worthy expenditure I do believe. Ysabelle, I have a time period for you to live in already selected that should match up with the adjustments.

Ysabelle: Alright. Hopefully this life won't go down in history as one of the great plagues on its native land. What language will I need to recall?

Raleigh: Your original Russian I think will work. Thank you Yama. I might have need of your services in the future. *The two begin to disappear.*

"Farewell Mr. Raleigh, Miss Ysabelle. I hope you enjoy your new life." Yama says as he tucks the money into his robe
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:45 pm

Yama chuckles.

"You have more mercy than I Miss Meiru."

"It seems to be a trait that us Hasanos share." She answered with a smile.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:38 pm

Snakegirl pauses as she sniffs the air with anticipation.

"I smell pocky!" she exclaims as she tosses the broom aside and seeks out the scent!
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Azathoth » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:14 pm

Azer's ghost sighs. "That wont do much, you know... but at least he didnt get out." He says, clearly annoyed. As the heavy black doors shut fast... the menace behind cut off as the aura of dread is stifled.
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:48 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"It seems to be a trait that us Hasanos share." She answered with a smile.

"Well anyway... he is compelled to follow your commands, and can assist you in combat if needs be." Yama explains, disdainfully ignoring the macaque.

Feng wrote:Snakegirl pauses as she sniffs the air with anticipation.

"I smell pocky!" she exclaims as she tosses the broom aside and seeks out the scent!

At the base of the steps is a ditz, staring up the stairs curiously!

Azathoth wrote:Azer's ghost sighs. "That wont do much, you know... but at least he didnt get out." He says, clearly annoyed. As the heavy black doors shut fast... the menace behind cut off as the aura of dread is stifled.

Yama nods and pulls his hand from Azer's soul... and hovers in the air before placing it on his head.

"You penance begins here."

Azer's mind is suddenly flooded by a deluge of emotions! For every bad thing he and Black Isles has done for whatever reason, he feels remorse for it all!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:36 am

"Well anyway... he is compelled to follow your commands, and can assist you in combat if needs be." Yama explains, disdainfully ignoring the macaque.

"I thank you again, Yama." Meiru said, giving a bow. She then smiles and kisses the boy on the forehead.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:08 am

Yama smiles and offers Gretchen his hand.

"Then good luck Miss Gretchen."

Gretchen accepts his hand, and gives it a firm squeeze, then a shake "And thank you once more."
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:29 pm

Like a shark to spilled blood in the ocean, like a magnet to iron, like a Parrothead to Margaritaville the Miko charges towards the Violet girl, promptly tackle glomping her!
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:24 am

KonokoHasano wrote:"I thank you again, Yama." Meiru said, giving a bow. She then smiles and kisses the boy on the forehead.

Yama goes bright red and backs away from Meiru, wiping his forehead frantically.

"T-There's no need for that ma'am, just doing my duty..."

Vomica wrote:Gretchen accepts his hand, and gives it a firm squeeze, then a shake "And thank you once more."

"Not at all a problem. Good luck Miss Gretchen." Yama says, releasing her hand

Feng wrote:Like a shark to spilled blood in the ocean, like a magnet to iron, like a Parrothead to Margaritaville the Miko charges towards the Violet girl, promptly tackle glomping her!

"o___O Whoa! Nice to meet you too silly~" the girl says, cuddling the Miko.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:36 pm

Yama goes bright red and backs away from Meiru, wiping his forehead frantically.

"T-There's no need for that ma'am, just doing my duty..."

"Easily embarrassed around girls, I see." Meiru muttered to herself. "Rather adorable."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Azathoth » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:20 pm

The specter blinks. "Penance, what... AGH!" He yells, as he is forced to feel remorse! "Stop this!" >.<
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:47 am

Alan sits on the counter in deep thought as she now thinks of a name to best suit herself...
"I alway liked the name Willow from that girl on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and hr girlfriend Tara as well. Tara Willow Dandforth has a nice ring to it, Plus it feels right to go by The Tree of Earth." She says as she smiles warmly at he now blushing Yami...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse