Project Echidna

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Project Echidna

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:10 pm

"I wouldn't have scare them away. I had them eating at the palm of my hand," said Maya as she got close to the stage hand. She smiled and said, "Oh....I would love if I could do that. Do you have something to eat?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:38 am

"Not talking to you. The spirit you're seeing is also named Susanne. She was the result of an early experiment with what we're using here."

A smokey bowler hat forms on the smoke spirit's hat, which se promptly doffs to Susanne. "Pleased to meetcha!"

"Huh? Oh, nice to meet you to-- wait a moment!" She growls a little before raising a hand and giving her cheek a small slap. After which, she took a few breaths. "S-- So... all this was a plan to bring you back to life or something, yeah?"

Stares for a moment before holding a hand out to the spirit.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:31 pm

Dact sweatdrops. "Thats not the point! I cant go around as a demon... people will talk..." -_____-
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:32 pm

Dact sweatdrops. "Thats not the point! I cant go around as a demon... people will talk..." -_____-
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:07 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot blushed as the nurse referred to him as a secretary, suggesting she had decided the role in which he was to pay them back for the procedure. "A secretary? Don't they get paid really low wages? That's going to take forever to pay this all off!", he groaned, one hand tugging on the hem of the short blue dress.

====

"What's a microstar?", asked Katherine as she lowered the little gun, and then nodded to the gynoid's suggestion of going to the firing range to test out her new weapon.

"Yeah, afraid so... you COULD try and become Miss Fimbulvetr's personal aide. That would pay more." the nurse suggests.

-----

"Imagine a tiny sun. That's a microstar." the gynoid says as she leads Katherine to the firing range. A couple of people who underwent the treatment are already there. A rockman is firing chunks of burning rock at a target while a woman with spines sprouting all over her are firing them form her body.

Maiden Miki wrote:"I wouldn't have scare them away. I had them eating at the palm of my hand," said Maya as she got close to the stage hand. She smiled and said, "Oh....I would love if I could do that. Do you have something to eat?"

The stagehand rolls her eyes.

"Look, just... don't change people, okay?"

KonokoHasano wrote:"Huh? Oh, nice to meet you to-- wait a moment!" She growls a little before raising a hand and giving her cheek a small slap. After which, she took a few breaths. "S-- So... all this was a plan to bring you back to life or something, yeah?"

Stares for a moment before holding a hand out to the spirit.

"Kiiiiinda~? I wasn't really dead, just changed into a candle."

She shakes the offered hand which feels warm from the smoke!

Knight Errant wrote:Dact sweatdrops. "Thats not the point! I cant go around as a demon... people will talk..." -_____-

"How would they know it was you?" the nurse asks, tilting her head.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:41 pm

"Kiiiiinda~? I wasn't really dead, just changed into a candle."

She shakes the offered hand which feels warm from the smoke!

"... how was being stuck as a candle?" She asked, interest shifting. Though she still wasn't going to forget this transgression!
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:25 pm

Elliot looked back up, and for a moment it seemed he was about to throw up. "Personal... aide?", he groaned, weighing up the shorter time spent like this, against the shame of working directly for Fimble like that. "She's just going to love this", he sighed, shoulders slumping.

===

Katherine followed after the gynoid, taking a moment to study the rockman and the spine-covered woman. She checked out her tiny weapon again, looking unconvinced, and then took aim at one of the targets, and squeezed on the trigger!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:36 pm

"Alright. I will try to remember that," smiled Maya as she place her hands to her bust and raised them up. Her eyes then glazed over for a second. She then blinked and notice where her hands were. They went wide and Maya let out a scream.

"What? What just happen?" asked Maya in a panicked voice.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:11 pm

Dact pauses as that point is made... "Err... I guess they wouldnt..."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:34 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"... how was being stuck as a candle?" She asked, interest shifting. Though she still wasn't going to forget this transgression!

"Like, really weird! I couldn't move or talk or do nothing!" Susanne says, her face twisting into a tragedy mask.

"But now you're here, and we can work together~"

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot looked back up, and for a moment it seemed he was about to throw up. "Personal... aide?", he groaned, weighing up the shorter time spent like this, against the shame of working directly for Fimble like that. "She's just going to love this", he sighed, shoulders slumping.

===

Katherine followed after the gynoid, taking a moment to study the rockman and the spine-covered woman. She checked out her tiny weapon again, looking unconvinced, and then took aim at one of the targets, and squeezed on the trigger!

The nurse tilts her head.

"Why do you say that? Were you serious when you said you knew her?"

-----

The gun fires a red beam at the paper target and neatly burns a hole in the target. Even better, it has no recoil. But... she didn't even hit inside the target.

"Not so good with a gun huh? Here, try firing like this."

Suddenly, Katherine's body starts moving on it's own! It places one foot in front of the other, raises the gun to level the sighs with her eyes and lines them up with the target.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Alright. I will try to remember that," smiled Maya as she place her hands to her bust and raised them up. Her eyes then glazed over for a second. She then blinked and notice where her hands were. They went wide and Maya let out a scream.

"What? What just happen?" asked Maya in a panicked voice.

"Oh dammit..." the gynoid groans, pinching her nose.

"You're putting on a show, okay? Now get up there!" she barks, hopping off the stage as it starts to rise.

Knight Errant wrote:Dact pauses as that point is made... "Err... I guess they wouldnt..."

"Exactly, and what's so bad about being a demon? You should have access to powerful abyssal magic now." the nurse says with a happy chirp
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:18 pm

Dact... blinks. "I should? How does that work?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:06 pm

"Another one?" said Maya as she sounded confused. She then jumped a bit and stumbled back. Maya then falls to the ground. As the stage rises, Maya tries to crawl on all fours and her behind is facing the crowd with an upskirt shot.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:09 pm

"Like, really weird! I couldn't move or talk or do nothing!" Susanne says, her face twisting into a tragedy mask.

"But now you're here, and we can work together~"

She couldn't help but chuckle at the mask. Though she gives a blink. "Work together? How so?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:24 am

Elliot's mouth fell open. "Why would you think I was lying?! Yes, I was being serious. We work together on the Muffinville council", he explained, giving up on tugging the short dress. "Not that I can show up and try and claim to he kind of authority figure while looking like this...".

====

Katherine looked conflicted as her suit took control, and lined up a perfect shot for her. She frowned slightly. "That... feels wrong. This thing can control me... what if it malfunctions?", she asked, looking the gynoid in concern.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:53 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Dact... blinks. "I should? How does that work?"

The nurse gives a small shrug.

"Should be innate to you. Just close your eyes and feel for it."

Indeed, Dact can feel a curious buzzing under her skin...

Maiden Miki wrote:"Another one?" said Maya as she sounded confused. She then jumped a bit and stumbled back. Maya then falls to the ground. As the stage rises, Maya tries to crawl on all fours and her behind is facing the crowd with an upskirt shot.

The crowd goes crazy at that, cheering and wolf-whistling! Maya's new band quickly helps the gynoid back up and turns her to face the crowd!

KonokoHasano wrote:She couldn't help but chuckle at the mask. Though she gives a blink. "Work together? How so?"

"Weeeeeell, I can't touch things or do stuff, buuut I can make you move around and do stuff for me!"

Susanne sprouts several smoke arms which grab the other Susanne at different points of her body, forcing her to walk with a sexy strut and flash a wink at the doctor!

"See~?"

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot's mouth fell open. "Why would you think I was lying?! Yes, I was being serious. We work together on the Muffinville council", he explained, giving up on tugging the short dress. "Not that I can show up and try and claim to he kind of authority figure while looking like this...".

====

Katherine looked conflicted as her suit took control, and lined up a perfect shot for her. She frowned slightly. "That... feels wrong. This thing can control me... what if it malfunctions?", she asked, looking the gynoid in concern.

"Heh... sorry, but we get so many people coming through places like this, talking about what big-shots they are. Most of the time, they're exaggerating." the nurse says, scratching the back of her head.

"But I'm sure Miss Fimbulvetr will be kind. Well, not kind but... she would probably only tease you once."

-----

"Aw, I doubt it would. Niflheim has been around for a long time, and always irons out the kinks." the gynoid says with a grin as Katherine's finger squeezes the trigger and hits the target dead center!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse