Circe's Manor Raids Again

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Manor Raids Again

Postby Ookalf » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:06 pm

*There is a mirror above the dresser! It reflects things in it quite nicely.* Later, Ellen! *Skye waves to Ellen as she leaves, then answers Arisu.* Nah, those're just the Harrison kids. Their mom is friends with Miss Circe, so they hang out here a lot. They're fine!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:30 pm

Ookalf wrote:
Huh. I guess that worked out... *The maid shakes her head to wake herself back up, then continues on with the stage.*

Hmm... *Penny shrugs and leaves alongside Danaye, and the two of them make their way toward the kitchen!*

And as the maid continues on to the next wagon, to no one's surprise, there were more enemies to blast down~

Danaye remained mostly quiet through most of their walk, but eventually broke the silence and asked Penny a question that was on her mind, "So.. Umm..Penny... Since this.. 'guys turning into girls'-thing is pretty common here.. and everyone is kinda used to it... Did y-you-- Umm.. A-are you.. Were you.. maybe... Ehh.. Have you ever.. experienced a gender change too before?..." She blushes and looks down, poking her finger together.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:56 pm

*Arisu scans herself in her own reflection.* "Hmmm, so this is how I look now...Eyes are a bit dull looking though..." *Arisu looks over to Skye and gives a slight nod.* "So familial friends, understood. I'll keep that in mind Skye."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:05 am

xGoggles wrote:And as the maid continues on to the next wagon, to no one's surprise, there were more enemies to blast down~

Danaye remained mostly quiet through most of their walk, but eventually broke the silence and asked Penny a question that was on her mind, "So.. Umm..Penny... Since this.. 'guys turning into girls'-thing is pretty common here.. and everyone is kinda used to it... Did y-you-- Umm.. A-are you.. Were you.. maybe... Ehh.. Have you ever.. experienced a gender change too before?..." She blushes and looks down, poking her finger together.

All right, let's get this over with! *Newly reinvigorated from her nap, the maid boldly charges forth, blasting anything that gets in her way!*

*Penny seems somewhat surprised by Danaye's question, but not exactly offended or anything.* Me? Well, I haven't, but I do have a couple friends who... Is that what you've been thinking about?

Ryan5011 wrote:*Arisu scans herself in her own reflection.* "Hmmm, so this is how I look now...Eyes are a bit dull looking though..." *Arisu looks over to Skye and gives a slight nod.* "So familial friends, understood. I'll keep that in mind Skye."

*Sky nods.* So... Is this whole "robot" thing new? You sound like you've never seen your reflection before...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:18 am

"Correct, I only got access to Nullcite, the technology I'm using, over a week ago. Thirteen days ago to be exact. Haven't had the need to use a mirror since trying out this new magitech either, so this is indeed my first time actually seeing my reflection like this."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:56 pm

Ookalf wrote:All right, let's get this over with! *Newly reinvigorated from her nap, the maid boldly charges forth, blasting anything that gets in her way!*

*Penny seems somewhat surprised by Danaye's question, but not exactly offended or anything.* Me? Well, I haven't, but I do have a couple friends who... Is that what you've been thinking about?

And blasting away she did, wagon after wagon, all until that annoying dark room with that other miniboss. The wagon is completely sealed off and devoid of light, with boxes around everywhere, the only time there is light is when the boss 'T.N.BOOM' lights up a fuse of a bomb before throwing it at maid!
This stage was all about hitting the boss when he is briefly visible, then to try to dodge the bombs he throws while unable to see the terrain in the darkness.

"Uh... W-well... Not specifically... J-just.. kinda.. unsure.. how one can just become used to having a totally different body..." Danaye pauses for a bit as they kept on walking. "Is this because of most here become maids and don't have much say into it, or is there something in the magic that just makes them comfortable with their new body?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:47 pm

Ryan5011 wrote:"Correct, I only got access to Nullcite, the technology I'm using, over a week ago. Thirteen days ago to be exact. Haven't had the need to use a mirror since trying out this new magitech either, so this is indeed my first time actually seeing my reflection like this."

Gotcha... Do you like the look, then?

xGoggles wrote:And blasting away she did, wagon after wagon, all until that annoying dark room with that other miniboss. The wagon is completely sealed off and devoid of light, with boxes around everywhere, the only time there is light is when the boss 'T.N.BOOM' lights up a fuse of a bomb before throwing it at maid!
This stage was all about hitting the boss when he is briefly visible, then to try to dodge the bombs he throws while unable to see the terrain in the darkness.

"Uh... W-well... Not specifically... J-just.. kinda.. unsure.. how one can just become used to having a totally different body..." Danaye pauses for a bit as they kept on walking. "Is this because of most here become maids and don't have much say into it, or is there something in the magic that just makes them comfortable with their new body?"

*Luckily the maid has played this boss a few times, so she already has at least some idea of the room's layout. Of course, she's never had to do it from this perspective, which somewhat dampens that advantage... She still doesn't do too bad, though.*

I mean... maybe some of them? *Penny shrugs.* You're probably gonna have to ask someone else about this stuff. I just work here, y'know? I'm not like a... magic psychologist, or whatever...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:23 pm

"Aside from the eyes being dull, yes, I like the look." *Arisu takes a step out of her room and takes a look around the hallway, seeing if she'd still be able to see the girl from earlier.* "So, how long have you worked for Miss Circe?"
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:36 pm

Mm, a couple of months now... It's been pretty OK, really.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:09 am

*Arisu gives the room one last scan as she steps out of the room. "Anyways, if there's nothing else to do in here, I'm ready to introduce myself to some of the other residents of the manor."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:47 pm

Well, I don't think there's anything urgent... So sure! You wanna just go around and see who we can find?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:47 am

Ookalf wrote:*Luckily the maid has played this boss a few times, so she already has at least some idea of the room's layout. Of course, she's never had to do it from this perspective, which somewhat dampens that advantage... She still doesn't do too bad, though.*

I mean... maybe some of them? *Penny shrugs.* You're probably gonna have to ask someone else about this stuff. I just work here, y'know? I'm not like a... magic psychologist, or whatever...

Yes, spotting T.N.BOOM from this perspective was visually harder now compared to watching it on a 2D-screen. However, she took note of something that she likely didn't pick up on at the noisy arcade; the boss made sound! She was able to track in what direction he would pop-up to light a bomb, giving her well enough time to react and shoot him and dodge out of the way of the explosives!

"Y-yeah.. True.. S-sorry for asking... I shouldn't have bothered you with that question...", the genie says looking away shyly.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:44 pm

"If there's a place some of the maids tend to gather at, I'd prefer to start from there."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:41 pm

xGoggles wrote:Yes, spotting T.N.BOOM from this perspective was visually harder now compared to watching it on a 2D-screen. However, she took note of something that she likely didn't pick up on at the noisy arcade; the boss made sound! She was able to track in what direction he would pop-up to light a bomb, giving her well enough time to react and shoot him and dodge out of the way of the explosives!

"Y-yeah.. True.. S-sorry for asking... I shouldn't have bothered you with that question...", the genie says looking away shyly.

Gotcha now... *With the help of the audio cues the maid is able to ever more easily dodge and counter T.N.BOOM's attacks. This should be done in no time!*

It's fine, I guess... Y'know, I could probably ask around and find someone with that kind of experience for you, if you want.

Ryan5011 wrote:"If there's a place some of the maids tend to gather at, I'd prefer to start from there."

Hmm... Maybe the dining hall? There are bound to be a few people there.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:57 pm

"Lead the way Skye. I have a feeling even if my mapping device wasn't broken I'd still get lost, considering how big this place is."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse