Project Echidna

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Project Echidna

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:48 am

"Weeeeeell, I can't touch things or do stuff, buuut I can make you move around and do stuff for me!"

Susanne sprouts several smoke arms which grab the other Susanne at different points of her body, forcing her to walk with a sexy strut and flash a wink at the doctor!

"See~?"

"Wh-- hey! Can't you just ask me to do something? Not just FORCE me to do it? I mean, if we're going to be stuck like this, I'd rather be able to have a choice and not be forced into everything." Glares. "Do you WANT the person who freed you to hate your non-existent guts? Because I could honestly do that. Seriously."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:10 am

Elliot blushed, grumbling under his breath.

"Well... I suppose we should get this over with", he sighed, throwing his arms out in defeat. "Let's go see the Boss lady".

---

Katherine seemed startled when her finger squeezed the trigger and the target was hit perfectly. She glanced back to the gynoid girl and puffed out her cheeks.

"Is there any way to... turn that stuff off ?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:41 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Oh...Hel-hel-hello," said Maya timidly as she face the crowd. She waved a little bit and gulped. "Are you ready?"

The crowd gives a cheer of encouragement!

"Give us a show sexy!" someone calls

KonokoHasano wrote:"Wh-- hey! Can't you just ask me to do something? Not just FORCE me to do it? I mean, if we're going to be stuck like this, I'd rather be able to have a choice and not be forced into everything." Glares. "Do you WANT the person who freed you to hate your non-existent guts? Because I could honestly do that. Seriously."

"Awww, but I wanted you to do a sexy strut? Can you honestly say you would if I asked you to?" Susanne asks, steepling her fingers together with a sly grin.

"If you give me a sexy strut, right now, I promise to ask you to do things first, barring life-or-death situations."

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot blushed, grumbling under his breath.

"Well... I suppose we should get this over with", he sighed, throwing his arms out in defeat. "Let's go see the Boss lady".

---

Katherine seemed startled when her finger squeezed the trigger and the target was hit perfectly. She glanced back to the gynoid girl and puffed out her cheeks.

"Is there any way to... turn that stuff off ?".

"No need, she's coming here." the nurse says with a grin.

"We'll meet her in the entrance, come on." she says, hooking her arm around Elliot's

-----

"Well, no, not from your end. Since humans can't react as fast as robots, nor just learn things instantly, it's there to help you when you need it." the gynoid explains.

"Humans wouldn't last long as a part of Niflheim without some help."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:08 am

"Awww, but I wanted you to do a sexy strut? Can you honestly say you would if I asked you to?" Susanne asks, steepling her fingers together with a sly grin.

"If you give me a sexy strut, right now, I promise to ask you to do things first, barring life-or-death situations."

"I... well, you do have a point. I wouldn't have if you just asked me to." She mutters a little. She then shakes her head for a moment and listens to the next statement. "That sounds fair! Alright." Blushes some, but manages to do a sexy strut. Though it was clear she didn't have much experience in doing this.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:29 am

"Se-se-sexy?" said Maya as she held her guitar close to her chest making them squeeze. She blushed a little and wiggle her butt knowing.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:23 pm

Elliot reluctantly hooked his arm around that of the nurse, his shoulders slumping slightly as they began heading for the entrance.

"Hey... where did Katherine go?", he asked with a frown.

====

Katherine seemed troubled by this.

"I'd like to take it off now... ", she muttered, lifting her arm slightly, looking for some kind of release on the suit.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:23 am

Blaze wrote:The nurse gives a small shrug.

"Should be innate to you. Just close your eyes and feel for it."

Indeed, Dact can feel a curious buzzing under her skin...

Dact sighs a bit... and closes her eyes... taking a deep breath and... feeling for the magic...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:41 am

KonokoHasano wrote:"I... well, you do have a point. I wouldn't have if you just asked me to." She mutters a little. She then shakes her head for a moment and listens to the next statement. "That sounds fair! Alright." Blushes some, but manages to do a sexy strut. Though it was clear she didn't have much experience in doing this.

Susanne claps her smoke hands, somehow making noise by doing so.

"Not bad, not bad. We have a deal then."

The doctor opens the door and waves for Susanne to follow.

"Okay hon, follow the nice doctor, maybe he has a lollipop for the loli-pop. Ehehehehe~"

Maiden Miki wrote:"Se-se-sexy?" said Maya as she held her guitar close to her chest making them squeeze. She blushed a little and wiggle her butt knowing.

The crowd cheers and wolf-whistles at the show! A bunch of bodyguard androids has formed before the stage, holding the crowd back to keep them from rushing it!
Harri-chan wrote:Elliot reluctantly hooked his arm around that of the nurse, his shoulders slumping slightly as they began heading for the entrance.

"Hey... where did Katherine go?", he asked with a frown.

====

Katherine seemed troubled by this.

"I'd like to take it off now... ", she muttered, lifting her arm slightly, looking for some kind of release on the suit.

"That girl who was with you? Hold on a moment."

Her eyes glaze over for a moment before snapping back to reality.

"She's still in the facility. She joined Niflheim as a human agent."

-----

Speaking of Katherine, the suit seems to have no release.

"They can only be removed with proper authorization. Since they monitor your life signs and the like, taking them off has been used to scam Niflheim in the past for life insurance money."

Knight Errant wrote:Dact sighs a bit... and closes her eyes... taking a deep breath and... feeling for the magic...

She can feel it! It's like a wildfire inside her, burning away, not liking to be contained. This is not magic for subtle illusions or knitting flesh and bone. This is magic used to destroy, to corrupt, to tear and rend until nothing is left!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:47 am

"Oh...." said Maya as she wiggle in her own pool of nervousness. She was trying to be sexy on her own but was acting rather cute.

"Then...Are you ready to...rock...?" said Maya as she tried to be as loud as she can. She tried to spin around which made her skirt fly up. Then gave a timid strum of her guitar.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:19 pm

Susanne claps her smoke hands, somehow making noise by doing so.

"Not bad, not bad. We have a deal then."

The doctor opens the door and waves for Susanne to follow.

"Okay hon, follow the nice doctor, maybe he has a lollipop for the loli-pop. Ehehehehe~"

"... very funny, Sue." She muttered as she begins to follow the doctor. "This is embarrassing and feels so odd."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:55 am

"Katherine... joined... no way, that can't be right. You've made a mistake... hey, wait a minute... how did you know that? What did you just do?", he asked, trying to grasp her by the arm. "You can tell where everyone inside this building is?".

===

The teenager seemed to be getting a little distressed when she couldn't find a way to remove the suit.

"Yeah... I get you want to protect your tech, but you can't put someone in a suit capable of taking control of them, and then not giving them a way out... ", she said.

"It's just not right... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:16 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Oh...." said Maya as she wiggle in her own pool of nervousness. She was trying to be sexy on her own but was acting rather cute.

"Then...Are you ready to...rock...?" said Maya as she tried to be as loud as she can. She tried to spin around which made her skirt fly up. Then gave a timid strum of her guitar.

By this point, the crowd is so enamored by Maya that she could pick her nose and get a huge cheer! Some people have raised hastily-constructed signs and banners saying things like 'We Love You Maya!' 'Maya Is Beautiful!' and the like. Some are insistently trying to rush the stage, but the bodyguards are quick and tough.

KonokoHasano wrote:"... very funny, Sue." She muttered as she begins to follow the doctor. "This is embarrassing and feels so odd."

"Oh, you'll get used to the body in time. But hopefully you'll never get used to stuff like this!"

She gives Susanne a slap on the rump, not hard, but certainly surprising!

Harri-chan wrote:"Katherine... joined... no way, that can't be right. You've made a mistake... hey, wait a minute... how did you know that? What did you just do?", he asked, trying to grasp her by the arm. "You can tell where everyone inside this building is?".

===

The teenager seemed to be getting a little distressed when she couldn't find a way to remove the suit.

"Yeah... I get you want to protect your tech, but you can't put someone in a suit capable of taking control of them, and then not giving them a way out... ", she said.

"It's just not right... ".

"Hm? Oh no, I just communicated with another android that's with her. She filled me in." the nurse says, patting Elliot on the arm. "And she did join willingly, don't you worry. She's just getting some training on her new gear."

-----

"It can reshape into a choker or bracelet when you need to sleep or bathe, don't worry. But only someone authorized can take it off you. Sorry hon, them's the breaks. At least you get a lot out of it." the android says firmly, crossing her arms.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:21 pm

"Oh, you'll get used to the body in time. But hopefully you'll never get used to stuff like this!"

She gives Susanne a slap on the rump, not hard, but certainly surprising!

Yelps and gives a small jump, her face blushing strongly. "i'm an adult! I shouldn't be spanked, damn it! That's degrading!"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:54 pm

Blaze wrote:She can feel it! It's like a wildfire inside her, burning away, not liking to be contained. This is not magic for subtle illusions or knitting flesh and bone. This is magic used to destroy, to corrupt, to tear and rend until nothing is left!

Dact snaps her eyes open quickly, recoiling. "A-ack! This... this magic is foul!"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:16 am

"Oh!" said Maya as she read the signs and wasn't sure what to do. She blushed and waved at them as well. "Umm...I-I-I love you too..."

Maya then jumped a bit as she remembers the robots from before. She then nodded and said, "But...But...You should enjoy the things around you...The people here...Have many th-things for you to do!"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse