Circe's Shop of Magical Wonders

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Shop of Magical Wonders - Special Halloween Sale

Postby Circe » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:13 pm

AmbushCat wrote:*Claire climbs behind the counter, takes a book out of her dress ("Gone With the Wind", pocket-sized edition) and glances through it*

Claire: *to the maid* I'll admit to being a trifle nervous. I've never tried this role before.

Yeah? Do you really think it'll be that hard?

Ryan5011 wrote:Arisu was only interested in the transformation tome out of the main ones she, as elemental control was already part of what was in her grimiore. After picking that up, she headed to the costumes, wanting more clothes to wear. She hoped to find something cute, preferably not in black.

*Of costumes, Circe has a great many! There's your generically themed ones like nurses, witches, or school uniforms, and costumes based off of specific fictional characters, including a side room dedicated to anthropomorphic Pokémon. And a good many of these costumes to feature black in any major way!*
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:21 pm

(Feature black? My post said "preferably not in black" xD Also hope you don't mind if I pick a theme that wasn't listed xP)

Arisu found herself going past the witches and school uniforms, not even noticing the nurse ones, thinking they were too common, and found herself looking at traditional clothing, mostly miko. She began looking through the red-white clothing to find any that stuck out to her, mainly to see if there were any adapted versions of the clothing.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:27 pm

Yeah? Do you really think it'll be that hard?

Claire: *stares at the counter shyly* ...Maybe a little.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Circe » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:38 pm

Ryan5011 wrote:(Feature black? My post said "preferably not in black" xD Also hope you don't mind if I pick a theme that wasn't listed xP)

Arisu found herself going past the witches and school uniforms, not even noticing the nurse ones, thinking they were too common, and found herself looking at traditional clothing, mostly miko. She began looking through the red-white clothing to find any that stuck out to her, mainly to see if there were any adapted versions of the clothing.

(Urp, that was supposed to be "don't feature black..." And I have no problem with things I skipped over being addressed. :) )

*Like so many other things in this shop, the miko costumes in stock are a great many. And each costume, she will note, has a picture of someone wearing it on its tag...*

(Just to make it clear, the pictures linked above are just examples. They are by no means only such things available.)

AmbushCat wrote:Claire: *stares at the counter shyly* ...Maybe a little.

Huh... I wouldn't worry too much about it. I mean, what's the worst that can really happen, eh?
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:05 pm

Arisu was interested in the third one, and as a result quickly grabbed it and headed to the dressing room to try it on.

(btw, I found another one I like, but it's slightly innapropriate, but by just a couple pixels in the breast area, is it okay to post since it's just barely?)
Last edited by Ryan5011 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:11 pm

(I'll probably be OK with it, so long as it's nothing super inappropriate... And is Arisu trying the first costume or the third?)
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:16 pm

(Errp, post fail, the third one. But ya, nothing too inappropriate, it's the kind where if ya posted it on the IRC, you'd have to actually be looking to notice xD)
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:20 pm

(All right...)

*The costume, Arisu will find, fits on easily, and once every piece of it is on, she is instantly transformed into a perfect replica of the redheaded woman on its tag!*
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:53 pm

Arisu looked at herself in the mirror found in the dressing room. ~Hmm...Did I always look like that? At least since I last changed?~ Since she already looked similar to the girl she transformed into to begin with, there wasn't much to notice, other than her eyes going from green to red and her hair becoming a brighter red. Arisu began taking off the costume, and then noticed the tag. "Oh, these clothes transform the wearer immediately...Interesting." She began putting her old clothes back on and went to get another costume.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:01 pm

*Once Arisu has completely removed her costume, she transforms back to normal! Convenient, that. Meanwhile, she still has a great selection of costumes to chose from for her next outfit...*
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:14 pm

Arisu went back to the miko clothings, and one interested her quite a bit, though it was quite small. It was an adapted miko outfit. She looked at the tag and noticed it was meant for small girls a few years younger than her, but remembered the previous costume transformed her to match the girl on the tag, and figured this would do the same thing. Arisu went back to the dressing room she used earlier to try it on.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:19 pm

*Arisu's hunch proves correct, as she once again transforms to match the person on the tag after changing!*
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:25 pm

Arisu noticed she was smaller before she even got it over her shoulders, but got them over her shoulders before looking in the mirror. "Wow, pretty." Arisu said to herself while looking at her reflection. ~I'll get one more before I go though.~ Without taking the current costume off, she went towards back to the area where she saw the schoolgirl outfits.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:35 pm

*As with the miko costumes, there are quite a few school uniforms to choose from...*
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:41 pm

Arisu looked at about 5 of them, and decided on the second one. She already knew she was going to buy it, and had more to do then try costumes and shop all day, so she just went back to the dressing room and switched back to her normal clothes. After changing back into her old clothes, she went up to the counter carrying both miko outfits and the schoolgirl outfit, along with her new tome.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse