Gōng Xǐ Fā Cái.

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Gōng Xǐ Fā Cái.

Postby Yue » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:17 pm

"Ooh, Year of Dragon extremely lucky year, pyon~!" says Yue enthusiastically. "Yue very envious!"

She grabs another drink from her magical tray, handing it to Maki. "Gōng Xǐ Fā Cái. Happy year of the Rabbi-....Pyon~?" she says, stopping mid sentence as she notices Mike's eyes have turned a deep red.
Yue

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:21 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:Konoko gives a shrug as her form shifts slightly, gaining a layer of short white fur as her ears shift to floppy bunny ears, and a tail pops out behind her. "Being a were-rabbit has its perks."

Mike laughs at Konoko's transformation and then said, "Makes sense. By the way Konoko, what year are you?"

Yue wrote:"Ooh, Year of Dragon extremely lucky year, pyon~!" says Yue enthusiastically. "Yue very envious!"

She grabs another drink from her magical tray, handing it to Maki. "Gōng Xǐ Fā Cái. Happy year of the Rabbi-....Pyon~?" she says, stopping mid sentence as she notices Mike's eyes have turned a deep red.

"So I been told even though I tend to get a lot of bad luck." laughs Mike as he sips a bit more. "ANy luck is good luck as they say."

"Thanks," said Maki as she take the drink with both hands and sips it a little. She then notices Yue's reaction and asks, "Something wrong?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Yue » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:27 pm

"Wha-No, no! Everything fine, Pyon~!" ^_^() says the bunny girl grinning sheepishly. "Its as old saying go, chú jiù bù xīn! Out with old, in with new, Pyon~!" she says, watching with fascination as Mike's black hair lengthens out to his waist, turning a slightly lighter shade of black in the process.

As Maki sips her drink, she feels a slight tingling sensation within her stomach.
Yue

Postby Kether » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:30 pm

*looks over the remaining group considering*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:Mike laughs at Konoko's transformation and then said, "Makes sense. By the way Konoko, what year are you?"

"Year of the ox." She answered, poking her ears for a moment.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:43 pm

Yue wrote:"Wha-No, no! Everything fine, Pyon~!" ^_^() says the bunny girl grinning sheepishly. "Its as old saying go, chú jiù bù xīn! Out with old, in with new, Pyon~!" she says, watching with fascination as Mike's black hair lengthens out to his waist, turning a slightly lighter shade of black in the process.

As Maki sips her drink, she feels a slight tingling sensation within her stomach.

"And I think I understand what you mean by that," said Mike as he looks down his back and felt the hair rubbing against his back. Mike laughs a bit as he takes another sip from the small glass and nods. "Enjoying the show?"

"So do I," said Maki as she shakes her head and drinks. "Meh...Clearly this is what doing it."

KonokoHasano wrote:"Year of the ox." She answered, poking her ears for a moment.

"Moo~" said Mike as he nods. "That is cool. Seeing you like that makes me wonder if I should invite Miki over seeing that this is a bunny girl party."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Yue » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:52 pm

"Eep! Sorry about that, Pyon~!" says Yue laughing nervously, feeling somewhat relieved that Mike is taking the transformation well before her attention is snagged by Maki who's clothes turn a bright orange color. Meanwhile her stomach aches sharply as her entire body begins to go numb.

Meanwhile Mike's face softens as it takes feminine proportions, while all his body hair disintegrates into nothingness. Aside from that, the only other noticeable at this stage of the transformation involves his body frame more thin and delicate as he lost a couple of inches in height...
Yue

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:59 pm

Yue wrote:"Eep! Sorry about that, Pyon~!" says Yue laughing nervously, feeling somewhat relieved that Mike is taking the transformation well before her attention is snagged by Maki who's clothes turn a bright orange color. Meanwhile her stomach aches sharply as her entire body begins to go numb.

Meanwhile Mike's face softens as it takes feminine proportions, while all his body hair disintegrates into nothingness. Aside from that, the only other noticeable at this stage of the transformation involves his body frame more thin and delicate as he lost a couple of inches in height...

"No problem. I was kind of expecting something like this so it is no problem. Been here long enough to expect it," laughed Mike a bit as he smiles. "I guess I get to see how Miki feels wearing that outfit of hers."

"Eh....Am I suppose to be feeling like this? Every part of my body feels a bit numb and my stomach hurts," said Maki as she sounded a bit nervous.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:31 pm

*shrugs as they start changing*OH well I didn't have to blow them up.. or hand them envelopes..
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Yue » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:04 pm

Mike will feel a sharp tug in his groin as he crosses the thin line between male and female, culminating in a slight period of nausea in her tummy as her innards warp and rearrange to a human female's biological specifications. This sudden change appears to speed up Michelle-Chan's transformation as what little of his remaining body fat moves to his hips and rear. Meanwhile, on his chest two mounds manifest, giving the new girl a pair of B-cup breasts...

.... If Mike's metamorphosis was unpleasant, Maki's own transformation is far worse as her skin and clothes, now a singular entity, take on the appearance and composition of silk. Her legs fuse together, becoming stiff and less flexible as her human arms sink into her rapidly changing body. Her hair turns a vibrant green color, ultimately becoming a curious cloth-like updo, as her head and face sink into the triangular shaped sack that is becoming. Her loss of a face is quickly remedied as two patches of circular white felt become her new eyes and a triangle replaces her mouth. The changes in poor Maki conclude as her innards take on the same material makeup of cotton and fluff leaving the former girl as an over-sized carrot plushie, a Magical Ningen-Sama plushie with genuine telepathic action to be precise.

Back at Michelle-Chan, her loose socks thin out and turn black, becoming silk stockings that climb up the top of her thighs. Michelle-Chan's pants quickly disintegrate into silver dust that clings to her, turning it a creamy white as it too becomes silk-like. The bottom of her shirt stretches out on the bottom as it transforms into a pretty china dress, while his loose shoes become a pair of cute high heels that fit her dainty feet.

With a light pop a pair of black bunny ears appear atop Michelle-Chan's head, filling her mind with bubbly thoughts. So long as she is in this new form she feels a strong desire to spread the cheer of the Chinese New Years as well as the irresistible compulsion to occasionally wiggle her button nose in a manner that would make Emelius Browne proud! She also fills a strong attachment to her precious Ningen-Sama plushie, feeling the need to carry it with her at all times and keep it safe at all costs.

As for the carrot that was once Maki, her thoughts remain relatively the same although she shares the same strong bond with Michelle-Chan. She also finds, despite the lack of a movable mouth, communication to be a simple task. So long as she has something to say to someone, she will be able to project it out like telepathy. Oh, there is also a nagging thought in her mind about 'incubation' or something like that. Its too vague to really understand what that's all about though...

http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=pos ... &id=554870
Yue

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Moo~" said Mike as he nods. "That is cool. Seeing you like that makes me wonder if I should invite Miki over seeing that this is a bunny girl party."

"Hm... maybe, who knows if she'd like it or not. It's possible."

Konoko then raises an eyebrow. "Makes me glad I'm a were-rabbit."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:00 pm

"So is this where the year of he Rabbit party is happening?" A Bunnygirl Miku asks from behind Konoko...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kether » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:02 pm

*bounces around looking for people*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:53 pm

"Oh wow, like this is kind of cools," said Michelle Chan as she place her hands at her chest and lifts it up then smiles. She runs over to pick up Maki and hugs her tightly. "Like this is kind of cool. Happy Chinese New Year!"

"What is going on? I can't move. I mean...." said Maki as she tries to move but was unable to.

KonokoHasano wrote:"Hm... maybe, who knows if she'd like it or not. It's possible."

Konoko then raises an eyebrow. "Makes me glad I'm a were-rabbit."

"I think she be interested! Let me call her!" said Michelle Chan with a smile. "At least she can celebrate Chinese New Year with us!"

"That may be nice," said Maki as she felt Michelle squeeze her with one arm. Michelle Chan then snapped her fingers and they glowed blue.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:05 am

*Pulls out a lot of fireworks.* Well then, let's do this right. Who wants some fireworks? Only 100hl a pop. Heh.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse