Getting Fit in No Time!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Getting Fit in No Time!

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon May 09, 2011 10:13 pm

(Umm...how did this got me doing three TFs at the same time?....Well I doing one for now....)

A Fat Otaku wrote:The Otaku follows the catgirls instructions and the paper while grabbing at the burgers and stuffing it into his mouth. His name reads 'Vegita' in a messy scrawl

"Ve-ve-get-a....Vegetah! What an in-in...Hmm...nice name," smiled Francesca as she looked at the otaku who had ate the burger.

The burger tasted really good as Vegita ate the burger. As the burger went down his throat, his hair started to become lighter until it was a shade of blue. Soon his hair was becoming shorter and shorter and whatever that was keeping it standing up was beginning to use it effect as it was falling down. Soon his body was thinning a bit as his clothing wasn't fitting him as 'nice' as before. His whole body was getting thinner and thinner as he was losing his round form and becoming very curvy. His hips began to expand as his waist was becoming thin under his clothing. Soon his legs were thin and fit as his chest was loosing it's hair along with the rest of his body. Soon his face began to look very feminine that looked very familiar to a certain female from a popular anime series. Soon the armor that Vegita was wearing was fusing with his jumpsuit which was turning into a shade of red. As that was happening, two mounds were forming on his chest that were growing until they were a nice size of perky breast. Around the middle of his stomach the jumpsuit was separating. The bottom half was becoming a small pair of string bikini bottom while the top was becoming a red bikini top that was being held by a pair of strings. Soon a pull could be felt between the otaku's legs as his manhood was disappearing to be replaced with a womenhood that made the bikini bottom fit much better. A red ribbon then appeared to tie up the new girl's hair into a side ponytail as now stood a new girl who fit perfectly in her swimsuit with a blush that won't go away.

Raleigh wrote:*Takes one of the burgers and eats it.* That is alright. I think its always best to go ahead and do the snicker snicker part as its more amusing when you do. Besides once they are at this portion of the deal they already know what they've gotten into assuming they aren't brain dead.

"Oh okay. I guess I should do that after all the people who sign that then," giggled Francesca as she smiled like a bimbo. She stares at Raleigh and then nods. "Brain dead? Doesn't that mean we need to bring their brain back to life then?"

Raleigh's hair soon was becoming a blond shade as his body was becoming shorter.

KonokoHasano wrote:"... whatever, it's not like I'm doing anything else with my time." Signs the piece of paper and then grabs a burger, chomping on it.

"Oh? You have time? Can I have some? Oh wait..." said Francesca as she looked back at her sheet of paper and read, "Ex-ex-ex-ex-cell-ant. Hee....hee...hee."

Nothing seems to be happening to Ashley just yet.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon May 09, 2011 10:30 pm

"... you need to get back to normal. You're too ditzy." He finishes the burger.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby shinryou » Mon May 09, 2011 11:43 pm

"What are you talking about...?" Kazuya replied to Franfran, not quite sure what she was saying.
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon May 09, 2011 11:50 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"... you need to get back to normal. You're too ditzy." He finishes the burger.

"I am not ditzy. I am Francesca," said Francesca as she watched Ashley. "I don't know where normal is but Felix said he was going to take me there. So I see soon."

Soon Ashley's hair was becoming black and growing a bit longer. He seems to be coming taller as well.

shinryou wrote:"What are you talking about...?" Kazuya replied to Franfran, not quite sure what she was saying.

"OH! There you are!" said Francesca as she giggled and stared at Kazuya. She blinked a few times and then said, "You are kinda cute...I mean I have Felix."

Francesca then looks at her piece of paper and then read, "I talking about that I haven't seen you in a long time."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue May 10, 2011 2:46 am

"Err... never mind." Ashley said, shaking his head as he looks over the changes that begin to happen.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby A Fat Otaku? » Tue May 10, 2011 6:34 am

[quote]"Ve-ve-get-a....Vegetah! What an in-in...Hmm...nice name," smiled Francesca as she looked at the otaku who had ate the burger.

The burger tasted really good as Vegita ate the burger. As the burger went down his throat, his hair started to become lighter until it was a shade of blue. Soon his hair was becoming shorter and shorter and whatever that was keeping it standing up was beginning to use it effect as it was falling down. Soon his body was thinning a bit as his clothing wasn't fitting him as 'nice' as before. His whole body was getting thinner and thinner as he was losing his round form and becoming very curvy. His hips began to expand as his waist was becoming thin under his clothing. Soon his legs were thin and fit as his chest was loosing it's hair along with the rest of his body. Soon his face began to look very feminine that looked very familiar to a certain female from a popular anime series. Soon the armor that Vegita was wearing was fusing with his jumpsuit which was turning into a shade of red. As that was happening, two mounds were forming on his chest that were growing until they were a nice size of perky breast. Around the middle of his stomach the jumpsuit was separating. The bottom half was becoming a small pair of string bikini bottom while the top was becoming a red bikini top that was being held by a pair of strings. Soon a pull could be felt between the otaku's legs as his manhood was disappearing to be replaced with a womenhood that made the bikini bottom fit much better. A red ribbon then appeared to tie up the new girl's hair into a side ponytail as now stood a new girl who fit perfectly in her swimsuit with a blush that won't go away.[/quote]

A short belch escapes the Otaku's lips as he finished the burger..."Tha' wash reels goo..." he starts to say as the changes quickly flow thru his body. He almost topples forward as his center of gravity and balance shift. He looks down as his manhood tugs inward, definitely blushing as the new girl realizes her state of dress..."wh...wha' haz u dun ta me? I'z canna be a zuper zaiun like dis'..." she asks
A Fat Otaku?

Postby Raleigh » Tue May 10, 2011 8:34 am

*Sits back to see what form the transformation will give him before making comments.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue May 10, 2011 11:04 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"Err... never mind." Ashley said, shaking his head as he looks over the changes that begin to happen.

"Oh? Minds? Never?" asked Francesca as she blinked a few times and notice Ashley's hair. "Oh....It is turning black. How you do that?"

Ashley seems to be developing a bit of curves as he was getting taller. At the same time he feels a bit peppy.

A Fat Otaku? wrote:
A short belch escapes the Otaku's lips as he finished the burger..."Tha' wash reels goo..." he starts to say as the changes quickly flow thru his body. He almost topples forward as his center of gravity and balance shift. He looks down as his manhood tugs inward, definitely blushing as the new girl realizes her state of dress..."wh...wha' haz u dun ta me? I'z canna be a zuper zaiun like dis'..." she asks

"I dun nothing. I just watched," said Francesca with a giggle. She then looked at her piece of paper and read, "Hey...You ate the burger. You got what I promise. You now fit into a swim..suit."

"Oh yeah. There is more!" said Francesca as she sqinted her eyes and read, "Hee...hee...hee.....Who said that girls can-cant be super san...san....sands."

The blush seems to stay on the otaku's face showing now signs of leaving.

Raleigh wrote:*Sits back to see what form the transformation will give him before making comments.*

The hair soon grows longer and longer as it fix itself into two pigtails that were held together by two ribbons. Raleigh's male body was becoming more female with each second with curves appearing and his hips widening as his body was becoming smaller. His clothing was fusing together and becoming more rubbery. It was becoming tighter as it fitted against his body. Soon his manhood was leaving to be replaced with a womanhood as two lumps began to develop on Raleigh's chest. The lumps grew and could easily be seen as his clothing was becoming a one piece school swimsuit. Raleigh seems to be wearing the top of a sailor fuku over the swimsuit. Soon Raleigh could feel the unstoppable urge to giggle at all times as she was now ready for the beach.

"OH~" said Francesca as she blinked a few times.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed May 11, 2011 12:04 am

"Oh, well, I think that's because of what you did with the burgers, I'm sure." Ashley said with a smile.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby shinryou » Wed May 11, 2011 12:28 am

"I guess I haven't seen you in a while..." Kazuya replied, "Nice to see that you're still doing all this weird sciency stuff..." the time travelled waved his hand in front of him as he said this.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed May 11, 2011 12:41 am

KonokoHasano wrote:"Oh, well, I think that's because of what you did with the burgers, I'm sure." Ashley said with a smile.

"What I did with the burger?" said Francesca who seem puzzled. She closed her eyes and then said, "I don't remember doing anything to them but maybe I did a long time ago."

She stares at Ashley a bit and smiles, "You kinda look kinda cute."

Ashley's outfit was now fusing with his clothes. His peppy levels seem to be rising as his speak because a bit valley girl-ish.

shinryou wrote:"I guess I haven't seen you in a while..." Kazuya replied, "Nice to see that you're still doing all this weird sciency stuff..." the time travelled waved his hand in front of him as he said this.

"Oh yes! I do! That what happen! I was doing cool sciency stuff! Now Felix went to get me some stuff," said Francesca as her expression went dreamy for a while. "Aww...Felix."

Francesca then began to shake and giggled. "Opps! I kinda got distracted...Umm....So what cutey Test Boy doing right now?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby shinryou » Wed May 11, 2011 1:13 am

"Not much..." Kazuya replied, a little confused by Francesca's strange behaviour.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Wed May 11, 2011 8:18 am

Well at least I look the part for the waterpark's owner now. Nice pick for form too. I was afraid it would be top heavy like everyone else keeps trying to turn me into but this is fairly alright. I also like the hair. *Seems to be commenting to herself about the new look and nodding.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Former fat Otaku » Wed May 11, 2011 8:51 am

The blushing Bulmaized neo girl blinks at the ditzy catgirl. "So I can still be a saun?" she asks. Her focus shatters when Raleigh mentions the waterpark..."really, a wTerpark? Can I come?" her bad enunciation changing to a cursor lisp...
Former fat Otaku

Postby Raleigh » Wed May 11, 2011 12:44 pm

Of course. Just keep in mind its like 10 hl or so to get in.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse