I Am You|Em Era Uoy

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: I Am You|Em Era Uoy

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:06 am

Elliot blushed at the shadow's recognition of him, but his blue eyes narrowed at her claim of being the true form of Jean. Turning his head slowly, he looked around the town again, before turning back to those that had arrived with him. "I have a feeling we're not in Kan... uh, Muffinville anymore"

The boy in the dress switched his focus back to 'Jean'. "Are there... shadows of us here too?", he asked, motioning to the group.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:18 am

"Coming face to face with someone's Shadow is never a happy experience if you know their Self. Count yourself lucky so far." a feminine voice says in Mic's right ear.

"Facing someone's shadow also let's you understand the darker nature of someone as well, giving you a better understanding of the people and why they hide the shadows as well." Mic says as he turns to the voice in his ear
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Vomica » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:39 pm

Yelanda doesn't hesitate at that, she is used to hearing whispers, she heads further in. Those not wanting to address her. Those not wanting to face her. It's an aspect of what she is. The pale woman whispers back to those immaterial voices in her ear, "...this place is dangerous. But so, am I."
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:02 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"Shadows of people... interesting." Konoko muttered, before smiling and waving to the shadows~

Most of the Shadows ignore Konoko. Ruuuuude.

"Don't bother. Only primal or powerful Shadows will pay attention to another person's Self." a rather androgynous voice says in Konoko's left ear.

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot blushed at the shadow's recognition of him, but his blue eyes narrowed at her claim of being the true form of Jean. Turning his head slowly, he looked around the town again, before turning back to those that had arrived with him. "I have a feeling we're not in Kan... uh, Muffinville anymore"

The boy in the dress switched his focus back to 'Jean'. "Are there... shadows of us here too?", he asked, motioning to the group.

"Oh of course! Everyone has a Shadow, no matter how much they deny it. Perhaps you will meet yours! That would be exciting~" Jean's Shadow says, clapping her hands together.

Miku-chan wrote:"Facing someone's shadow also let's you understand the darker nature of someone as well, giving you a better understanding of the people and why they hide the shadows as well." Mic says as he turns to the voice in his ear

Hovering at his shoulder is... what appears to be a tiny female version of Mic!

"Hi. I'm your anima, the subconscious feminine part of your mind." she says

Vomica wrote:Yelanda doesn't hesitate at that, she is used to hearing whispers, she heads further in. Those not wanting to address her. Those not wanting to face her. It's an aspect of what she is. The pale woman whispers back to those immaterial voices in her ear, "...this place is dangerous. But so, am I."

Suddenly, Yelenda feels something flicking at her ear!

"Hey, I'm not immaterial! Look at me." the voice says, sounding rather annoyed.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:17 am

Elliot didn't look nearly as excited at the thought of meeting his shadow as Jean did. He blushed, sweeping blonde hair from his face with one hand. "Do you know my shadow?", he asked, "Or where I could find it?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:27 pm

Yelenda spins on her heels to regard the voice, "So, you are." She doesn't tense up or anything, rather just turns to face this non-specter.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:20 pm

Most of the Shadows ignore Konoko. Ruuuuude.

"Don't bother. Only primal or powerful Shadows will pay attention to another person's Self." a rather androgynous voice says in Konoko's left ear.

Her ear twitches as she looks towards the source. "You don't say... perhaps they need some good kicks."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:15 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot didn't look nearly as excited at the thought of meeting his shadow as Jean did. He blushed, sweeping blonde hair from his face with one hand. "Do you know my shadow?", he asked, "Or where I could find it?".

"Shadows are you, so they would be in places you would normally be. This is Muffinville, is it not?" Shadow Jean says, waving her arms at the surrounding buildings.

"Well, I would love to stay and chat, but I have many heathens to bring into the arms of God. Au revoir!" she says, before melting into the shadows

"Well, that was... strange." says a feminine voice in Elliot's left ear

Vomica wrote:Yelenda spins on her heels to regard the voice, "So, you are." She doesn't tense up or anything, rather just turns to face this non-specter.

Hovering over her shoulder is a tiny man! He has blond hair, red eyes and pale skin and is dressed in a sharp tuxedo with a red cravat. He grins at Yelanda, revealing a pair of fangs.

"Hello. I am your animus, the male part of your subconscious." he says

KonokoHasano wrote:Her ear twitches as she looks towards the source. "You don't say... perhaps they need some good kicks."

Hovering over her shoulder is a small man! He has green hair draped over one ey, pale skin and red eyes. He's wearing a white shirt with a red splotch and green pants.

"Not out of rudeness. They're just not coherent enough to talk really. I am your animus by the way."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:19 pm

Elliot watched her go with a frown, and then looked around... thinking of all the places he'd normally be visiting around the town. He'd just started to head off when he heard the voice. At first he thought it was one of the group that had been with him... but it didn't sound like any of them. Slowly, he turns his head towards the left...
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:49 pm

Hovering over her shoulder is a small man! He has green hair draped over one ey, pale skin and red eyes. He's wearing a white shirt with a red splotch and green pants.

"Not out of rudeness. They're just not coherent enough to talk really. I am your animus by the way."

"Makes sense then I suppose." Raises an eyebrow. "Animus you say? Care to explain that? I take it you are connected to me in some way since you look somewhat like I do."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:08 pm

Mic looks at the mini fem shadow and shrugs..."I already met the full scale model and believe me, Moria is a mean spellcaster, not in a good way, just lots of dark magic in her soul"
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Vomica » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Yelanda regards the man with a cold unblinking stare. Her face switches to a scowl for a moment upon hearing that he is a part of her, but that quickly fades as more pressing matters occur. She says, "Indeed? ...so this fog must make the mind manifest. Or close to that." Yelanda's eyes stare into the male's eyes, "...unless this is some sort of trick."
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:35 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot watched her go with a frown, and then looked around... thinking of all the places he'd normally be visiting around the town. He'd just started to head off when he heard the voice. At first he thought it was one of the group that had been with him... but it didn't sound like any of them. Slowly, he turns his head towards the left...

Hovering over his shoulder is a small girl in a school uniform. She looks disturbingly like Ellie, but with Elliot's blond hair.

"Hi. I'm your anima, the feminine part of your subconscious." it says, giving Elliot a tiny wave.

KonokoHasano wrote:"Makes sense then I suppose." Raises an eyebrow. "Animus you say? Care to explain that? I take it you are connected to me in some way since you look somewhat like I do."

"You got it. I'm the masculine part of your subconscious. Except when you're a man, then I become your anima." the little man says, folding his arms.

Miku-chan wrote:Mic looks at the mini fem shadow and shrugs..."I already met the full scale model and believe me, Moria is a mean spellcaster, not in a good way, just lots of dark magic in her soul"

"I'm not a shadow you idiot, I'm your anima, the feminine part of you." the small girl says with a pout.

Vomica wrote:Yelanda regards the man with a cold unblinking stare. Her face switches to a scowl for a moment upon hearing that he is a part of her, but that quickly fades as more pressing matters occur. She says, "Indeed? ...so this fog must make the mind manifest. Or close to that." Yelanda's eyes stare into the male's eyes, "...unless this is some sort of trick."

"You got it. This place is a mindscape created by all the residents of Muffinville." Yelanda's animus says as he land son her shoulder.

"Be careful, you might run into the Shadows of those you care about. Or worse, you might confront your Shadow."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:11 pm

Yelanda frowns, "...other shadows? Than this place is a composite." The vampire starts to walk again, "I'll tread carefully than. ..maybe I can figure out where this place came from in the first place."
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:48 pm

"You got it. I'm the masculine part of your subconscious. Except when you're a man, then I become your anima." the little man says, folding his arms.

"Hmm... rather neat, and it's nice to meet you." Gives a nod to him.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse