Reincarnate Yourself Today!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Reincarnate Yourself Today!

Postby Feng » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:00 pm

Xiang hisses before reaching into his pocket and producing a fistful of ancient gold coins that he places on the table.

"And what would this afford me then?" says the Reptillian with a grin. "You've bought my interest~!"
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:28 pm

Blaze wrote:Yama beams and taps his key on the ground to get everyones attention.

"Now! This is a service, and every service has it's price. I have no set price, but the more you pay me, the more conditions I'm willing to add to your reincarnation. Want to forget something? I can do that. Reincarnate into a form that will allow you to atone for your sins? I can do that too. Make you you retain some part of you like a tattoo or birthmark? That too... but all for a price."

"Hm... I'd rather not forget the mistakes I made, but..." Sets down a briefcase full of money notes. "I feel as if a form different enough from this would suffice. Possibly something to allow me to good. Something possibly young in order to fulfill that easier."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:59 pm

Dact thinks a bit, then nods. "I see... I have something I'd like to keep..." He holds up his hand, which crackles with electricity as his True Rune flashes. "This... how much would that cost?"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:11 pm

Feng wrote:Xiang hisses before reaching into his pocket and producing a fistful of ancient gold coins that he places on the table.

"And what would this afford me then?" says the Reptillian with a grin. "You've bought my interest~!"

Yama's hand flashes out and grips Xiang's wrist.

"You... what happened to your soul? It's in scraps! And is that... an interloper I detect?"

KonokoHasano wrote:"Hm... I'd rather not forget the mistakes I made, but..." Sets down a briefcase full of money notes. "I feel as if a form different enough from this would suffice. Possibly something to allow me to good. Something possibly young in order to fulfill that easier."

Yama starts counting the notes and smiles.

"FOr this amount, I could actually grant you some skills from previous reincarnees to help you to do more good. That sound good?"

Knight Errant wrote:Dact thinks a bit, then nods. "I see... I have something I'd like to keep..." He holds up his hand, which crackles with electricity as his True Rune flashes. "This... how much would that cost?"

"Like I said, I have no set price. Make me an offer." Yama says with an amused chuckle
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:24 pm

Dact shrugs. "Allright..." He reaches into his backpack... pulling... then with a heavy thunk, a large chest lands on the floor. He opens it up... its full of gold coins.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:42 pm

Yama starts counting the notes and smiles.

"FOr this amount, I could actually grant you some skills from previous reincarnees to help you to do more good. That sound good?"

Jerona gives a nod. "Sounds fair to me."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:13 pm

Alan looks in awe at all the money being presented. Reaching into his pocket he pulls out a prepaid credit card. The double platinum holographic logo of Muffinville bank and trust glimmers in the light of the shop..."I have 10,000 on this bank card, with more at home if needed. I want to do something more with my life but feel so restricted by my parents wishes to keep me from doing it. They think I need to experience high school life, but it sucks being the smartest 13 year old in the senior class. Can you help me with this?" Alan asks...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Feng » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:26 pm

"Oh that... I got waylaid by a band of crazy fanatics. Tis a very long story involving much ludicrous outfits!" O_____O

He shudders, trying to repress the memory.

"As for the tattered state of my soul.... Well, that's none of your business."

He sticks a long snakelike tongue out at Yama~!
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:54 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Dact shrugs. "Allright..." He reaches into his backpack... pulling... then with a heavy thunk, a large chest lands on the floor. He opens it up... its full of gold coins.

Yama gives a low whistle.

"That would certainly pay for it. But I must ask this: are you 100% sure? No changing back. Shouldn't you talk to your friends and family first?"

KonokoHasano wrote:Jerona gives a nod. "Sounds fair to me."

"Very good! Now, this process is irreversible, so are you 100% sure? Want to consult friends and family beforehand?" Yama asks

Miku-chan wrote:Alan looks in awe at all the money being presented. Reaching into his pocket he pulls out a prepaid credit card. The double platinum holographic logo of Muffinville bank and trust glimmers in the light of the shop..."I have 10,000 on this bank card, with more at home if needed. I want to do something more with my life but feel so restricted by my parents wishes to keep me from doing it. They think I need to experience high school life, but it sucks being the smartest 13 year old in the senior class. Can you help me with this?" Alan asks...

Yama takes the card and examines it.

"Certainly, but debt doesn't disappear. The banks are more powerful than even me!" Yama says with a chuckle.

"Also, I feel that you should talk to your parent's first. They pressure you because they love you and want to see you succeed."

Feng wrote:"Oh that... I got waylaid by a band of crazy fanatics. Tis a very long story involving much ludicrous outfits!" O_____O

He shudders, trying to repress the memory.

"As for the tattered state of my soul.... Well, that's none of your business."

He sticks a long snakelike tongue out at Yama~!

"It is if you want a reincarnation." Yama says firmly.

"A soul with your degree of damage can react badly to the process. Not to mention that other one inside you."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:24 pm

"I see...." says Xiang flicking his tongue deep in thought. "STILL, I am willing to risk that if it means a shot at fixing this conundrum. Considering the Hell I've been wandering through I doubt the consequences of such risky a procedure would be worse..." ^^
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:35 pm

"Very good! Now, this process is irreversible, so are you 100% sure? Want to consult friends and family beforehand?" Yama asks

"I have no friends, and the only family I have is a daughter who is very much estranged from me. I am 100% sure of this."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:09 am

Yama takes the card and examines it.

"Certainly, but debt doesn't disappear. The banks are more powerful than even me!" Yama says with a chuckle.

"Also, I feel that you should talk to your parent's first. They pressure you because they love you and want to see you succeed."

"What's on that card is access to one of the savings accounts set up by my parents for my use, I just invested the money more profitably then they did, so the Debt is actually a credit. As to my parents, they disappeared recently and I haven't been able to find them. I looked everywhere I could but they are no longer here or near Muffinville." Alan says sadly
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:58 am

Feng wrote:"I see...." says Xiang flicking his tongue deep in thought. "STILL, I am willing to risk that if it means a shot at fixing this conundrum. Considering the Hell I've been wandering through I doubt the consequences of such risky a procedure would be worse..." ^^

"Okay, but I must impose one stipulation. Your reincarnated form can't absorb qi. It will have an ability to replace that, but no more life-force absorbing from you." Yama says firmly

KonokoHasano wrote:"I have no friends, and the only family I have is a daughter who is very much estranged from me. I am 100% sure of this."

"I understand sir. Step into the circle and we'll begin." Yama says

Miku-chan wrote:"What's on that card is access to one of the savings accounts set up by my parents for my use, I just invested the money more profitably then they did, so the Debt is actually a credit. As to my parents, they disappeared recently and I haven't been able to find them. I looked everywhere I could but they are no longer here or near Muffinville." Alan says sadly

"I see... I'm sorry." Yama says sincerely

"Then step into the circle and we'll get started."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:26 am

Alan steps forward into the circle, a nervous but hopeful smile plays across his face...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:06 am

"I understand sir. Step into the circle and we'll begin." Yama says

Jerona nods as he steps into the circle.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse