Project Echidna

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Project Echidna

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:26 am

The schoolgirl looked as if she were smart enough to know better, yet her weakness was her curiosity and hunger for knowledge. She gazed at the dome with a thoughtful expression, and then watched as one of the robots shut itself down, apparently to be replaced by the new arrival. The brown-haired teen looked back to the catgirl, "Fine... I'll come and see your results. Don't think you can fool me though, I'm the science club president at school".

Throughout the conversation, Elliot had stood bedside her in silence, gazing at the gentle swish of the cat girl's dress for the occasional brief glimpse at her underwear that it offered,
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:10 am

The gynoid takes it, and cool professional that she is, doesn't react to the female name.

"Very well Mr. Susanne, if you could step through this door please and follow the instructions of the doctors beyond it."

A door opens beside the desk, leading to a white corridor.

He gives a sigh of relief at not being teased about his name and gives a nod. "Alright, thanks." Nodding, he proceeds to make his way on through the door.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:54 am

Blaze wrote:Outside the dome, Chris D sees Elliot, the schoolgirl and Maya talking to the two guards! Does he venture inside or stick around to talk/listen in?

Seeing the the schoolgirl and Maya talk to the two guards, D decides to pause for a moment and listen in to what they're all talking about.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:58 pm

Dact takes the datapad! And goes to read whats on it... gasp!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:07 pm

Blaze wrote:The two gynoids look at Maya and frown.

"Listen sweetie, you don't need to show up unless you get ordered too, okay? Niflheim runs a tight ship." the catgirl says
"But since you are here..." the other mutters before her eyes become blank

"Oh...Okay...I am sorry," said Maya as she nodded a few times. She then tries to cover herself a bit feeling selfconscious of what she was wearing. She pulls down on her skirt and then said, "What?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Blaze » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:59 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Oh...Okay...I am sorry," said Maya as she nodded a few times. She then tries to cover herself a bit feeling selfconscious of what she was wearing. She pulls down on her skirt and then said, "What?"

The gynoid boots back up and nods.

"Okay, new orders from the higher-ups, you are to perform a concert to draw in more people."

Harri-chan wrote:The schoolgirl looked as if she were smart enough to know better, yet her weakness was her curiosity and hunger for knowledge. She gazed at the dome with a thoughtful expression, and then watched as one of the robots shut itself down, apparently to be replaced by the new arrival. The brown-haired teen looked back to the catgirl, "Fine... I'll come and see your results. Don't think you can fool me though, I'm the science club president at school".

Throughout the conversation, Elliot had stood bedside her in silence, gazing at the gentle swish of the cat girl's dress for the occasional brief glimpse at her underwear that it offered,

The reawakened gynoid looks at the girl and grins.

"Hold your horses, I'll be showing you."

She starts to lead the girl into the dome and through a side door as the catgirl catches Elliot staring. Grinning, she starts swaying her hips left to right, causing her tiny skirt to show off just that little bit more.

"Like what you see? You know, if you signed up for these tests, we could end up working together..."

KonokoHasano wrote:He gives a sigh of relief at not being teased about his name and gives a nod. "Alright, thanks." Nodding, he proceeds to make his way on through the door.

Through the door and into the sterile white corridors, he spots a male android in a lab coat waiting outside an open door.

"Mr. Susanne? Right this way."

Marky wrote:Seeing the the schoolgirl and Maya talk to the two guards, D decides to pause for a moment and listen in to what they're all talking about.

Stuff about Maya helping the gynoids. Really, it's rude for Chris to be nosy, he should rush inside.

Knight Errant wrote:Dact takes the datapad! And goes to read whats on it... gasp!

Dact finds the contract clearly states that after the participant partakes in the experiment, they must pay off the cost, either though working for Niflheim or regular payment! @__@
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:21 am

The schoolgirl followed after the gynoid, heading into the done and through the side door. "How long have you been researching? I've never seen this place before...", she commented, apparently not realising Elliot had been left behind. "It takes a long time to make sure any procedure is safe for humans".

He blushed brightly as she wriggled her hips, and then his eyes widened and he looked up to meet her gaze. "I... I'm not good at getting jobs. I don't really have many useful skills...", he admitted. He hesitated, but then sucked in a deep breath and ran off into the dome. Seeing his friend Dact reading a data pad, he races up to the gynoid, "I'll sign up!", he blurted, barely able to get the words out quick enough.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:03 am

Blaze wrote:Stuff about Maya helping the gynoids. Really, it's rude for Chris to be nosy, he should rush inside.

Chris D mumbles a little bit to himself in confusion, before quickly rushing inside!
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:04 pm

"Oh....Okay. I can do that," said Maya in a meek voice nodding slowly. "I have done that before I think."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:21 pm

Through the door and into the sterile white corridors, he spots a male android in a lab coat waiting outside an open door.

"Mr. Susanne? Right this way."

He gives a nod. "Yes, I am. Hopefully this will help me."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:31 pm

Harri-chan wrote:The schoolgirl followed after the gynoid, heading into the done and through the side door. "How long have you been researching? I've never seen this place before...", she commented, apparently not realising Elliot had been left behind. "It takes a long time to make sure any procedure is safe for humans".

He blushed brightly as she wriggled her hips, and then his eyes widened and he looked up to meet her gaze. "I... I'm not good at getting jobs. I don't really have many useful skills...", he admitted. He hesitated, but then sucked in a deep breath and ran off into the dome. Seeing his friend Dact reading a data pad, he races up to the gynoid, "I'll sign up!", he blurted, barely able to get the words out quick enough.

"A few years now, but this place was built from the ground up for human tests." the gynoid explains as they arrive in a room that's... well, imagine Professor Xavier's Cerebro except every panel is a screen that displays what looks like the green scrolling code from The Matrix.

"This is a YGGDRASIL. Every one of Niflheim's installations must have one. Imagine them as branches extending from a massive server called MIDGARD that stores all of Niflheims collective knowledge. This is a Svartalfheim Model, so it can only access information directly related to the purpose of the outpost it's installed in."

She approaches some kind of terminal at the center of the massive room and a wire snakes out of her palm and plugs into a specialized port.

-----

As for Elliot, the receptionist beams at him and offers him a datapad and datapen.

"Just sign on the dotted line please sir."

Marky wrote:Chris D mumbles a little bit to himself in confusion, before quickly rushing inside!

Inside is a reception area with a receptionist behind a desk! She turns and smiles at Chris.

"Welcome sir. Here for the upgrades?"

Maiden Miki wrote:"Oh....Okay. I can do that," said Maya in a meek voice nodding slowly. "I have done that before I think."

"Atta girl!" the catgirl says as a bunch of construction robots suddenly fall from the sky! Landing around the dome, they start constructing a stage with materials beamed in from space!

KonokoHasano wrote:He gives a nod. "Yes, I am. Hopefully this will help me."

The doctor smiles and starts to lead Susanne... when another one rushes over and whispers in his ear.

"Hmm? Is that so?... I see."

He turns back to Susanne and beams.

"Well Mr. Susanne, there's been a change of plans. You have been selected to partake in a special test. Unlike the previous one, we'll actually pay you to do it! Are you interested?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Blaze wrote:"Atta girl!" the catgirl says as a bunch of construction robots suddenly fall from the sky! Landing around the dome, they start constructing a stage with materials beamed in from space!

"Wah!" jumped Maya as she looked around and saw all the robots appearing. She blinked a little bit and then notice that they were building a stage. She blinked a few times and then said, "Th-th-that is for me?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:18 pm

Blaze wrote:Inside is a reception area with a receptionist behind a desk! She turns and smiles at Chris.

"Welcome sir. Here for the upgrades?"

Heading over to the receptionist, Chris D quickly nods, grinning. "Sure am! What do I need to do first?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:00 am

The schoolgirl adjusted her glasses, brown eyes widening slightly behind them as she was led into the room. "What kind of tech is linking the facilities? Some kind of high speed, fibre optic network?", she asked, almost stumbling as she was faxing up at the scrolling code rather than looking where she was walking.

"Oh my...", she mumured when the gynoid hooked herself up to the terminal. "That's one way to prevent unauthorised access I suppose...".

Elliot signed the data pad, and handed it back with a grin. "You know, I work with your boss. I'm sure if you checked with her, she'd tell you to give me special treatment", he said with a nod. "VIP status and all that. Hey... did a girl wearing a school uniform just come through here? Where'd she go?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:09 am

The doctor smiles and starts to lead Susanne... when another one rushes over and whispers in his ear.

"Hmm? Is that so?... I see."

He turns back to Susanne and beams.

"Well Mr. Susanne, there's been a change of plans. You have been selected to partake in a special test. Unlike the previous one, we'll actually pay you to do it! Are you interested?"

Susanne stares a bit at the doctor. "Why the sudden change in plans?" Narrows his eye, obviously looking a bit on the wary side, tensing up a bit in the process. Of course, the idea of being paid for whatever it was had some interest to it.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse