Reincarnate Yourself Today!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Reincarnate Yourself Today!

Postby Azathoth » Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:29 am

Blaze wrote:"No. Not feeling guilt is unnatural. You were broken and I fixed you. You are a better human being now for it." Yama says forcefully.

"And that's the entire point. I'm not human... I'm half human. You've met my father..."
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:43 am

shinryou wrote:"Oh, okay~" she said, her tail wagging back and forth, "I guess I gotta go start from scratch then~"

Yama chuckles and nods.

"Perhaps you should change your name too? TO truly start from the beginning?"

Azathoth wrote:"And that's the entire point. I'm not human... I'm half human. You've met my father..."

"Well... we should fix that first shouldn't we?"

The dust that was Azer's old body swirls around his spirit! It starts combining into a new body to house his soul! A slender one, with smooth skin, long black hair, piercing yellow eyes, breasts, a flat groin... a female one!

Clothes begin to appear on her form before her modesty can be violated! A layered dress, a lack under-layer with a frilly white outer layer. The back and sides of the dress are longer than the front. The shoulders are poofy and the cuffs are huge. Black thigh highs form on his legs along with black heels. A maid headdress forms on her head as a white ribbon ties her hair back in a loose ponytail. Several throwing knives form in the folds and frills of the dress as a pair of swords form in her hands. Lastly, a small gold pocket watch on a chain appears, leaving Azer looking like so!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby shinryou » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:38 am

"Hmmm..." the girls face has a look of contemplation on her face, "Okay, I'm Shizune!" she said, nodding in affirmation. The finally took around at all the other people in the building, "Wa~ a lot of people wanted to change~"
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Feng » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:05 pm

Snakegirl tilts her head, clearly confused.

"Swing? There's no playgrounds here! Only dinner!" ^^
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:10 am

shinryou wrote:"Hmmm..." the girls face has a look of contemplation on her face, "Okay, I'm Shizune!" she said, nodding in affirmation. The finally took around at all the other people in the building, "Wa~ a lot of people wanted to change~"

Yama smiles and nods.

"A lot of people have regrets and wish they could try again. It's my job to help them with that and give them the push they need."

Feng wrote:Snakegirl tilts her head, clearly confused.

"Swing? There's no playgrounds here! Only dinner!" ^^

"Ooohhh~? Will there be hunky guys at dinner? Can I come?" the bimbo asks
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby shinryou » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:19 am

She nods, "Yes, I think I'll be fine from here... I'll try my best!" the foxgirl then bows to Yama, "Thanks again for everything~"
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Feng » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:30 pm

"Ummm.... Yessss~!" ^^

Snakegirl grabs the dumb woman by the hand. "Right this waaaay~!"

She gently nudges her into a darkened alleyway...
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Azathoth » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:36 pm

Blaze wrote:"Well... we should fix that first shouldn't we?"

The dust that was Azer's old body swirls around his spirit! It starts combining into a new body to house his soul! A slender one, with smooth skin, long black hair, piercing yellow eyes, breasts, a flat groin... a female one!

Clothes begin to appear on her form before her modesty can be violated! A layered dress, a lack under-layer with a frilly white outer layer. The back and sides of the dress are longer than the front. The shoulders are poofy and the cuffs are huge. Black thigh highs form on his legs along with black heels. A maid headdress forms on her head as a white ribbon ties her hair back in a loose ponytail. Several throwing knives form in the folds and frills of the dress as a pair of swords form in her hands. Lastly, a small gold pocket watch on a chain appears, leaving Azer looking like so!

Azer acks as the dust swirls around him/it. "We don't have to I mean... w-whoa..." The spirit is soon encased in a new, feminine body. She blinks... feeling her body gingerly. "This is... odd..." She says, testing her new voice.
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:41 pm

shinryou wrote:She nods, "Yes, I think I'll be fine from here... I'll try my best!" the foxgirl then bows to Yama, "Thanks again for everything~"

Yama returns the bow.

"Good luck Miss Shizune."

Feng wrote:"Ummm.... Yessss~!" ^^

Snakegirl grabs the dumb woman by the hand. "Right this waaaay~!"

She gently nudges her into a darkened alleyway...

The bimbo heads into it happily! None too bright is she?

Azathoth wrote:Azer acks as the dust swirls around him/it. "We don't have to I mean... w-whoa..." The spirit is soon encased in a new, feminine body. She blinks... feeling her body gingerly. "This is... odd..." She says, testing her new voice.

Said voice is very soft and feminine.

"Good... your penance shall begin. While I was in your soul, I gleaned some information. I take it you are-were-the leader of an organization known as Black Isles?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby shinryou » Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:37 am

Smiling back at Yama, Shizune spins around and then leaves the building a new person.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Azathoth » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:48 pm

Azer stares a bit. "Yes, I am. And that organization has never caused direct harm to anyone." She says, crossing her arms and humphing.
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:37 pm

Azathoth wrote:Azer stares a bit. "Yes, I am. And that organization has never caused direct harm to anyone." She says, crossing her arms and humphing.

"It's not nice to lie to someone who has peered into your soul. From what I've seen, your company has done plenty of wrong." And so, Azer-chan learns another downside of having human emotions. Lying makes her feel guilty! D:

"I think the first part of your penance should be to bring down your own organization."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Azathoth » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:12 am

Azer frowns "I am not lying! And... but... all my work!" She protests. o___o
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:21 am

Azathoth wrote:Azer frowns "I am not lying! And... but... all my work!" She protests. o___o

"All your work was for evil." Yama points out. Even if it's true that Black Isles was never actively evil, they did have evil plans... Azer-chan can't help but feel guilty when she thinks of said plans! Maybe she should do something...
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:16 pm

The snake girl's prey in a dark, unseen environment, she proceeds to feast upon her greenish energies~!
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse