Reincarnate Yourself Today!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Reincarnate Yourself Today!

Postby Blaze » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:42 pm

The bimbo becomes taller and broader, a man once more! His IQ returns and he staggers away!

As for poor Snakemiko, her IQ takes another hit as her body becomes more voluptuous, a green streak appearing in her hair.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kumi-chan » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:25 pm

K slips into the shop, giving it a look through. "hmm... wonder if they have any games."
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Azathoth » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:20 pm

Blaze wrote:"All your work was for evil." Yama points out. Even if it's true that Black Isles was never actively evil, they did have evil plans... Azer-chan can't help but feel guilty when she thinks of said plans! Maybe she should do something...

Azer frowns... thinking. "F-fine... but... what if I change their ways... and... use them for good?"
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:51 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:K slips into the shop, giving it a look through. "hmm... wonder if they have any games."

"No games sir, but we do offer new forms and second chances." Yama says with a smile.

Azathoth wrote:Azer frowns... thinking. "F-fine... but... what if I change their ways... and... use them for good?"

"If you think you can manage it." Yama says, his tone suggesting he doesn't think it's likely
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kumi-chan » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:22 pm

K frowns at the lack of videogames. "Dang it. Well, okay. What does that mean then?"
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Blaze » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:37 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:K frowns at the lack of videogames. "Dang it. Well, okay. What does that mean then?"

"Basically, I can reincarnate you in a new body so you can learn new skills or atone for old sins." Yama explains with a smile
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:15 pm

Quite dazed Snake-girl waddles onwards towards.... place. :P

.... ....

Suddenly there is a knock at the front door to Yama's place!
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:13 am

K gives a slight nod. "I doubt that would help much. I have many skills and I am one who is at peace with his sins. But I suppose giving it a try would be interesting at least." K stretches his arms. "Guess it would help with some of my body pains."
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Azathoth » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:51 pm

Azer nods! "I have to at least try... if they are irredeemable I can take them apart."
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:16 pm

Feng wrote:Quite dazed Snake-girl waddles onwards towards.... place. :P

.... ....

Suddenly there is a knock at the front door to Yama's place!

As Snakegirl waddles away, her skin tingles... and starts to shed, like her namesake!

-----

"Please come in." Yama says, his voice clearly heard to the knocker.

Kumi-chan wrote:K gives a slight nod. "I doubt that would help much. I have many skills and I am one who is at peace with his sins. But I suppose giving it a try would be interesting at least." K stretches his arms. "Guess it would help with some of my body pains."

"Very good. Now, when I reincarnate you, you will lose any skills you had... unless you're willing to pay me to keep some." Yama says with a smile.

"I must add that since you just want to try this, I must charge you more than usual."

Azathoth wrote:Azer nods! "I have to at least try... if they are irredeemable I can take them apart."

"Wonderful! Now, to ensure your success, I have granted you that watch." Yama says, pointing to the pocket watch.

"It allows you to turn back time by one minute and takes the same amount of time to recharge. If you get spotted during yout infiltration, use it to turn back time so you never did."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kumi-chan » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:46 pm

"That's fine." K says as a response to both of the statements. "I am curious to see what happens."
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Azathoth » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:54 am

Azer looks down to the watch, picking it up in her hands. "I see... thats... very useful. I guess this wont all be bad..." She sighs. "You really know how to turn someone's life upside down, you know that?"
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Feng » Mon May 07, 2012 6:55 pm

"Squee?" ponders Snakegirl aloud as she ambles onward. "Scratching her head she slowly begins to pull away the icky loose skin away before it causes a scene!" >///>

A Chibi wearing a white fedora enters carrying what appears to be a cross between a traditional dousing rod, a magnet, and a rubber chicken with a pulley attached.

"Ah, hellooo! You haven't happened to see a strange reptilian about have you?" says the clearly spacey Chibi. "My employer has sent me to retrieve him before he causes too much mischief...." <.<
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon May 07, 2012 7:06 pm

Kumi-chan wrote:"That's fine." K says as a response to both of the statements. "I am curious to see what happens."

"Right. Well..."

Yama holds out his palm.

"Payment up front please."

Azathoth wrote:Azer looks down to the watch, picking it up in her hands. "I see... thats... very useful. I guess this wont all be bad..." She sighs. "You really know how to turn someone's life upside down, you know that?"

"That's my job." Yama says with a wry grin.

"Now, hadn't you better be off? They won't topple themselves."

Feng wrote:"Squee?" ponders Snakegirl aloud as she ambles onward. "Scratching her head she slowly begins to pull away the icky loose skin away before it causes a scene!" >///>

A Chibi wearing a white fedora enters carrying what appears to be a cross between a traditional dousing rod, a magnet, and a rubber chicken with a pulley attached.

"Ah, hellooo! You haven't happened to see a strange reptilian about have you?" says the clearly spacey Chibi. "My employer has sent me to retrieve him before he causes too much mischief...." <.<

Soon, her skin has been shed... and along with it, the effects of the energy Snakemiko has absorbed! She has her full mental capacity once more, the streaks in her hair gone! Still a busty shrine maiden though :<

-----

"Ah yes. Last I checked, he was a miko sweeping the stairs." Yama says to the Chibi.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kumi-chan » Mon May 07, 2012 7:25 pm

K nods and hands over the payment. "Sure. Of course. Makes sense I suppose."
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse