Reincarnate Yourself Today!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Reincarnate Yourself Today!

Postby the unbalanced one » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:36 am

(I'm just more used to first person role play, I'll see what I can do to shift to a more third person either in other topics or later in this topic, we'll see.)

As I squirm from the weird sensations, I feel pretty sure I'm becoming female now, I do wonder why I wasn't reshaped before given a measure of corporeality first before I realize that it's probably harder to reshape an entirely incorporeal form in a meaningful way. "Is it supposed to be feeling this weird?" I ask both out of honest curiosity to the question and also to try to test/monitor my voice to see how it might change.
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=16045
click above for character sheets in progress.
the unbalanced one
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:46 am

[Like I said, it's fine. You don't have to change it. ^^]

Yama offers no answer, too focused on the ritual! At first, Tuo's voice sounds normal, but midway through the sentence it starts to crack and shift, becoming a soft and lyrical soprano! His chest begins to bud and swell, gaining... breasts! Not particularly large ones, around B-cups, but undeniably breasts. That tugging between his legs become more and more intense as something down there slides inside and is replaced by it's female counterpart! Finally, he is mostly corporal now, but still a being of spirit and not flesh.

He's also totally naked.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby the unbalanced one » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:05 am

I can't help but shiver slightly as the transformation completes, I'm not sure that's something that I'd be able to just get used to. "Is..is it finally done? I feel and sound kinda weird.." I glance down and blush slightly. "Also some clothing would be kind of nice."

(So any footnotes/details I should be aware of OOC for my new state of being here off the top of your head? Also, should I find a picture myself or are you going to produce one shortly? It's okay either way and I don't want to seem impatient, just trying to ask politely.)
the unbalanced one
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:18 am

[It's not done yet, don't worry. ^^]

Yama seems to find the roof very interesting right now as the dust that once made up Tuo's body starts to swirl around er body, forming into new clothes! A skin tight sleeveless bodysuit with a window to show her cleavage forms on her body, mostly gray but also purple around the thighs and chest. THe suit has built in 3-inch high heels and gloves form on her hands. Around her wrists and ankles, thick blue glowing bracelets and anklets appear.

Finally, she feels a curious sensation expanding outward from her back as a pair of technological-looking wings form there! A golden hairband with angel wing decorations on them form on her head as a holographic halo appears above her head. Tuo has become a technological angel!

The light from the circle fades away and Yama turns his gaze down to smile at Tuo.

"What do you think?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby the unbalanced one » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:18 am

Once the transformation completes for real this time, my feet touch the ground and I catch my balance with surprising ease in the heels under the circumstances, or would the circumstances have made it easier? "Huh..this is actually kind of neat. I know I didn't expect this." I grin before trying to try moving and testing muscles or technological equivalents, flapping my wings idly and basically doing a sort of systems check. "I think I like it. Thanks!" I step out of the circle and gives Yama a quick hug. "..Huh, am I shorter than before?"

(same question as last post, any abilities or whatnot I should be aware of at least OOC, or is it largely under my jurisdiction within reason? Again, sorry if I'm being at all pushy. Also, side request, I seem to have forgotten how to put images in my avatar picture and wanted to change it to match this new reincarnated form, anyone who knows how I'd appreciate the help, preferably via messages to avoid unnecessary cluttering of this topic, thank you.)
the unbalanced one
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:41 pm

[Don't worry, Yama wouldn't let her go without an explanation. And feel free to extrapolate on any point. ^^]

Yama smiles and hugs back. Indeed, Tuo has shrunk a bit. While before Yama might have come up to her stomach, now he's at chest level. Tuo may note that while she has all the needs of a flesh and blood being-eating, sleeping, breathing and the like-her vision has a kind of heads-up display, showing things like the time, the date, weather conditions. She also has a kind of sixth-sense for technology. She can sense the televisions upstairs and all the various electronic things out in the city proper.

"I am glad you like it Miss Tuo. You are now... well, a good way to put it is that you are like an embodiment of modern technology. You can manipulate them to you whim and even move through them." Yama says
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby the unbalanced one » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:52 pm

With a tilt of my head, I can better 'sense' the upstairs television. "Whoa, that's pretty cool! This is turning out even better than I thought." Idly I wonder if Muffinville has a reliable magical based weather, but I figure I should try to get a better handle on what I already know I have first. "Well, I'm not one to back out on a promise, especially not right away for no reason." I stand up straight and give a light hearted salute. "How can I repay you?"
the unbalanced one
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:01 pm

Yama smiles and nods.

"You see, this place has many many advanced computers and robots. So advanced that they have started to develop souls. However... this place has many abandoned hideouts, fortresses and the like with super computers left behind that gain sentience. SO here is what I ask of you: go to these places, find the sentient computers and tell them about me. They will come to me and I can reincarnate them into a better life. Understood?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby the unbalanced one » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:04 pm

"Hmm..yeah that sounds fair." I nod in agreement before a thought occurs to me. "Well..I know it may not be likely, but what if they don't want to be reincarnated or are hostile?"
the unbalanced one
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:11 pm

Yama smiles and nods.

"A valid question. You have means to defend yourself though. And if they don't want my service, then just leave them. No harm no foul."

He opens his red book and an orb of light emerges, sinking into Tuo's forehead.

"I have given you the ability to sense these souls. As a spirit of technology, you can enter a piece of technology and arrive in the world of electronic connections. Do this, and you will be able to find these sentient machines without the interference of normal souls."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby the unbalanced one » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:42 pm

I sway slightly as the orb enters my head. "Heh, that tickled." I say with a grin, rubbing where it entered. "Sooo..do you have any starting leads or suggestions? Do I just hang out here for a little bit first or should I get started now?"
the unbalanced one
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:19 pm

Yama shakes his head.

"I am sorry, but no. You should enter the TV upstairs and start your search from there."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby the unbalanced one » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:44 am

"Huh, okay I guess that'll be a good first practice attempt." I suppose that means I'm on the clock right away, thankfully I seem to have some new instincts or whatever to actually not need much time to adapt to the new body. "I'll go check it out." I say with a smile before making my way upstairs.

(So...another topic? If so should I start it or shall you?)
the unbalanced one
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:43 pm

[Yeah, new topic. I got it. ^^]

Up the stairs, Tuo finds a TV in an empty bedroom! It might seem weird wanting to dive into a TV screen, but she instinctively knows that's how she has to do it!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby the unbalanced one » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:39 pm

(so I just have this one last post to make and topic shift for me?)

I give a small, amused smile at the thought of jumping into a television and at how natural the idea feels. I give my wings a little bit of a test to hover in the air before using my power to turn on and tune it to a specific channel between channels and flies straight at the screen, phasing into it effortlessly.
the unbalanced one
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse