Reincarnate Yourself Today!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Reincarnate Yourself Today!

Postby Blaze » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:40 pm

Indeed, in the eyes. While before Kain might have towered over the Reincarnator, he may note that he is actually a bit shorter than he now!

"Hmmm... $95 might be all right... or... do you have any plans for yourself now?" Yama asks with a tilt of his head.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:05 pm

Kain was silent for a bit, right now her only plan for now was thinking of a name. Getting a job, would probably be very difficult for her, since she's now 13, instead of being 18 like when she was a male.

"Outside of giving myself a new name, I don't think so. I'm a little too young for a job now...Unless there's for some reason a store that hires teens around the age of 13."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:18 pm

"Around here, I'm sure there is." Yama says with a smile.

"Though, perhaps I can save you the trouble of a job hunt. This place is dangerous, and I am not much of a fighter... would you care for a job as the protector of this temple?" ^^
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:40 pm

Kain quickly moved forward and hugged Yama as thanks for the job offer. "Sure. One question, where exactly would I sleep? I kinda don't have a place of my own. Oh, and call me Maria."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:44 pm

Yama blushes slightly as the girl hugs her, but gives her one right back.

"I have some free rooms upstairs. You can have one Miss Maria." ^^
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:53 pm

Maria brought her arms back to her side, and waited for Yama, who was blushing slightly, to also do the same, and then walked up the stairs Yama told her about. ~Which one, which one...~ Maria thought and then picked the 2nd available room on the right, hoping it was decently sized.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:01 pm

The door opens to a wooden bedroom with a bed in the corner, a TV, a chest of drawers and a wardrobe! It's rather plain at the moment, but serviceable.

"Feel free to decorate however you like." Yama says, suddenly appearing behind Maria.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:10 pm

Maria ended up getting startled by Yama, not having heard him walk towards her. Without a word, she set her sword against the wall that would be to her left whenever she gets out of bed in the future and then set her wallet, still unchanged, on top of the drawers. She sat on the bed, not even checking he drawers or a wardrobe, as they were most likely empty, and looked back at Yama, "I'll keep that in mind."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:13 pm

Yama smiles and nods.

"Now! I must ensure that you are up to the task of defending this place. Care to step out and get some practice?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:21 pm

Maria nodded to signal yes. "Should I bring mine or do you have a practice weapon for me somewhere?"
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:31 pm

"Bring yours, you should try and get used to it as soon as possible." Yama says. He takes Maria's hand, and in a flash of light, the two appear in an open field!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Restless Lucidity » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:50 pm

A younger boy wanders in to the shop and eyes the boy carving the golden... something in the ground. He couldn't see it very clearly right now and wasn't about to get closer without asking this person what in the world was up with this shop.

"Umm... hello?" He puts his hands in his pockets. Somehow, that feeling of warmth on his hands was comforting, and he needed that right now. He'd seen this place when he was passing by a few days ago, and decided to come back here now in a moment of brazen courage... or maybe just a lapse in judgement. He still wasn't sure, and probably wouldn't be until everything was said and done. But that was okay. He quietly drew a breath, and spoke again.

"Is this the place where you can get, uh... reincarnated?"
Captions and characters~

"A [person] may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on." ~ John F. Kennedy
Restless Lucidity
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:57 pm

When the young man enters, Yama is kneeling next to a chest in the far corner of the room, a sheet of paper and a pen on the ground next to him. He rummages through the chest, taking out jars and checking how much of their contents they have left, writing it down on the sheet next to him.

"Hmm... plenty of carbon, but I should stock up on ammonia..."

Nothing the potential customer, he puts the pen and paper in the chest and closes it, taking up his key staff and walks over to him, offering a bow.

"Hello there! Finally decided to come in have you? Welcome to my Reincarnatory. I am Yama, what is your name?" he asks politely, a gentle smile on his face.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Restless Lucidity » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:58 pm

He blinks; he really doesn't know what to make of this boy, but... given his profession, oddity was to be expected. He tried his best to steel himself.

"S-Satoru. Good to meet you, Yama." He gave a small bow, and looked at Yama. Yama could see a certain fire in his eyes... but it was hard to place what it was. If he had an energetic personality, he wasn't expressing it; he seemed very calm, collected... maybe even lax. But at the same time, he looked serious and... determined, somehow.

"You probably know what I'm here for, but you don't need to rush what you're doing. I..." He stopped himself to take a deep breath, and exhale. "I think I need a minute before we go through with anything anyway."
Captions and characters~

"A [person] may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on." ~ John F. Kennedy
Restless Lucidity
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:34 pm

Yama gives the boy an understanding nod, folding his arms. His staff somehow balances on it's point.

"I understand. Many of my clients are nervous at the prospect of starting a new life. Just call out when you are ready to begin."

With that, he takes his returns to his chest, opens it and continues his cataloguing, humming a quiet tune.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse