Project Echidna

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Project Echidna

Postby Blaze » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:04 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Wah!" jumped Maya as she looked around and saw all the robots appearing. She blinked a little bit and then notice that they were building a stage. She blinked a few times and then said, "Th-th-that is for me?"

"That it is." the catgirl gynoid says with a grin. "Need a stage to perform right?"

Marky wrote:Heading over to the receptionist, Chris D quickly nods, grinning. "Sure am! What do I need to do first?"

The receptionist hands him a datapad and datapen.

"Just sign on the dotted line."

Harri-chan wrote:The schoolgirl adjusted her glasses, brown eyes widening slightly behind them as she was led into the room. "What kind of tech is linking the facilities? Some kind of high speed, fibre optic network?", she asked, almost stumbling as she was faxing up at the scrolling code rather than looking where she was walking.

"Oh my...", she mumured when the gynoid hooked herself up to the terminal. "That's one way to prevent unauthorised access I suppose...".

Elliot signed the data pad, and handed it back with a grin. "You know, I work with your boss. I'm sure if you checked with her, she'd tell you to give me special treatment", he said with a nod. "VIP status and all that. Hey... did a girl wearing a school uniform just come through here? Where'd she go?".

The gynoid smirks as one of the screens projects a hologram to the girl. Then another. And another. Soon, she is surrounded by holographic screens detailing the experiment up to today. She may recognize some things like 'rate of new cell division' and 'accelerated DNA replication' some of the stuff is likely just too advanced for her.

-----

The receptionist looks rather impressed at that as she takes the pad back.

"Is that so? Well, I'll be sure to let the doctors know. Please step through."

She indicates a newly opened door to the left of the desk

KonokoHasano wrote:Susanne stares a bit at the doctor. "Why the sudden change in plans?" Narrows his eye, obviously looking a bit on the wary side, tensing up a bit in the process. Of course, the idea of being paid for whatever it was had some interest to it.

"Well, the fact is you have the correct characteristics for a particular test that others do not." the doctor says smoothly as he offers another datapad.

"If you want to partake in this new test, then sign. If not, we'll continue with the one you signed up for."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:10 pm

Blaze wrote:The receptionist hands him a datapad and datapen.

"Just sign on the dotted line."

Taking the datapad and datapen, Chris D just blinks a little bit, before signing his full name, definitely making the last name a bit hard to read for anyone, including himself, though.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue May 01, 2012 12:31 am

"Yes. I guess that is true. Is there anything I need to do beside sing?" asked Maya as she blinked a few times and pulled down on her skirt. Little did she knew was that a wind from the back was picking it up.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Tue May 01, 2012 2:19 am

The teenager chewed her lip as she watched data roll across the screens. Sure enough, some of it was quite beyond her, which seemed to frustrate the girl. "This... can't be possible", she said, pointing to a hologram displaying data that was new to her. She shot the gynoid and almost accusing stare. "I want to see proof".

Elliot chewed his lip, looking around a moment longer for his schoolgirl friend before nodding to the gynoid receptionist. "Thanks...", he murmured, and then stepped through the doorway, his mind already drifting to thoughts of the slim cat girl and her pretty dress.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed May 02, 2012 7:45 pm

"Well, the fact is you have the correct characteristics for a particular test that others do not." the doctor says smoothly as he offers another datapad.

"If you want to partake in this new test, then sign. If not, we'll continue with the one you signed up for."

"Well..." Susanne considers for a long moment. Eventually, he takes the data pad and signs. "Eh, why not? I got nothing to lose."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sun May 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Blaze wrote:Dact finds the contract clearly states that after the participant partakes in the experiment, they must pay off the cost, either though working for Niflheim or regular payment! @__@

"Well I can probably handle this..." He pauses. "Wait... Niflheim... the crazy robot lady people?"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Sun May 06, 2012 7:02 pm

Marky wrote:Taking the datapad and datapen, Chris D just blinks a little bit, before signing his full name, definitely making the last name a bit hard to read for anyone, including himself, though.

The gynoid takes the pad and pen back without even glancing at the scrawled signature.

"Very good sir. Just step on through and follow any instructions you're given." she says, indicating a newly opened door to her left.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Yes. I guess that is true. Is there anything I need to do beside sing?" asked Maya as she blinked a few times and pulled down on her skirt. Little did she knew was that a wind from the back was picking it up.

"Be sure to talk about what we're doing here and how great it is. Play to the crowd, make them want to get involved." the catgirl says as the stage is completed!

Harri-chan wrote:The teenager chewed her lip as she watched data roll across the screens. Sure enough, some of it was quite beyond her, which seemed to frustrate the girl. "This... can't be possible", she said, pointing to a hologram displaying data that was new to her. She shot the gynoid and almost accusing stare. "I want to see proof".

Elliot chewed his lip, looking around a moment longer for his schoolgirl friend before nodding to the gynoid receptionist. "Thanks...", he murmured, and then stepped through the doorway, his mind already drifting to thoughts of the slim cat girl and her pretty dress.

The gynoid just laughs at the girl.

"If you don't understand it, just say so. Just because teenagers think they're the smartest people in the world, doesn't mean they are."

-----

Through the door and down the sterile white corridors, Elliot sees a cute nurse gynoid in a white dress cut like the catgirl's skirt! Her hair is strawberry blond cut into a bob and she wears white heels. She looks at Elliot and smiles.

"Mr. Elliot? Right this way."

KonokoHasano wrote:"Well..." Susanne considers for a long moment. Eventually, he takes the data pad and signs. "Eh, why not? I got nothing to lose."

"Wonderful! Please, follow me." the doctor says with a smirk, leading Susanne through the hallways. Passing several free and open rooms, they arrive at a deeper part of the dome. There seems to be much more security here with several cameras and armed guards. The doctor opens a door labelled "Special Treatments Ward" and waves the boy through.

Knight Errant wrote:"Well I can probably handle this..." He pauses. "Wait... Niflheim... the crazy robot lady people?"

"Well, you'll have to be more specific sir, that last sentence was like a well-tossed salad. Are you asking if I am a crazy robot lady? Ladies that are crazy about robots?" the receptionist asks, a teasing grin on her face.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun May 06, 2012 7:10 pm

The girl's brown eyes narrowed slightly, before she let out a sigh and her shoulders slumped, "Okay, fine... I don't understand half that stuff. I do recognise some of it though... and this shouldn't be possible", she said, stepping closer, and pointed a finger at one hologram screen. "Biology and technology don't mix like this... ".

Elliot smiled brightly at the gynoid with red hair and a cute white dress. "Just Elliot... ", he said, a little awkwardly. His blue eyes glanced down at her heels, but it was her butt that kept grabbing his attention as he followed her down the corridor. "Did they tell you I work with Fimble?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Sun May 06, 2012 7:21 pm

Blaze wrote:The gynoid takes the pad and pen back without even glancing at the scrawled signature.

"Very good sir. Just step on through and follow any instructions you're given." she says, indicating a newly opened door to her left.

Nodding a little, Chris D glances over to the newly opened door, before shrugging a little and heading on through, not saying a word for the moment.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun May 06, 2012 9:09 pm

Blaze wrote:"Be sure to talk about what we're doing here and how great it is. Play to the crowd, make them want to get involved." the catgirl says as the stage is completed!

"Oh...Okay...." said Maya as she saw the stage and was feeling a bit nervous. She pulled on her skirt a bit and then said, "Still...What are we doing again?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon May 07, 2012 11:08 am

"Wonderful! Please, follow me." the doctor says with a smirk, leading Susanne through the hallways. Passing several free and open rooms, they arrive at a deeper part of the dome. There seems to be much more security here with several cameras and armed guards. The doctor opens a door labelled "Special Treatments Ward" and waves the boy through.

"... quite a lot of security around here." Susanne noted, looking around as he followed. "I take it that this place has a lot of important stuff?" He makes his way through the door after looking at the name.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Mon May 07, 2012 6:57 pm

The gynoid at the front sees a dirt covered Chibi wearing a dusty white fedora. He obviously seems lost.

"Oh I am most sorry about that! I could have sworn the billboard was directing me here." @.@
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Tue May 08, 2012 1:51 am

"... just answer me this. This process isn't going to turn me into a female robot, is it?"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Thu May 10, 2012 7:00 pm

Harri-chan wrote:The girl's brown eyes narrowed slightly, before she let out a sigh and her shoulders slumped, "Okay, fine... I don't understand half that stuff. I do recognise some of it though... and this shouldn't be possible", she said, stepping closer, and pointed a finger at one hologram screen. "Biology and technology don't mix like this... ".

Elliot smiled brightly at the gynoid with red hair and a cute white dress. "Just Elliot... ", he said, a little awkwardly. His blue eyes glanced down at her heels, but it was her butt that kept grabbing his attention as he followed her down the corridor. "Did they tell you I work with Fimble?".

"It's also magic. Biomagitech is the term. Can make the impossible possible but sometimes the three just cancel each other out, depends on a lot of different factors." the gynoid explains with a grin.

Marky wrote:Nodding a little, Chris D glances over to the newly opened door, before shrugging a little and heading on through, not saying a word for the moment.

Down the hall and Chris sees a doctor consulting a datapad before looking at Chris.

"Mr D... Da... De... Mr. Chris? Right this way." he says, gesturing into an empty room

Maiden Miki wrote:"Oh...Okay...." said Maya as she saw the stage and was feeling a bit nervous. She pulled on her skirt a bit and then said, "Still...What are we doing again?"

"We're doing a medical procedure that can vastly improve people's abilities, both physical and mental." the gynoid explains slowly.

"That's all you need to know, now get up there and perform!"

KonokoHasano wrote:"... quite a lot of security around here." Susanne noted, looking around as he followed. "I take it that this place has a lot of important stuff?" He makes his way through the door after looking at the name.

"Absolutely. Now I'll be right back." the doctor explains, closing the door behind him. The room is white with a table and two chairs

A few minutes later, the doctor returns carrying a white wax candle on a silver candle-holder as well as a pack of matches.

"As part of the procedure, we must ask you to light this candle with these matches. I know it sounds bizarre, but it is important. We'll be watching." he says, again closing the door behind him.

Feng wrote:The gynoid at the front sees a dirt covered Chibi wearing a dusty white fedora. He obviously seems lost.

"Oh I am most sorry about that! I could have sworn the billboard was directing me here." @.@

"Oh they were. We're just not making people robots today. How can I help you?" the receptionist asks the Chibi with a kind smile

Knight Errant wrote:"... just answer me this. This process isn't going to turn me into a female robot, is it?"

The receptionist grins.

"I can assure you that the procedure will not turn you into a female robot."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri May 11, 2012 1:03 am

The way the girl's expression shifted suggested she didn't understand much about magic at all. Not only that, but the idea of something she didn't understand actually frightened her. She studied the holograms for a long moment, before looking back to the gynoid, "I want to see this stuff for real... ".

Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse