Raleigh's Fabrics

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Raleigh's Fabrics

Postby Kether » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:02 pm

Raleigh wrote:Male undergarments come to mind as one punishment. I suppose I can come up with worse things that are still cloth related.

"oh"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:39 pm

Nope, everything is alright Callista. I have the usual spells on my stuff so it can't really be harmed while its in the shop.

Callista: Good. I was worried that the whole 'you break it, you buy it' thing was in force around here.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:18 pm

Lucy starts muttering to herself, using her fingers to keep track of something.

"Hmm... about 10... and I'll need to practice too. So... enough material for 15 shoes maybe?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:08 am

Well it was only the door, Callista. Just don't smash anything inside. Especially the mannequins. Look around. I'm sure you'll find something you like.

*Sets to collecting the various odds and ends for making shoes.* Do you have the tools for cobbling or should I add those to your supplies, Lucy?

*Raleigh's voice next to Kether.* You sound surprised. I've done far worse in the past after all. Now, I'm not going to do anything to your mind... well not really anyway. You might find the compulsion to help the customers and me a bit hard to resist though. After all, if you weren't really yourself to enjoy this little punishment it wouldn't mean anything, would it?
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kether » Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:37 pm

Raleigh wrote:Well it was only the door, Callista. Just don't smash anything inside. Especially the mannequins. Look around. I'm sure you'll find something you like.

*Sets to collecting the various odds and ends for making shoes.* Do you have the tools for cobbling or should I add those to your supplies, Lucy?

*Raleigh's voice next to Kether.* You sound surprised. I've done far worse in the past after all. Now, I'm not going to do anything to your mind... well not really anyway. You might find the compulsion to help the customers and me a bit hard to resist though. After all, if you weren't really yourself to enjoy this little punishment it wouldn't mean anything, would it?

"It depends, perment mental alteration you have a point but being something you can look back and remember and be annoyed by is also its own form of punishment"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:02 pm

"Hmm? I DID have tools... but I can't remember where I left them. I'll take some tools too please." Lucy says with an embarrassed grin.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:22 am

Well it was only the door, Callista. Just don't smash anything inside. Especially the mannequins. Look around. I'm sure you'll find something you like.

Callista: Well, alright. *looks around* What have you been up to today? What are you selling?
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ezra » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:28 pm

((first post outside of the welcome matt :D))

Ezra poked his blond head inside the shop and looked around for the owner. "Hello? I need to ask about having a robe repaired, uh, got ripped when my teleport didn't go off as planned and I ended up...here...wherever here is."

He continued to scan the shops walls, his light blue eyes scanning to find something that he could purchase with what little gold he happened to have on hand. "I wouldn't mind buying another set of robes while mine is repaired. Do you carry spider-silk?"
Ezra
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Raleigh » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:49 am

Righto. *Starts tossing in some tools into the sack of items set aside for Lucy.*

Not much really Callista. Mostly just taking it easy, *Turns into a yukkuri for a moment before returning to normal.*, and trying to replenish my hoard. As for what I'm selling well its mostly haberdashery. Cloth, buttons, thread, needles, mercury for stiffening hats, and other such things.

Come right on in, Ezra. We can repair it for you here or if you want I'm more than willing to sell you a new one while I work on that one for you. As for where here is, its one of those worlds that occupy the weak spots in reality and as such has elements of multiple settings and worlds present in itself at all times. A hub world if you will as it can be used to launch adventures into the other more proper realms. We do indeed have spider silk by the way. I spun it myself.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:44 pm

Callista: *flinches* I hate those things... Alright, I can always use more of those. I don't suppose you have some way of making my sweater blasterproof? I've been running into a lot of Imperial stormtroopers recently.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:48 pm

Sure, I can work that up for you. Admittedly if its storm troopers I'm not sure why you would need it. They can't hit the broad side of a barn. I have some thread here with the spell work engraved on it and I just need to thread it into your sweater. Lasers are always so easily dealt with that I'm always curious why the tech savvy rely on them.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kether » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:30 pm

*Grumbles waiting for an order from the back or a response*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Raleigh » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:05 am

True enough I suppose but not entirely to my taste. I do prefer active torture to simply induced regrets. *Raleigh's voice comes from the wall next to Kether.* So, do you have any particularly uncomfortable pose ideas in that head of yours? Perhaps we can make you hold some for a few hours.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Ezra » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:40 pm

upon seeing and hearing Raleigh, Ezra immediately removes his outer robe and sets it down on the counter. Underneath the robe was a set of light leather armour suited to that of a ranger and not a mage. He quickly fumbled through his backpack setting down a stake, garlic, a vial of holy water, a rack of silver bolts, a crossbow, several different holy symbols, and finally a small bag of coins. He quickly shoved everything except the coins back into his backpack. "I don't know the going rate of my gold for your gold, do you except Trayge gold coins? "
Ezra
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Kether » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:08 pm

Raleigh wrote:True enough I suppose but not entirely to my taste. I do prefer active torture to simply induced regrets. *Raleigh's voice comes from the wall next to Kether.* So, do you have any particularly uncomfortable pose ideas in that head of yours? Perhaps we can make you hold some for a few hours.

"I don't think it would matter much not being in the spotlight"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse