Trick or Treat 2015

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Trick or Treat 2015

Postby Kether » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:54 pm

*Sammi pulls out a brush and starts cleaning the wolf/dog*
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:02 pm

The werewolf is cleaned! And even tries to lick Sammi's hand a little bit in a show of affection.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Kether » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:13 pm

Now lets see what's a good costume for a doggy.. ooh I know *She pulls out something that seems either a very elaborate collar or a golden necklace and tries to put it on the wolf
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:28 pm

She seems to have earned his trust by now, and he calmly remains seated, not doing anything to stop her from putting whatever it is on.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:28 pm

Harri-chan wrote:"It's not really that... erm... big where I come from... ", he mutters, and manages to glance down.

"All I have is this... ", he says, and offers the comic book to her sheepishly. The colourful pages were full of super heroines drawn from angles that allowed the reader to see right up their dresses and skirts! He bites his bottom lip, looking quite guilty.

"I don't suppose... you like comic books?".

...Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and say that's not enough. *Ookami pulls out her old-fashioned raygun and fires it at Elliot!*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:34 pm

Elliot was so distracted by her looks, he barely reacted to the ray gun. He noticed it for sure, but he was so entranced by the girl's figure, he just let out a surprised groan as she squeezed the trigger and fired a beam right at him.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:40 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:She seems to have earned his trust by now, and he calmly remains seated, not doing anything to stop her from putting whatever it is on.

*power flows from the necklace either forcing a natural part of the werewolf's change shifting in the direct of humanity, but in his paws and tail it just stops and his ears remain the same. The flesh that should be though normally masculine finds itself much more curvy and tanned mean while Sammi's pronoun seems to have become corrected, clothing forms to match the rest leaving her like so

Like with "Ookami's" change there is a bit more than somthing physical, there is power in this case channeling the powers of Anubis, there's also abit of a role of a tsundere Wolf girl in their age range with the less than imaginative name of Anne*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Kether » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:57 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot was so distracted by her looks, he barely reacted to the ray gun. He noticed it for sure, but he was so entranced by the girl's figure, he just let out a surprised groan as she squeezed the trigger and fired a beam right at him.

*Eliot finds a familiar sensation as the entire world around him grows, his hair already long and blond braids itself as years and the slight bit of masculinity he had is lost. She finds herself well south of kindergarden her costume hiding the diaper she still needed on some occasions, with a some what thick lisp and a lack of more complicated vocabulary, she's left in the position with a healthy desire to do what the big girls say*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:10 pm

Anne blinks a couple of times, getting a confused look as she's still in a dog-sitting position with Sammi rather up close, and then she abruptly stands up angrily, half shoving off of Sammi to back up several steps. "Wh-what the heck was that!?" she says angrily, starting to blush furiously. "Did you just, like, vamp-mesmerise me or something?"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:36 pm

Elliot watches as Ookami's chest rises upwards... closer to his face... and then actually go a little above his eyeline. He blushes brightly as he feels something brushing and pulling at his hair as it was braided, and then yelps when he felt a tug between his thighs, and he knew he was no longer a boy. Looking down, she squealed to find herself in a little dress, her chest tightening when she heard a crinkle come from beneath the flared skirt.

"N-No fair... ", she whined.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:38 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Anne blinks a couple of times, getting a confused look as she's still in a dog-sitting position with Sammi rather up close, and then she abruptly stands up angrily, half shoving off of Sammi to back up several steps. "Wh-what the heck was that!?" she says angrily, starting to blush furiously. "Did you just, like, vamp-mesmerise me or something?"

I was just helping you with your Necklace, I don't see why you spaced out like that and its totally not my fault.
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:56 pm

"Me space out?" says Anne, gesturing furiously enough to make her new breasts bounce around a bit. "You're the one who's always--uugh!" She crosses her arms, her still-red face wearing a deep frowning with her ears folded over her head--but her tail is still steadily wagging, having not stopped since it started back when she wasn't Anne.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:56 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot watches as Ookami's chest rises upwards... closer to his face... and then actually go a little above his eyeline. He blushes brightly as he feels something brushing and pulling at his hair as it was braided, and then yelps when he felt a tug between his thighs, and he knew he was no longer a boy. Looking down, she squealed to find herself in a little dress, her chest tightening when she heard a crinkle come from beneath the flared skirt.

"N-No fair... ", she whined.

*Ookami shrugs.* Hey, I don't make the rules here. I'm just following her. *She gestures over to Sammi.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:03 pm

Elliot leans forward a little to look around Ookami's chest, over at her friend, and she blinked to see the big dog was gone... and now there was yet another pretty girl standing there with Sammi, and they seemed to be arguing. Her dress swished up a little as she wriggled down from the bench and onto her feet, and heads over to Sammi, frowning.

"Hey... why did I end up like this?", she demanded to know.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:14 pm

*Quite obvious Sammi pats Anne on the head*There there. *She then turns towards Ellie*Cause that's the costume you picked, silly
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse