Circe's Manor Raids Again

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Manor Raids Again

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:51 pm

Ah, so already know them. Their presence won't be a problem, will it?

Charis: Know of them. Lady Viridi complains about them fairly frequently... *clears her throat* As long as I don't have to be in the same room as them for too long, I'll be alright.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:36 am

Abillioncats wrote:"Okay." Robin bends down and picks up the basket, so far this punishment didn't seem too bad...I mean it might take a little while to deliver all the laundry but...it seemed pretty simple right?

*The basket is a bit heavy, but not unreasonably so.* Great. Now get moving. *Kelly leaves the room. Checking the list, Robin sees that the first item to deliver is a yellow maid uniform, to be delivered to Alicia in Room 382...*

xGoggles wrote:The slashing blade combo together with the fully-charged strike ultimate did some massive damage against Qtty's hp-bar! The machine guns shatter apart, leading for the boss to go to the next stage.. She flips backwards and says something about 'using her favorite weapon' and her eyes glow red, the glowing alining with a red line going horizontal on the background. Since the maid never made it this far, she doesn't really know what to expect.. so how was she reacting to this?

Oh boy... *If there are any remaining crates then the maid will attempts to hide behind them. If not, she'll just run around and get ready to dodge whatever comes.*

xGoggles wrote:Danaye muffles something in Penny's hand, something sounding like "I'm sorry..."

*Penny waits for a minute, then lets Danaye go.* OK, I think we're safe. Just... Like I said, be careful.

AmbushCat wrote:Charis: Know of them. Lady Viridi complains about them fairly frequently... *clears her throat* As long as I don't have to be in the same room as them for too long, I'll be alright.

I'm sure someone else can take care of that, as well... Is there anything else you need to avoid that I should know about?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:25 am

Ookalf wrote:*The basket is a bit heavy, but not unreasonably so.* Great. Now get moving. *Kelly leaves the room. Checking the list, Robin sees that the first item to deliver is a yellow maid uniform, to be delivered to Alicia in Room 382...*

Robin carries the basket out of the room, following after Kelly. “So...to room 382 then?” She found the basket was pushing against her chest the way she was carrying it...which make her feel a little weird but she tried to ignore it.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:27 pm

Abillioncats wrote:Robin carries the basket out of the room, following after Kelly. “So...to room 382 then?” She found the basket was pushing against her chest the way she was carrying it...which make her feel a little weird but she tried to ignore it.

382, huh? All right, follow me. *Kelly moves quickly down the hall, gesturing for Robin to follow. She'd better be quick herself if she doesn't want to get lost and left behind!*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:38 pm

Ookalf wrote:382, huh? All right, follow me. *Kelly moves quickly down the hall, gesturing for Robin to follow. She'd better be quick herself if she doesn't want to get lost and left behind!*

Robin hurries after Kelly, ignoring her current discomfort in an effort to keep up with the maid.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:46 pm

Ookalf wrote:Oh boy... *If there are any remaining crates then the maid will attempts to hide behind them. If not, she'll just run around and get ready to dodge whatever comes.*

With dodge that likely meant either jumping or ducking, because with a blinding speed Qtty moved across the map, having cut anything at the same height of the red line into two with her knife, including any metal crates present.
If the maid properly dodged this, she'll find that Qtty doesn't appear to be visible anymore, but more redlines were appearing on the map now at different rates of intensity, some again horizontal, then multiple vertical and even a few diagonally later on. Hopefully, the maid likes dodging and has some fast reflexes.

Ookalf wrote:*Penny waits for a minute, then lets Danaye go.* OK, I think we're safe. Just... Like I said, be careful.

The genie nods without saying a word.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:16 pm

I'm sure someone else can take care of that, as well... Is there anything else you need to avoid that I should know about?

Charis: Not to "avoid", no, but I do have a request as to my assigned quarters. Nice thing about being a plant is that I don't need to eat much compared to others, but that requires me to be in sunlight where possible. Whichever room I'm assigned to, could it be one where the window faces either east or west? That'll make recharging much easier when I'm off the clock. *smiles* If we can do that, then that should cover my concerns.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:55 pm

Abillioncats wrote:Robin hurries after Kelly, ignoring her current discomfort in an effort to keep up with the maid.

*After a fair amount of walking, including an ascent up two flights of stairs, the two of them finally reach room 382.* This is it, our first stop. Go ahead and knock.

xGoggles wrote:With dodge that likely meant either jumping or ducking, because with a blinding speed Qtty moved across the map, having cut anything at the same height of the red line into two with her knife, including any metal crates present.
If the maid properly dodged this, she'll find that Qtty doesn't appear to be visible anymore, but more redlines were appearing on the map now at different rates of intensity, some again horizontal, then multiple vertical and even a few diagonally later on. Hopefully, the maid likes dodging and has some fast reflexes.

Ah, crap! *The maid quickly moves into another space between the lines.* What am I supposed to do about this!?

xGoggles wrote:The genie nods without saying a word.

...Oh, uh, you're allowed to talk, y'know. I just didn't want you saying... that.

AmbushCat wrote:Charis: Not to "avoid", no, but I do have a request as to my assigned quarters. Nice thing about being a plant is that I don't need to eat much compared to others, but that requires me to be in sunlight where possible. Whichever room I'm assigned to, could it be one where the window faces either east or west? That'll make recharging much easier when I'm off the clock. *smiles* If we can do that, then that should cover my concerns.

That certainly wouldn't be difficult to arrange... All right, I'll take you. *Circe nods.* I can have someone show you to your room as soon as you're ready.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:18 am

Ookalf wrote:*After a fair amount of walking, including an ascent up two flights of stairs, the two of them finally reach room 382.* This is it, our first stop. Go ahead and knock.

“O-Okay...” Robin hesitated, realizing that other people were gonna see her like this...well besides Kelly. She sighed and then knocked on the door.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:06 pm

Ookalf wrote:Ah, crap! *The maid quickly moves into another space between the lines.* What am I supposed to do about this!?

The game didn't seem to give her any answers to how to handle this stage. All she could really do now was trying to dodge those red lines or get cut like those metal crates earlier.

Ookalf wrote:...Oh, uh, you're allowed to talk, y'know. I just didn't want you saying... that.

"Y-yeah I know.. Sorry again..", she says and blushes. Turning to the bowl with the added ice cream and starts scooping silently at it.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:56 am

Abillioncats wrote:“O-Okay...” Robin hesitated, realizing that other people were gonna see her like this...well besides Kelly. She sighed and then knocked on the door.

Coming... *The door opens, and a woman in a yellow nightgown steps out.* You need something...?

xGoggles wrote:The game didn't seem to give her any answers to how to handle this stage. All she could really do now was trying to dodge those red lines or get cut like those metal crates earlier.

*With no real options presenting themselves to her, the maid attempts to inch closer to Qtty as she dodges between the lines in order to attack her again.*

xGoggles wrote:"Y-yeah I know.. Sorry again..", she says and blushes. Turning to the bowl with the added ice cream and starts scooping silently at it.

*After that, Danaye is allowed to finish her ice cream in peace...*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:16 am

Ookalf wrote:Coming... *The door opens, and a woman in a yellow nightgown steps out.* You need something...?

“U-Um...I have your l-laundry...” She shakes the basket a little.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:47 pm

That certainly wouldn't be difficult to arrange... All right, I'll take you. *Circe nods.* I can have someone show you to your room as soon as you're ready.

Charis: *beaming smile* Whenever is great. Thank you, thank you!
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:56 pm

Ookalf wrote:*With no real options presenting themselves to her, the maid attempts to inch closer to Qtty as she dodges between the lines in order to attack her again.*

It was rather hard to get closer to something constantly on the move at high speed and almost impossible to pin down. Even slashing around in midair would have been ineffective.
But fortunately for the maid, the little cyborg-kitty-girl would run out of steam after a slashing barrage of several seconds, catching her breath, giving the maid small a timeframe to attack the boss before yet another round of rapid cut&dodge would take place.

Ookalf wrote:*After that, Danaye is allowed to finish her ice cream in peace...*

Emptying her bowl and setting it aside, she gets up from her seat. "I.. guess I'm ready now...", Danaye says with a bit of nervosity in her voice.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:37 am

Abillioncats wrote:“U-Um...I have your l-laundry...” She shakes the basket a little.

Oh, cool. Lemme just... There. *The woman reaches into the basket and takes out the yellow uniform, then closes the door in Robin's face.*

I'd say that went well enough. You ready to go to the next place?

AmbushCat wrote:Charis: *beaming smile* Whenever is great. Thank you, thank you!

*Circe shrugs.* It's not a big deal, really. Amanda! *The maid who brought Charis to Circe comes back into the room.*

Yes, Miss Circe?

Charis here is going to be joining our staff starting today. Could you show her to a free room with a window facing either east or west?

Of course, Miss Circe! Right away! Charis, follow me! *Amanda takes Charis by the hand and excitedly leads her away to find a room.*

xGoggles wrote:It was rather hard to get closer to something constantly on the move at high speed and almost impossible to pin down. Even slashing around in midair would have been ineffective.
But fortunately for the maid, the little cyborg-kitty-girl would run out of steam after a slashing barrage of several seconds, catching her breath, giving the maid small a timeframe to attack the boss before yet another round of rapid cut&dodge would take place.

Ah, so I just had to wait you out! *As soon as Qtty stops the maid rushes in to attack her again!*

xGoggles wrote:Emptying her bowl and setting it aside, she gets up from her seat. "I.. guess I'm ready now...", Danaye says with a bit of nervosity in her voice.

You sure? You're sounding kinda shaky there...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse