A strange new hospital...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: A strange new hospital...

Postby Lupus » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:51 am

The wolf is quite surprised by this turn of events! Suddenly people are treating him like a person? This is the best day ever! His tail starts wagging like crazy and he realizes something. HE COULD GET MEAT. HOLY SUSTENANCE, BATMAN! MEAT!!!
Of course I wolf down my food! I'd be loopy if I didn't! ...Wait.
Lupus
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:56 am

KonokoHasano wrote:"Oh... um, not really." She said, scratching her head and smiling. "It's just that this place had a strange feel and I couldn't help but take a look." She had a bandage across her nose, as well as a few scuff marks, as if she had fallen recently.

THe nurse notices the injuries and frowns.

"How did you get those?"

Knight Errant wrote:Dact continues his charge! Pressing the nurse further back as he swipes again with his sword!

Serenity leaps, and tries to land on the flat of the sword!

Zoey wrote:"Fine...It's not like I go home" glares Noah at the doctor.

The doctor sighs.

"Y'know, if you're gonna be mad at anyone, be mad at the spirit. It did that to you."

Lupus wrote:The wolf is quite surprised by this turn of events! Suddenly people are treating him like a person? This is the best day ever! His tail starts wagging like crazy and he realizes something. HE COULD GET MEAT. HOLY SUSTENANCE, BATMAN! MEAT!!!

The doctors try to calm the wolf down!

"Easy boy, don't move so much..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:27 am

"You're both at fault here for hiding information..." says Noah shifting in her heels and looking down. "And do I really have to work in these?!"
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:28 am

THe nurse notices the injuries and frowns.

"How did you get those?"

"Oh, well, I kinda have a lot of bad luck, always tripping or crashing into something." She said, blushing. "Always kinda had it."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Serenity finds, the flat being quite wide, this is possible! Dact blinks. "... huh." He goes to lift the sword up and throw her off!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Lupus » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:35 am

The wolf quickly calms down and tries to stay still. Yes, steak will be later.
Lupus
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:08 pm

Zoey wrote:"You're both at fault here for hiding information..." says Noah shifting in her heels and looking down. "And do I really have to work in these?!"

"We hid no information. We told you that accepting it would cause changes. ANd not really, but people expect it." the doctor says.

KonokoHasano wrote:"Oh, well, I kinda have a lot of bad luck, always tripping or crashing into something." She said, blushing. "Always kinda had it."

"I see... well, would you like us to take a look?" the nurse asks.

Knight Errant wrote:Serenity finds, the flat being quite wide, this is possible! Dact blinks. "... huh." He goes to lift the sword up and throw her off!
Serenity saves Dact the trouble... by leaping from the blade and trying to slice his face with the scalpels!

Lupus wrote:The wolf quickly calms down and tries to stay still. Yes, steak will be later.

The wold is pushed into a room whereupon the doctors start examining the paint on the wolf, taking his pulse, shining lights into his eyes and other medical tests to see what's wrong with him!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:04 pm

Dact drops his sword... bringing his hands up to shield his face. "Ack!" He says, backing up.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:12 pm

"Yes you did. You never told me Id be in another dimension or be stuck as a woman" replied Noah crossing her arms and rolling her eyes.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Lupus » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:44 am

Oh, he's now in a drama series, isn't he? Yes, the doctors don't know what's wrong with him and they need this cripple with a cane and offensive but funny as hell to help him findo ut what's wrong. But now he's just lying there and starts to cough up paint! Stupid paint! Why are you so weird-tasting??
Lupus
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:06 pm

"I see... well, would you like us to take a look?" the nurse asks.

"Well, I usually heal quickly, but--yeep!" Amae leaned against a push cart and ended up pushing it away, and causing her to fall and hit her head. "Eeeeee......"

The push cart itself ends up flying towards random people. o.o
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:27 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Dact drops his sword... bringing his hands up to shield his face. "Ack!" He says, backing up.

Serenity pushes the attack, slicing away with her scalpels, probably making a mess of Dact's hands all the while.

Zoey wrote:"Yes you did. You never told me Id be in another dimension or be stuck as a woman" replied Noah crossing her arms and rolling her eyes.

"We didn't KNOW you had walked in from another dimension! And we didn't know if you would become a woman, not everyone does." the doctor says, getting visibly irritated.

Lupus wrote:Oh, he's now in a drama series, isn't he? Yes, the doctors don't know what's wrong with him and they need this cripple with a cane and offensive but funny as hell to help him findo ut what's wrong. But now he's just lying there and starts to cough up paint! Stupid paint! Why are you so weird-tasting??

THe doctors blink.

"Was that paint?" one asked.
"Yeah... I think it just ate a lot of paint." says another, checking around the wolf's mouth to see if it was stained with the stuff.

KonokoHasano wrote:"Well, I usually heal quickly, but--yeep!" Amae leaned against a push cart and ended up pushing it away, and causing her to fall and hit her head. "Eeeeee......"

The nurse looks over Amae with concern

"Are you okay? Let me see!"

As for the cart, a passing nurse stops it one handed and goes on. These are some strong nurses! o.o
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:27 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Dact drops his sword... bringing his hands up to shield his face. "Ack!" He says, backing up.

Serenity pushes the attack, slicing away with her scalpels, probably making a mess of Dact's hands all the while.

Zoey wrote:"Yes you did. You never told me Id be in another dimension or be stuck as a woman" replied Noah crossing her arms and rolling her eyes.

"We didn't KNOW you had walked in from another dimension! And we didn't know if you would become a woman, not everyone does." the doctor says, getting visibly irritated.

Lupus wrote:Oh, he's now in a drama series, isn't he? Yes, the doctors don't know what's wrong with him and they need this cripple with a cane and offensive but funny as hell to help him findo ut what's wrong. But now he's just lying there and starts to cough up paint! Stupid paint! Why are you so weird-tasting??

THe doctors blink.

"Was that paint?" one asked.
"Yeah... I think it just ate a lot of paint." says another, checking around the wolf's mouth to see if it was stained with the stuff.

KonokoHasano wrote:"Well, I usually heal quickly, but--yeep!" Amae leaned against a push cart and ended up pushing it away, and causing her to fall and hit her head. "Eeeeee......"

The nurse looks over Amae with concern

"Are you okay? Let me see!"

As for the cart, a passing nurse stops it one handed and goes on. These are some strong nurses! o.o
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:42 am

Dact leaps backward rapidly! Trying to get out of range as he tries to reach in his pack with his bleeding hands to get a new weapon!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:15 am

"Ugh..." replied Noah rubbing her head. "Fine, whatever. I'm dealing with a very unprofessional hospital here that doesn't even know how to keep its magic straight... So, what can I do?" T__T
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse