Reincarnate Yourself Today!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Reincarnate Yourself Today!

Postby Restless Lucidity » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:57 am

Her flush deepens... but she can't help but hug him back. She nods, though... agreeing to Yama's 'request' to fight evil. "Yes, Yama... do not know why, but I want fight evil, too." She rubs her arm. "I... but... already finish with school..." She glanced at Yama, her eyes glistening... and with one hand rubbing her other arm, she seemed to be in yet another incredibly girly pose. When she realizes this, of course, she makes sure that both of her arms return to her sides.

"これは恥ずかしいです... (This is embarrassing...)" She eases out of the hug, the most subtle pout on her face.
Captions and characters~

"A [person] may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on." ~ John F. Kennedy
Restless Lucidity
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:01 am

"Ah yes, but now you have the body of a young woman once more, 13 years old. Going to school is not just expected, it is legally mandated. You shall have to construct a civilian identity, of course."

He breaks the hug and smiles, taking out a handkerchief and offering it to Yuki-chan.

"Here, dry those eyes. Today is the first day of the rest of your life. It will not go away if you hide or cry."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Restless Lucidity » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:27 pm

"私の人生の残りの部分...? (The rest of my life...?)" She takes the handkerchief and stares at it for a moment as a single tear runs down her face. She dabs at her eyes, and even though many tears continue to come from them, all that her face is able to show is a small frown. Such a cute little frown, though, especially taking her girlish features into account.

"This... so odd. Different..." She sniffles, staring at the ground a moment... then looking up sheepishly at Yama with her head still pointed downward. "But... but I guess..." She didn't seem to be able to come up with the right words, so she just spoke in Japanese. "それが悪化していた可能性があります... (It could have been worse...)" She rubs her legs against one another, clasping her hands together as well.

"And I guess... school could have fun, too..."
Captions and characters~

"A [person] may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on." ~ John F. Kennedy
Restless Lucidity
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:13 pm

"Of course it can be. Look at this not as the loss of your old life, but the start of a new one. New friends, new opportunities." Yama says encouragingly.

Pompeii and Sodom go up to Yuki. One nuzzles her legs, his fut having the consistency of autumn leaves while the other licks her hand.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Restless Lucidity » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:31 pm

"オーケー... (Okay...)" She's startled at first when Pompeii nuzzles her leg, shutting her eyes and cringing a bit... but after she's nuzzled for a while, she calms down. Eventually, she even works up the courage to give each of them a few pats on the head. Before long, she's smiling softly.

With how she's acting, she's somehow able to capture the image of a calm and collected girl... perhaps even that of a dignified maiden. At the same time, though, one would be able to see what a fledgling she really was. However... she didn't seem entirely unhappy. Maybe it was due to the new limitations on her behavior, but maybe it was... something else. Relief, perhaps...?

All of a sudden she... giggles! And she doesn't even cover her mouth. She gets down on her knees and gives one of the dogs a small hug. When she could, she glanced up at Yama with a flush. "I... like them."
Captions and characters~

Restless Lucidity
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:44 pm

Yama smiles as the hellhounds try to comfort the girl, a smile that grows wider when she giggles and hugs them.

"See? They're good boys." The one she pets lets out a happy whine, the one she hugs wags his tail.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Restless Lucidity » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:10 pm

She nods and returns Yama's smile. Eventually, she rises from the hug and looks him in the eyes again. "They... are. I... rike dem." She's still having a considerable amount of trouble getting words out, and finally, she asks: "あなたは日本語を理解できますか? (Do you understand Japanese?)"

She's blushing a bit, evidently still a little embarrassed about her new dialect. "It... hard speaking Engrish."
Captions and characters~

Restless Lucidity
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:24 pm

Yama grins and says 私は全言語を話す. (I speak all languages.)
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Restless Lucidity » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:50 pm

"良さをありがとう。(Thank goodness.)" She smiled again now, looking relieved.

"It is strange to hear myself speaking Japanese, but..." She sighs, her gaze trailing off again. "It's so much easier for me to speak now. English is almost impossible." She's only speaking in Japanese now, and makes no real attempts to speak English.
Captions and characters~

Restless Lucidity
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:58 pm

Yama nods and speaks in Japanese himself.

"Yes, well, life is pointless if you're not constantly learning new things right? Eventually your English will improve." ^^
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Restless Lucidity » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:12 pm

"If you say so..." She looks at him with a bit of sadness reflected in her icy blue eyes. "But I've been speaking English my entire life, and now it's been... overwritten. I feel like I lost something..."

She sighs. "But... you're right. I can re-learn, I guess." She pauses briefly. "Oh, and there's... one other thing."

She stares at Yama with a look of quiet determination. "About fighting evil... that won't be any trouble. I... feel like that's my calling now."
Captions and characters~

Restless Lucidity
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:22 pm

Yama gives a small nod.

"Excellent. DO you have any questions about this body? If not, i will show you to your new apartment." ^^
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Restless Lucidity » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:28 pm

"I... well..." She blushes. "If you didn't give me knowledge about how to take care of myself as a girl along with those behavioral changes then... yes, I have quite a few."

She pauses for a moment to consider, though... and comes up with a few more questions. "Do I have... new abilities now? And..." She tilts her head at Yama. "I have an apartment? I look so much younger now, though..."
Captions and characters~

Restless Lucidity
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:13 pm

"Oh, do not fret, you have all the knowledge of girlish things." Yama says reassuringly.

"And yes, you have ice magic invoked by vocal incantations."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Restless Lucidity » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:48 pm

She blushes a bit and shuffles her feet... presumably at Yama's answer to the first question. She seems more curious about the second answer, though.

"Vocal incantations...? Like what?" She tilts her head. "And why ice...?"
Captions and characters~

Restless Lucidity
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse