Circe's Shop of Magical Wonders

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Shop of Magical Wonders

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:39 am

AmbushCat wrote:Claire: *looks down* Which reminds me... are those high-heeled shoes, Miss Mischa?

Mischa glances down, looking somewhat through her translucent frame, but nods in her wobbly fashion. "Yes, they are... why?"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:40 am

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Mischa glances down, looking somewhat through her translucent frame, but nods in her wobbly fashion. "Yes, they are... why?"

Claire: Well, it just occurred to me that they might be part of the reason you're wobbling so much. *sweatdrops and scratches her chin* That's partly an opinion, though. I've always had balance issues with that type of footwear.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:08 am

AmbushCat wrote:Claire: Well, it just occurred to me that they might be part of the reason you're wobbling so much. *sweatdrops and scratches her chin* That's partly an opinion, though. I've always had balance issues with that type of footwear.

Mischa lets out a nervous laugh. "Hmm, maybe..." she admits. "They do lend themselves to a rather swaying gait..."

She'd walked around outside enough earlier, advertising for the store, that she's at least somewhat familiar with walking on heels -- but given the habit she'd already developed of swinging her hips while she walks in an effort to draw potential customers' eyes, as she practices taking a step, the movement sets her body jiggling!
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:50 pm

Claire: *thinks a few moments* Hm... that whole body-swaying thing you're doing... is there some way you could resist doing that, Miss Mischa?
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:14 am

Arisu opened another spatial gap which she put the costumes she just bought into and the spatial gap closed on it's own. "Alright, if you say so. Should I go to the regular changing room or is there a special area for employees?"
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:27 am

Ryan5011 wrote:Arisu opened another spatial gap which she put the costumes she just bought into and the spatial gap closed on it's own. "Alright, if you say so. Should I go to the regular changing room or is there a special area for employees?"

Oh, you can just use the regular dressing rooms... By the way, did you happen to pick up your ring last time you were here?
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:08 am

"A ring? No, I didn't. A ring was never mentioned." Arisu replied, somewhat confused that she was supposed to get a ring.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:48 am

All right then... Here. *Circe hands Arisu a plain-looking gold ring.* Put that on with a costume, and you don't have to change your form when you take it off.
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:56 am

~I could change my age if I used this ring with that small miko outfit I got last time.~ Arisu thought almost immediately as she took the ring and listened to Circe's explanation. She walked over to the changing rooms to switch to the maid outfit that would be her uniform while she worked.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:11 am

*Circe nods to Arisu as she walks off. And if Arisu stops at any point to look at her uniform, she'll note it to be a simple black and white one, which looks like it should fit her easily.*
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:21 am

Arisu noticed it was the simple black and white uniform when she got into the changing room, seemed to be her size too. "Either she's good at guessing peoples sizes or..." Arisu quickly shrugged off the other thought and changed her clothing to the uniform.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:30 am

*Indeed, the uniform seems to go on almost perfectly, like it was made for her. It's also pretty comfortable, made of some nice, soft material... Other than that, though, it doesn't seem to be or do anything special.*
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:33 am

Arisu opens another spatial gap and puts her old clothes in there, which she closes shortly. She seems to love creating gaps to put things in, at least she closes them. Not even using a changing rooms mirror, Arisu walks out and returns to Circe.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Circe » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:38 am

Ah, you're back... *Circe looks Arisu over.* How's the uniform fit?
Circe

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:43 am

"Perfectly, it's pretty comfortable too." Arisu replied with a smile
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse