Reincarnate Yourself Today!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Reincarnate Yourself Today!

Postby muffinstud » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:39 am

Mal stares at the youth for a bit... "All right, that's it. I'm outta here." He picks up his bag and makes a rude gesture. "I'd rather play it safe and stay me than take a risk and end up as him forever!"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Blaze » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:42 am

Yama... suddenly appears before Mal, standing between him and the door.

"Now wait a moment, I assure you that he will not become the sole being. More that... you will be united, having the best of each. Whole."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:55 am

Mal continues to scowl. "So... You're saying I'll have his knack for getting tail?" He scratches his chin. "All right... but any funny business," he says, pulling out a small remote control. "And the explosives in my duffel go off. Have fun guessing just how much is in there." Holding the control in hand, Mal steps towards the circle.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Blaze » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:57 am

Yama gives a nod.

"All right. No 'funny business.'

Yama taps the circle with his key once Mal is inside it. It begins to glow with a golden light, magic infusing Mal's being, causing his body to break down to it's composite elements, leaving his soul floating free!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:20 am

Mal looks around... and sees his body dissolved and disappearing into its individual particles! He tries to yell obscenities at Yama, not even sure if he can vocalize in such a state!
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Blaze » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:26 am

Yama smiles as all those curses come out loud and clear. He walks up to the soul of Mal and holds up his hand, which glows with the same light as the circle. He sinks his hand into Mal's soul, both sides of it feeling a curious sensation welling up through them, their memories becoming interlinked!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:33 am

Mal doesn't slow down with the epithets and four letter words once he realizes he can be heard... but he does stop once his mind feels funny... and he starts remembering clearly the things his other half has done... He tries to pull away, even without a body!
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Blaze » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:39 am

Sadly, the circle seems to keep the soul rooted on the spot!

"Now, this is for the best. Equal representation, and a balance. I can tell that the pair of you are like... over-the-top parodies of different kinds of masculinities. Less people, more ideals. A balance would be best, it would make you a person."

The different, opposing aspects of each Mal begin to comingle, the contradicting ones finding a middle ground! Mal can still find beauty in a wonderful flower arrangement, as well as a big explosion. He can appreciate women without seeing everyone as one, and no longer sees them as things to conquer!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:44 am

"What? Stop it! I can't take it any... Oh. Oooooooh...." Mal's spirit manages to blush. "Well, crap. I've been kind of a douchebag, haven't I?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Blaze » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:50 am

Yama gives a dry chuckle.

"Not my place to say sir. But now, you need a new body."

He steps back, and the elements of his former body begin to converge on his soul!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:58 am

Mal crosses his spiritual fingers. "Please not a girl, please not a girl..."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Blaze » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:07 am

Yama laughs!

"I would never do anything my customer didn't want."

The new body forms head first. A rather maleish face it is too, with piercing orange eyes and unruly black hair. Not terribly bishi-ish but not terribly macho either. The body forms next with slim, yet muscular arms, shoulders that aren't womanly, but not super broad and a chest that is muscular, but you probably couldn't grate cheese on it. The legs are the same, and as for what's between the legs... well, it's not small but you wouldn't compare it to an equine creature. Overall, the body is built like a gymnast. Lithe is a good word for it.

As soon as the last carbon atom slides into place, Mal takes that instinctive first breath of a newborn as his soul links up to the body!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:15 am

Mal gasps! "Whoa, that's a kick in the pants!" He tries to catch his balance, looking himself over and feeling his new hands and arms. "Hmm, not bad..." He gives Yama a thumbs up.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Blaze » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:23 am

"I'm not done yet. You still need clothes." Yama says with a grin as the remains of Mal's clothes form into new ones!

A pair of white briefs for underwear, followed by black pants and brown leather boots with a silver buckle. A gray button shirt with white flared collar forms over his chest and on top of that, a matching coat with red lapels and dark red trim. The sleeves come down to his elbows, and on his wrists, red wristbands form. His vision seems fuzzy now, but that is corrected by grey-framed square glasses. A sheathed rapier forms on his belt as the light finally fades, leaving Mal as this!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby all_knowing_frog » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:48 pm

A large frog hops over examining the proceedings.
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse