Reincarnate Yourself Today!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Reincarnate Yourself Today!

Postby muffinstud » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:55 am

Mal looks himself over, and hefts his rapier. "Hmm, I don't know. I mean, I still seem to be balanced more towards the bishounen side... and while I'm not entirely disgusted by it... I would like to have some challenge with the fair women I meet."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Blaze » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:26 am

Yama smiles and gives a nod.

"Understood. Here we go, attempt #2."

Yama taps the circle again and it glows, disintegrating Mal's form! A new one begins to form immediately, tussled black hair, amber eyes and the like still present. His face isn't as 'bishi-esque' though, a strong jawline and bushier eyebrows contributing to that. His shoulders are a bit broader as well as his pecs and arms. His new clothes consist of a black shirt, silver belt and tan pants with black leather boots. He wears a white coat on top with purple collar and silver buttons, the sleeves coming to his elbows. He retains the rapier though. Mal is now a slightly more masculine man!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:35 am

He nods and does a quick spin in his boots, finishing with a flourish from his rapier. "Hmm, now this is something a guy could get used to." He bows and sheaths his sword in one movement. "Thank you, friend. Now, if you excuse me, I'd like to try me out for a spin."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby all_knowing_frog » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:43 am

the frog hops over, and starts looking at the circle, it then makes a rather loud croak before turning towards Yama.
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:00 am

muffinstud wrote:He nods and does a quick spin in his boots, finishing with a flourish from his rapier. "Hmm, now this is something a guy could get used to." He bows and sheaths his sword in one movement. "Thank you, friend. Now, if you excuse me, I'd like to try me out for a spin."

Yama bows his head.

"Of course. And good luck... you may have some people to apologize to, now that you have perspective."

all_knowing_frog wrote:the frog hops over, and starts looking at the circle, it then makes a rather loud croak before turning towards Yama.

[Sorry Frog, missed your first post ^^;;]

Yama smiles and kneels down to look at the frog.

"Hello there little friend. We're a bit far from water, what are you doing here?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby muffinstud » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:07 am

"Indeed. I suppose it comes with the territory." He turns and picks up his duffel, still just as heavy as before, and takes his leave with a skip in his step and a swagger in his stride.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby all_knowing_frog » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:15 am

the frog shimmers briefly before taking the form of a teenage boy in green wizard garb, sitting on the ground, "Greetings, I noticed your fascinating powers being demonstrated. I was wondering what they entailed." pushes his too large glasses back up his nose, "and yes, I am a little far from the water, I much appreciate you concern. However, I'm fine."
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:46 am

Yama waves goodbye to Mal before turning and smiling at the fro-boy?

"Ah, hello! Shapeshifter eh? Well, my magic is innate to me and my race, but... I did manage to teach it to humans once... it was a mistake."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby all_knowing_frog » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:51 pm

"Humans themselves sometimes seem to be a mistake themselves. This seems to be a fundamentally different form of transformation then I'm used to. You create the new body from scratch, as apposed to modifying the original, correct? What's the purpose?"
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:55 pm

Yama gives a small laugh.

"Perhaps. As for why I create a whole new body, the way I modify the soul can sometimes cause soul-body rejection if I just alter their current body. You do not want to see that. It is... messy."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:42 am

(Yeah, I'm having a second character come in through here :P)

A man with blue hair dark enough to be mistaken for black enterred, a gray mist flowing out of his mouth and his feet. His skin was also pretty pale. The man coughed a bit. "Hello? I was told to come here if I wanted a...restart-like experience."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:33 pm

[All right, but only one follow-up thread per account.]

Yama turns and smiles at the man, noting the smoke curling from out of his mouth.

"You heard correctly. Welcome to the Reincarnatory, my name is Yama."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:03 pm

[I don't mind xD, I was just gonna have this one enter a pre-existant thread, or a thread I may make in the future]

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Yama." The man replied before falling into a coughing fit. "I sort of don't have the best health...I'd kind of like to fix that."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Restless Lucidity » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:06 pm

From the building's entrance, the noise that follows the shutting of a door echoes. A young woman clad in black and red frills appears. She gracefully retracts the similarly patterned umbrella she had been holding and sets it aside, slowly making her way over to Yama. Her scarlet red eyes have a peculiar shine to them. That... and something about her aura was enough to tell Yama that she wasn't like most of the other visitors that came by the Reincarnationary. At the same time, though, it wasn't a discomforting feeling. At worst, it was ominous, and if so, it spawned more curiosity than discomfort.

Once she is fairly close to Yama, she curtsies. "Hello, sir~." She gives him a warm smile. "You seem busy today. Is this a bad time?"
Captions and characters~

"A [person] may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on." ~ John F. Kennedy
Restless Lucidity
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:55 pm

Ryan5011 wrote:[I don't mind xD, I was just gonna have this one enter a pre-existant thread, or a thread I may make in the future]

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Yama." The man replied before falling into a coughing fit. "I sort of don't have the best health...I'd kind of like to fix that."

Yama frowns slightly as the man splutters and hacks.

"I can tell. May I ask the cause?"

Restless Lucidity wrote:From the building's entrance, the noise that follows the shutting of a door echoes. A young woman clad in black and red frills appears. She gracefully retracts the similarly patterned umbrella she had been holding and sets it aside, slowly making her way over to Yama. Her scarlet red eyes have a peculiar shine to them. That... and something about her aura was enough to tell Yama that she wasn't like most of the other visitors that came by the Reincarnationary. At the same time, though, it wasn't a discomforting feeling. At worst, it was ominous, and if so, it spawned more curiosity than discomfort.

Once she is fairly close to Yama, she curtsies. "Hello, sir~." She gives him a warm smile. "You seem busy today. Is this a bad time?"

Yama turns to his new visitor and raises an eyebrow at the strange pressure she adds to the air.

"Not particularly, Miss...?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse