A strange new hospital...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: A strange new hospital...

Postby Feng » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:47 am

The criminal genius approaches the doors, pausing briefly to consider the warning signs. He sincerely prays that they are for mundane threats, the kind common to a medical laboratory.

Like any evil genius worth his salt, Lord Bones took time to research his latest target. The curious military style of architecture? The rumors of spirits wandering through the hallways? There was no doubt in the man's mind that the hospital was well guarded, either by the enigmatic ghosts or by the designs of the building's eccentric architect.

Only a fool would wander into this place unprepared, and Lord Bones is no fool.

His eyes scan the wall looking to see if there is a locking mechanism, perhaps one requiring a key card or a four-digit pin. Preferably something mundane and easily bypassed...
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:52 pm

Dact nods. "Thats evident enough... anyway what is next?" He asks curiously.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:52 am

Noah groaned, but did her job as a good nurse would. "T-There... that should be the last one" she said putting back the container.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Blaze » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:38 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"Well, we were always trying to figure a way to deal with it instead of just removing it, since it can also help Amae sometime." He said, tapping his chin. "But it's also bad on Amae to keep experiencing such a thing... alright, you can remove it."

"Whoo!"

"Very well. We just need to get some paperwork out of the way. If you'll follow me."

THe nurse steps out of the room and leads Amae and Kodo through a pair of double doors labeled, "(M)SURGERY WING"

Feng wrote:The criminal genius approaches the doors, pausing briefly to consider the warning signs. He sincerely prays that they are for mundane threats, the kind common to a medical laboratory.

Like any evil genius worth his salt, Lord Bones took time to research his latest target. The curious military style of architecture? The rumors of spirits wandering through the hallways? There was no doubt in the man's mind that the hospital was well guarded, either by the enigmatic ghosts or by the designs of the building's eccentric architect.

Only a fool would wander into this place unprepared, and Lord Bones is no fool.

His eyes scan the wall looking to see if there is a locking mechanism, perhaps one requiring a key card or a four-digit pin. Preferably something mundane and easily bypassed...

The warning signs have the standard signs. Biohazard, nuclear, a stick figure with his head exploding...

THe door has a typical keypad with a key card swiper. Seems you have to swipe a card then imput a number!

Knight Errant wrote:Dact nods. "Thats evident enough... anyway what is next?" He asks curiously.

Serenity shrugs.

"Care to continue your tour?"

Zoey wrote:Noah groaned, but did her job as a good nurse would. "T-There... that should be the last one" she said putting back the container.

Amanda smiles and shoots Noah a thumbs-up.

"Atta girl. Now's a good time to see if you can pull off some Spirit Magic. I want you to close your eyes and turn your focus inward."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:01 pm

"Sure..." Agrees Dact!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:57 pm

"Very well. We just need to get some paperwork out of the way. If you'll follow me."

THe nurse steps out of the room and leads Amae and Kodo through a pair of double doors labeled, "(M)SURGERY WING"

Amae looks a bit nervous, almost tripping a couple times. "Surgery Wing? I don't like the sound of that.... and what's the M?"

"I wouldn't worry about it, Amae. I'm sure it's not as bad as it seems." Kodo said, following.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:34 pm

Noah groaned a bit at the girl part, but his mind was peaked when Amanda mentioned... spirit magic? "Woah wait. What do you mean.... Uhhh..." she says looking around assuming their still with the old people. "First of all, what do you mean spirit magic?" she asks a bit quietly before motioning to the people. "And is this really the best place to try this?"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Blaze » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:45 pm

Knight Errant wrote:"Sure..." Agrees Dact!

Serenity nods and leads Dact to the rear of the training halls... where a set of large steel doors stand, locked with chains and a thick padlock!

"This is the Binding Room."

KonokoHasano wrote:Amae looks a bit nervous, almost tripping a couple times. "Surgery Wing? I don't like the sound of that.... and what's the M?"

"I wouldn't worry about it, Amae. I'm sure it's not as bad as it seems." Kodo said, following.

"The M can stand for "Magical" or "Mystical." Basically, this is where we perform surgery on immaterial things." the nurse explains as she knocks on a door labled "Dr. Franz Steinman: Head (M) Surgeon"

"Mr. Steinman? We have a patient for you. She just needs to fill out some paperwork."

"Send her in" a very feminine voice calls back.

The nurse opens the door and waves Amae and Kodo in.

"Fair warning. Don't mention the obvious." she whispers.

Zoey wrote:Noah groaned a bit at the girl part, but his mind was peaked when Amanda mentioned... spirit magic? "Woah wait. What do you mean.... Uhhh..." she says looking around assuming their still with the old people. "First of all, what do you mean spirit magic?" she asks a bit quietly before motioning to the people. "And is this really the best place to try this?"

Amanda giggles.

"These people have been treated by us before, they know about the spirits." she says, waving at an old woman who just woke up.

"And yes, spirit magic. The ability to draw upon the powers of the spirit within you."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:48 pm

Bones, pauses, considering the warnings briefly for a moment. Reaching into his pocket he pulls out a set of fingerprint powder which he liberally applies to the key pad.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Zoey » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:22 pm

Noah looks around now a bit awkwardly. "Ummm... weird..." she comments before turning her attention to Amanda. "Uh-huh... And exactly how am I supposed to harness this magic and use it?" she asks adjusting her glasses.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:29 pm

"The M can stand for "Magical" or "Mystical." Basically, this is where we perform surgery on immaterial things." the nurse explains as she knocks on a door labled "Dr. Franz Steinman: Head (M) Surgeon"

"Mr. Steinman? We have a patient for you. She just needs to fill out some paperwork."

"Send her in" a very feminine voice calls back.

The nurse opens the door and waves Amae and Kodo in.

"Fair warning. Don't mention the obvious." she whispers.

"What do you mean?" Amae asked the nurse, looking confused at the whispered statement as she and her father walked on in. She was obviously a bit nervous.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Feng wrote:Bones, pauses, considering the warnings briefly for a moment. Reaching into his pocket he pulls out a set of fingerprint powder which he liberally applies to the key pad.

Success! The most recent fingerprint appears clearly on the scanner

Zoey wrote:Noah looks around now a bit awkwardly. "Ummm... weird..." she comments before turning her attention to Amanda. "Uh-huh... And exactly how am I supposed to harness this magic and use it?" she asks adjusting her glasses.

"Okay, here's what you do. Close your eyes and turn your focus inwards. Ignore everything except my voice." Amanda says.

KonokoHasano wrote:"What do you mean?" Amae asked the nurse, looking confused at the whispered statement as she and her father walked on in. She was obviously a bit nervous.

Within the office is a well-endowed nurse sitting at a desk filling in paperwork.

"Nice to meen you two. My name is Franz Steinman." she says, smiling at Amae and Kodo
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:41 am

Dact blinks at the chained doors! "Err... and whats behind those?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:29 am

Within the office is a well-endowed nurse sitting at a desk filling in paperwork.

"Nice to meen you two. My name is Franz Steinman." she says, smiling at Amae and Kodo

[And I was expecting her to have a giant screw in her head or something. You disappoint me, Blaze~]

Amae gives a small wave, thinking the woman was pretty.

Kodo nodded, holding a hand out. "Kodo Hasano, and this is my daughter Amae."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:51 pm

Noah sighs as she tries to focus inward, trying to block whatever she could. She couldn't help feel a bit stupid though, but she did her best.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse