Reincarnate Yourself Today!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Reincarnate Yourself Today!

Postby Ryan5011 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:16 pm

The 'man' felt 'his' right arm immediately, "So so-" Just then, 'he' caught 'himself', and went into sacred thought. "Okay, I can deal with it...hopefully."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:50 pm

Yama smiles as the remains of the man's clothes begins to swirl around her new form, making new ones. A small training bra loops around her chest as a pair of soft panties nestle over her groin. On top of them, a pair of puffy brown shorts, almost pantaloons, sitting high on her legs as a loose white top with brown hems and blue pattens around the hem forms next, very loose sleeves covering her slim arms, buttoned together with thick wooden buttons. Brown socks sit on her legs under thick brown leather shoes.

A slim brown belt loops around her waist as a blue hooded cloak covered in yellow stars, a silver chain ending in a star-shaped ornament dangling from the hood forms on top of her tunic. Her hair is tied into loose pigtails that frame her face as a wooden staff with a large emerald embedded in the tip forms in her arms.

The light fades, leaving the man looking like a trainee mage!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Restless Lucidity » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:13 pm

Mizuki blinks a few times and takes yet another sip. She never takes her eyes off of the man's changing form until the very moment the change concludes.

As it ends, she smiles. "Interesting. Very interesting." ^^
Captions and characters~

"A [person] may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on." ~ John F. Kennedy
Restless Lucidity
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:40 pm

The girl looks down at her clothes and then looks back up at Yama as she pulls down her hood for now. "Is there a mirror anywhere? I'd like to see what I exactly look like."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:01 pm

Restless Lucidity wrote:Mizuki blinks a few times and takes yet another sip. She never takes her eyes off of the man's changing form until the very moment the change concludes.

As it ends, she smiles. "Interesting. Very interesting." ^^

Yama turns and smiles at Mizuki.

"Thank you. I do try."

Ryan5011 wrote:The girl looks down at her clothes and then looks back up at Yama as she pulls down her hood for now. "Is there a mirror anywhere? I'd like to see what I exactly look like."

"Of course."

Yama takes a handmirror from his coat and offers it to the girl.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Restless Lucidity » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Mizuki giggles in response and gives Yama a smile. "You're welcome." She sets down her cup of tea and folds her hands.

"Ah, and if you're able to answer questions now... what is it you do?" She curiously tilts her head, still with a smile. "It seems like you removed that girl's soul and all but disintegrated the previous form. Is it gone now, or did you send it somewhere else?"
Captions and characters~

"A [person] may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on." ~ John F. Kennedy
Restless Lucidity
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:24 pm

After grabbing the handmirror, the first thing the girl noticed was her pupils were stars. "Err, that's a tad bit strange...At least it doesn't effects my vision." The girl said as she handed the mirror back to Yama, after getting a good look at her face. She then looked at the staff. "Though, this may take a bit getting used to."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:03 pm

Restless Lucidity wrote:Mizuki giggles in response and gives Yama a smile. "You're welcome." She sets down her cup of tea and folds her hands.

"Ah, and if you're able to answer questions now... what is it you do?" She curiously tilts her head, still with a smile. "It seems like you removed that girl's soul and all but disintegrated the previous form. Is it gone now, or did you send it somewhere else?"

"Oh no, it is still here. I broke her old body down to it's composite elements, then assembled this new body from those elements." Yama explains with a grin.

"It is a procedure that took me centuries to develop."

Ryan5011 wrote:After grabbing the handmirror, the first thing the girl noticed was her pupils were stars. "Err, that's a tad bit strange...At least it doesn't effects my vision." The girl said as she handed the mirror back to Yama, after getting a good look at her face. She then looked at the staff. "Though, this may take a bit getting used to."

Yama smiles and nods to the girl.

"I believe the best resistance to magic is to master it yourself."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:30 pm

"I agree, that would be the best way. Although...I sort of don't have pockets now...My checkbook is gone now...I think." The girl replied as she now walked out of the circle.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Restless Lucidity » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:47 pm

Mizuki nods to him, still with a demure smile. "I see, I see. And what compelled you to begin transforming people this way in the first place, if I can ask? Was it something you were born with the ability to do, or something you had to learn?" She briefly pauses and adds, "Ah, and if any of this gets too personal, feel free to tell me 'no'.".
Captions and characters~

Restless Lucidity
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:11 pm

Ryan5011 wrote:"I agree, that would be the best way. Although...I sort of don't have pockets now...My checkbook is gone now...I think." The girl replied as she now walked out of the circle.

Yama waves his hand dismissively.

"The thing I found in your soul is payment enough Miss... what WAS your name?" o.o

Restless Lucidity wrote:Mizuki nods to him, still with a demure smile. "I see, I see. And what compelled you to begin transforming people this way in the first place, if I can ask? Was it something you were born with the ability to do, or something you had to learn?" She briefly pauses and adds, "Ah, and if any of this gets too personal, feel free to tell me 'no'.".

Yama pauses for a moment, but smiles again.

"Well, I am... well, a judge of the dead. Specifically, ones that did not deserve to go 'up' or 'down.' I would grant them a new life to try again. So, I was born with it... but it took many years of study to learn to apply it to the living."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:53 pm

"That thing?" The girl said, confused, until she realized what Yama meant. "Oh, that thing. I'd be more than happy to give you information on it if you want to know about it, and why it was in my soul. As for my name, I was called Arkayah...Last time I communicated with someone who used human speech anyways. Otherwise, I've gone by too many names to remember." The girl, who revealed herself as Arkayah, replied. "Thinking of a feminine variant for that name might be a tad bit, maybe I should keep the name?"
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Restless Lucidity » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:18 pm

"Really...? A judge of the dead?" She gives him a long, curious look. "That's intriguing. It's complex and would take a while to explain... but there are multiple incarnations of me. Some of them are shinigami... and I've expressed interest in that profession before myself. So I'm not so distant from the affairs of the afterlife and passing on myself."

She follows all of that up with a light chuckle. "I guess I should have known based on your name that you were a judge of the dead. Yama. That's all but a dead giveaway." She takes another sip of her tea.

"I have to wonder, though..." She takes one more pause for effect. "What in the world compelled you to try to apply your skill to the living in the first place?" She shoots him yet another curious glance.
Captions and characters~

Restless Lucidity
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:41 pm

Ryan5011 wrote:"That thing?" The girl said, confused, until she realized what Yama meant. "Oh, that thing. I'd be more than happy to give you information on it if you want to know about it, and why it was in my soul. As for my name, I was called Arkayah...Last time I communicated with someone who used human speech anyways. Otherwise, I've gone by too many names to remember." The girl, who revealed herself as Arkayah, replied. "Thinking of a feminine variant for that name might be a tad bit, maybe I should keep the name?"

Yama gives a gentle smiles and nods.

"Yes please, any information you can give would be appreciated. As for your name, it is up to you."

Restless Lucidity wrote:"Really...? A judge of the dead?" She gives him a long, curious look. "That's intriguing. It's complex and would take a while to explain... but there are multiple incarnations of me. Some of them are shinigami... and I've expressed interest in that profession before myself. So I'm not so distant from the affairs of the afterlife and passing on myself."

She follows all of that up with a light chuckle. "I guess I should have known based on your name that you were a judge of the dead. Yama. That's all but a dead giveaway." She takes another sip of her tea.

"I have to wonder, though..." She takes one more pause for effect. "What in the world compelled you to try to apply your skill to the living in the first place?" She shoots him yet another curious glance.

Yama tilts her head at Mizuki.

"Other selves? I see... as for what compelled me? I had an epiphany one day."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:21 am

Arkayah smiled. "I know the names up to me, but it isn't very feminine sounding, is it?" Arkayah replied as her eyes wandered around the room. "Well, that gem is in a sense, a mana stabilizer. It stops a person's inner mana from acting on it's own, assimilates any 'invading' mana, and limits how much mana a person can use at one time. I had it forged specifically for me after having accidently created a forest when I meant to create 5 trees." ^-^;
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse