Circe's Manor Raids Again

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Manor Raids Again

Postby xGoggles » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:23 am

Ookalf wrote:Well, they're like regular fruits and vegetables, y'know? People eat them, cook with them... Miss Circe uses them for potions and stuff sometimes, too.

"Wait.. but don't weird things happen when you eat these fruits? And how do you even eat the mechanical orange one?", Danaye asks more surprised about the intentionally eating part than that these fruits were also potion ingredients.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:00 am

Abillioncats wrote:Robin follows, all too happy to be finally done with all this. "Kay~"

*After a bit more walking they finally arrive, and Kelly has Robin set the basket down.* And that should be that. So, have you learned your lesson yet?

xGoggles wrote:"Wait.. but don't weird things happen when you eat these fruits? And how do you even eat the mechanical orange one?", Danaye asks more surprised about the intentionally eating part than that these fruits were also potion ingredients.

Well, sure, but sometimes people want those effects or are cool with them. And if you're already under the effect of one, then eating more of that one isn't gonna hurt you any... Also, I think the machine-looking parts are still edible somehow. I don't really get it either...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:49 am

Ookalf wrote:*After a bit more walking they finally arrive, and Kelly has Robin set the basket down.* And that should be that. So, have you learned your lesson yet?

"Suuuuree..." Robin had learned the importance of making sure she didn't get caught.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:31 am

Ookalf wrote:Well, sure, but sometimes people want those effects or are cool with them. And if you're already under the effect of one, then eating more of that one isn't gonna hurt you any... Also, I think the machine-looking parts are still edible somehow. I don't really get it either...

Danaye ponders about that a little. "Hmm, I suppose that makes sense... I guess... Hmmm... Sooo ready to compare their looks with the 'normal' fruit now?", she suggests holding the basket up.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:00 am

Abillioncats wrote:"Suuuuree..." Robin had learned the importance of making sure she didn't get caught.

Hm. So you say... I'm not sure I'm convinced, though. Maybe you should stick around a while so I can be sure... *Kelly grins at Robin.* How does that sound?

xGoggles wrote:Danaye ponders about that a little. "Hmm, I suppose that makes sense... I guess... Hmmm... Sooo ready to compare their looks with the 'normal' fruit now?", she suggests holding the basket up.

Sure thing. Right over here... *Penny leads Danaye to a part of the garden where more normal plants are growing. Apples, oranges, and so on...*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:26 am

Ookalf wrote:Hm. So you say... I'm not sure I'm convinced, though. Maybe you should stick around a while so I can be sure... *Kelly grins at Robin.* How does that sound?

"Stick around? Well..." Robin thought about it, other than being turned into a girl...this whole experience hadn't been all that bad really. "...I guess I could stay a while...not like I have anything better to do..." She could change back into a guy later and leave when she wanted anyway right? Staying could be fun...she could look at more maids this way too, and since she was a girl now they wouldn't be as suspicious right?

"Do I have to wear this the whole time though? It feels kind of stuffy..."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:15 pm

Abillioncats wrote:"Stick around? Well..." Robin thought about it, other than being turned into a girl...this whole experience hadn't been all that bad really. "...I guess I could stay a while...not like I have anything better to do..." She could change back into a guy later and leave when she wanted anyway right? Staying could be fun...she could look at more maids this way too, and since she was a girl now they wouldn't be as suspicious right?

"Do I have to wear this the whole time though? It feels kind of stuffy..."

Oh, great! This is going to be so much easier if you're willing... *Kelly nods when Robin asks about other clothes.* You want a different uniform? That can certainly be arranged. Come along. *She grabs Robin by the arm and leads her back to the room where she first picked out her uniform.* If the butler look isn't doing it for you, then perhaps you'd be better off as a maid after all.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:45 pm

Ookalf wrote:Oh, great! This is going to be so much easier if you're willing... *Kelly nods when Robin asks about other clothes.* You want a different uniform? That can certainly be arranged. Come along. *She grabs Robin by the arm and leads her back to the room where she first picked out her uniform.* If the butler look isn't doing it for you, then perhaps you'd be better off as a maid after all.

Robin paled a bit...at the thought that this was going to happen even if she hadn't been willing. Though she quickly became more concerned with what Kelly said about being a maid.

"A m-maid? Me? But I'm a..." Oh that's right, she was a girl now, she'd nearly forgotten. "...well I guess I'm the right sex for it now but..." She was hesitant, but she was surprised to find she wasn't completely against the idea. "...I'm n-not sure I can go through with it...what if I look silly?"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:08 am

Abillioncats wrote:Robin paled a bit...at the thought that this was going to happen even if she hadn't been willing. Though she quickly became more concerned with what Kelly said about being a maid.

"A m-maid? Me? But I'm a..." Oh that's right, she was a girl now, she'd nearly forgotten. "...well I guess I'm the right sex for it now but..." She was hesitant, but she was surprised to find she wasn't completely against the idea. "...I'm n-not sure I can go through with it...what if I look silly?"

Nonsense, I'm sure you'll be fine! *Kelly directs Robin toward a selection of maid outfits with varying styles.* Go on, then. Take whichever one you want.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:34 am

Ookalf wrote:Nonsense, I'm sure you'll be fine! *Kelly directs Robin toward a selection of maid outfits with varying styles.* Go on, then. Take whichever one you want.

Robin looked at all the different maid outfits...they all looked very nice honestly, though the thought of herself wearing one made her blush. Eventually she saw a green maid outfit that drew her attention. She wasn’t sure why...but she really liked how it looked. She reached out and touched it.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:16 pm

Abillioncats wrote:Robin looked at all the different maid outfits...they all looked very nice honestly, though the thought of herself wearing one made her blush. Eventually she saw a green maid outfit that drew her attention. She wasn’t sure why...but she really liked how it looked. She reached out and touched it.

So, that's the one you're choosing? *The uniform feels nice and soft, and generally seems like it would be quite comfortable to wear...*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:53 pm

Ookalf wrote:Sure thing. Right over here... *Penny leads Danaye to a part of the garden where more normal plants are growing. Apples, oranges, and so on...*

"Ahh yeah, these look more familiar~", Danaye says satisfied and starts gathering some of the fruits. "Hmm, so here is a mango.. and a non-pink pear... I guess I'll take both the peach and a grape? Oh and an orange. Am I forgetting something here?", she asks inspecting the basket.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:16 pm

So, that's the one you're choosing? *The uniform feels nice and soft, and generally seems like it would be quite comfortable to wear...*

"Y-Yeah...I like it..." Robin admitted, which still felt strange for her to say.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:22 pm

xGoggles wrote:"Ahh yeah, these look more familiar~", Danaye says satisfied and starts gathering some of the fruits. "Hmm, so here is a mango.. and a non-pink pear... I guess I'll take both the peach and a grape? Oh and an orange. Am I forgetting something here?", she asks inspecting the basket.

Yeah, I think that's about it... What are you gonna do with those, anyway?

Abillioncats wrote:"Y-Yeah...I like it..." Robin admitted, which still felt strange for her to say.

*Kelly nods.* Great. Go ahead and put it on, then. I promise I won't look. *True to her word, she turns around.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:38 pm

Ookalf wrote:*Kelly nods.* Great. Go ahead and put it on, then. I promise I won't look. *True to her word, she turns around.*

As soon as Kelly turns around, Robin takes off the butler uniform and starts to put on the maid outfit. She finds it surprisingly harder to put on than she thought it would be. "How do you get this thing on..." She struggles with it a bit before she finally figures it out. "...did I put it on right?"
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse