A strange new hospital...

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: A strange new hospital...

Postby Feng » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:35 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Talon" says Bones with a courteous bow. Are you perhaps a Djinn?"
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:56 pm

Dact pauses as the booming voice... booms! "Err... Dactylos Decimus Medidias." He says, looking about.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:19 pm

Noah's eyes bug out. "I can die?!... Explode?! Id rather not use this energy at all! That's dangerous!!!" exclaims Noah is a small panic.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:51 pm

Kodo finds himself in an elevated area surrounding the operation theater. Rows of seats are avaliable for people to sit at. Down in the theater, several nurses are drawing symbols and magic circles on the walls.

"I know dear, but it's unavoidable." Steinman says as she washes her hands.

"Okay, we're ready, head on in." she adds, opening a door for Amae.

Kodo watches as the nurses work, scratching his chin for a moment. This hospital seemed a lot more capable than other hospitals, so that was really nice.

Amae gives a nod, tugging on the gown some to try and keep her back covered as she walks through the door. "O-- Okay..."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:21 am

Feng wrote:"It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Talon" says Bones with a courteous bow. Are you perhaps a Djinn?"

"Yeah I am. Don't grant wishes though, so don't ask. Not all djinn do that ya know. And by the way, nice question dodging. I get the feeling you're good at that." she says, a smug smirk on her face.

Knight Errant wrote:Dact pauses as the booming voice... booms! "Err... Dactylos Decimus Medidias." He says, looking about.

DACTYLOS, I SENSE THAT YOUR SPIRIT IS PURE. THESE HOSPITALS HAVE A SACRED BOND WITH THE SPIRIT WORLD, GRANTING ONLY THE CHARITABLE AND JUST POWERS TO BETTER SERVE HUMANITY. WILL YOU ACCEPT SUCH POWER? the voice continues.

Zoey wrote:Noah's eyes bug out. "I can die?!... Explode?! Id rather not use this energy at all! That's dangerous!!!" exclaims Noah is a small panic.

"Oh nononono. Don't worry, you'll know it if it might happen. It kinda hurts when you start pushing your limits. Just stick to small stuff until you and your spirit get along better and you'll be fine." Amanda says, patting Noah on the head.

[quote="KonokoHasano"Kodo watches as the nurses work, scratching his chin for a moment. This hospital seemed a lot more capable than other hospitals, so that was really nice.

Amae gives a nod, tugging on the gown some to try and keep her back covered as she walks through the door. "O-- Okay..."[/quote]
Amae emerges into a large circular pit with seats above her all around, like a fighting arena. She can see her dad standing up there.

"Just go lie there." Steinman says, pointing at a lowered operating table.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:52 am

Blaze wrote:Amae emerges into a large circular pit with seats above her all around, like a fighting arena. She can see her dad standing up there.

Amae gives an eep, but waves up to her dad, who waves back. Glancing at Steinman for a moment, she nods before going and laying down on the table, wiggling a bit at the cold feeling.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:53 pm

Dact blinks, not sure what to make of this. "I... um... well I guess I'm flattered that you see me as such. As for your offer... well... sure. Why not?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Feng » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:15 pm

Bones gives a sly grin. If it weren't for the gas mask he would pull at his mustache with devious tug!

"But of course. My knowledge of Middle Eastern folklore is not limited to the stories of Queen Scheherazade miss spirit of smokeless flame." :mrgreen:

"Judging from your attire, you don't really fit the description of a genie in the bottle anyways. Anyways, I would assume that you are part of the hospital's security system, yes? Perhaps a being of power compelled into service by a powerful magic user? No offense but you seem a tad out of place in a house of healing."
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Zoey » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:47 pm

Noah blushes as she's petted on the head. "Hey, Im no little kid..." she says shaking her head a bit before sighing and looking down to her hands. "Either way... this is pretty far out..."
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Blaze » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:37 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:
Blaze wrote:Amae emerges into a large circular pit with seats above her all around, like a fighting arena. She can see her dad standing up there.

Amae gives an eep, but waves up to her dad, who waves back. Glancing at Steinman for a moment, she nods before going and laying down on the table, wiggling a bit at the cold feeling.

The operating table rises up as the nurses and Steinman stand around Amae. One puts a plastic mask to her face connected to a tank of anesthesia. She smiles down at the girl.

"Count back from 100 okay hon?" She turns the valve on the tank.

Knight Errant wrote:Dact blinks, not sure what to make of this. "I... um... well I guess I'm flattered that you see me as such. As for your offer... well... sure. Why not?"

VERY WELL. ACCEPT THIS GIFT AND CONTINUE TO AID MANKIND

A blue light emanates form the direction of the portal and enters Dact!

Feng wrote:Bones gives a sly grin. If it weren't for the gas mask he would pull at his mustache with devious tug!

"But of course. My knowledge of Middle Eastern folklore is not limited to the stories of Queen Scheherazade miss spirit of smokeless flame." :mrgreen:

"Judging from your attire, you don't really fit the description of a genie in the bottle anyways. Anyways, I would assume that you are part of the hospital's security system, yes? Perhaps a being of power compelled into service by a powerful magic user? No offense but you seem a tad out of place in a house of healing."

Nope, I'm here as an experiment. All the personnel in this hospital have a symbiotic relationship with a virtue spirit. I'm here because they want to see if they can do it with other spirits as well. 'Course, I don't wanna bond with a goody-goody, but it's fun messing with them. Talon says, checking her nails.

Zoey wrote:Noah blushes as she's petted on the head. "Hey, Im no little kid..." she says shaking her head a bit before sighing and looking down to her hands. "Either way... this is pretty far out..."

"It is a lot to take in, but I know you can do it." Amanda says, giving Noah a hug, their chest smushing together.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:42 pm

Dact blinks, as a light zooms into him! "Wh-wha? What was that?" He blinks, patting his chest where the light entered.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:04 pm

The operating table rises up as the nurses and Steinman stand around Amae. One puts a plastic mask to her face connected to a tank of anesthesia. She smiles down at the girl.

"Count back from 100 okay hon?" She turns the valve on the tank.

"Ah... um... 100... 99... 98... 97...."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Noah blushes intensly as their breasts push together! @/////////////@ "Amanda!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Feng » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:28 pm

"I see...." says Bones. >.>

....Awkward silence....

".... Perhaps we could help each other out, Miss Talon. I take it you're no fan of this hospital, yes?"
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:17 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Dact blinks, as a light zooms into him! "Wh-wha? What was that?" He blinks, patting his chest where the light entered.

Dact's armor falls apart, leaving him in his underthings! His hair starts to grow, becoming purple in color as his eyes become red as his face becomes heart-shaped, his lips plumping out a bit.

KonokoHasano wrote:"Ah... um... 100... 99... 98... 97...."

As Amae counts, the anesthesia does it's stuff, knocking her out! Up in the seats, Kodo can see Steinman place her hands on Amae's navel, causing the drawings on her body and the drawings on the wall to glow blue!

Zoey wrote:Noah blushes intensly as their breasts push together! @/////////////@ "Amanda!"

"Erk... sorry, you'll get used to them." Amanda says as she releases Noah.

Feng wrote:"I see...." says Bones. >.>

....Awkward silence....

".... Perhaps we could help each other out, Miss Talon. I take it you're no fan of this hospital, yes?"

"Helping people is all well and good, but not really my thing y'know? And what exactly do you propose?" Talon asks.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse