Circe's Manor Raids Again

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Manor Raids Again

Postby xGoggles » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:25 pm

Ookalf wrote:Yeah, I think that's about it... What are you gonna do with those, anyway?

"Well, I kind of want to compare them more up close, to see the difference in size and texture and such. Since some of these seem to be a combination of things, it is interesting to see what aspects they got from each side. Erm.. or maybe I'm just sounding like a big nerd right now..." Danaye started to rub the back of her head. "Maybe I should look for a table or something to lay them next to each other..."
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:35 am

xGoggles wrote:"Well, I kind of want to compare them more up close, to see the difference in size and texture and such. Since some of these seem to be a combination of things, it is interesting to see what aspects they got from each side. Erm.. or maybe I'm just sounding like a big nerd right now..." Danaye started to rub the back of her head. "Maybe I should look for a table or something to lay them next to each other..."

*Penny shrugs.* Hey, nothing wrong with being a nerd. If you just need a table, we could always go back to the dining room...

Abillioncats wrote:As soon as Kelly turns around, Robin takes off the butler uniform and starts to put on the maid outfit. She finds it surprisingly harder to put on than she thought it would be. "How do you get this thing on..." She struggles with it a bit before she finally figures it out. "...did I put it on right?"

Let me see... *Kelly turns back around and looks Kelly over.* Hmm, looks good enough to me... How does it feel?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:03 am

Ookalf wrote:Let me see... *Kelly turns back around and looks Kelly over.* Hmm, looks good enough to me... How does it feel?

"It feels..." She moved around in it a bit. "...kinda nice." Robin had yet to look in a mirror at herself, feeling a bit nervous.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:38 pm

Ookalf wrote:*Penny shrugs.* Hey, nothing wrong with being a nerd. If you just need a table, we could always go back to the dining room...

Danaye slowly nods. "Okay. Uh.. wait. Aren't you worried some maids over there might confuse these ones as food?", she asks referring to the color fruits. Then on a second thought, she answers her own question, "Erm.. I suppose you did say these can be considered as food.. for some..."
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:21 pm

Abillioncats wrote:"It feels..." She moved around in it a bit. "...kinda nice." Robin had yet to look in a mirror at herself, feeling a bit nervous.

Excellent! So does that mean you're ready to get to work? *There is a full-length mirror in the room, should Robin decide that she's up to seeing herself after all.*

xGoggles wrote:Danaye slowly nods. "Okay. Uh.. wait. Aren't you worried some maids over there might confuse these ones as food?", she asks referring to the color fruits. Then on a second thought, she answers her own question, "Erm.. I suppose you did say these can be considered as food.. for some..."

I mean, I guess? *Penny looks slightly confused at Danaye's question.* What, do you think people're gonna swipe food off your table just 'cause it looks edible? We do have manners here, ya know.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:47 pm

Ookalf wrote:Excellent! So does that mean you're ready to get to work? *There is a full-length mirror in the room, should Robin decide that she's up to seeing herself after all.*

"Yeah...I'm ready..." Robin decided to look into the mirror after all, her curiosity getting the best of her. "Is...is that really me?" It was hard to believe that the reflection she was looking at was actually her.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:48 pm

Ookalf wrote:I mean, I guess? *Penny looks slightly confused at Danaye's question.* What, do you think people're gonna swipe food off your table just 'cause it looks edible? We do have manners here, ya know.

"Uh-yeah.. I know... Just thought maybe.. being careful. Umm. Like I suppose we can trust the maids but.. what about visitors or that pepsiman?..", the genie mutters a bit.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:56 pm

xGoggles wrote:"Uh-yeah.. I know... Just thought maybe.. being careful. Umm. Like I suppose we can trust the maids but.. what about visitors or that pepsiman?..", the genie mutters a bit.

*Penny shakes her head.* Trust me, it'll be fine. No one stole your breakfast, right? What makes you think the dining hall's gonna be full of thieves now?

Abillioncats wrote:"Yeah...I'm ready..." Robin decided to look into the mirror after all, her curiosity getting the best of her. "Is...is that really me?" It was hard to believe that the reflection she was looking at was actually her.

That's all you, all right. *Kelly smirks.* You liking what you see?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:09 pm

Ookalf wrote:That's all you, all right. *Kelly smirks.* You liking what you see?

"Y-Yeah I..." A tear went down her face. "Ah...I t-think I got something in my eye..." She rubbed her eyes.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:18 pm

Ookalf wrote:*Penny shakes her head.* Trust me, it'll be fine. No one stole your breakfast, right? What makes you think the dining hall's gonna be full of thieves now?

"I uhh.. I don't know..."Danaye starts to feel very awkward now. "Maybe the fear of my lamp getting stolen and all that, might have.. projected itself party on that?...Uhh.. never mind I mentioned it..." She takes the basket with her and starts heading back towards the dining hall.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:25 am

Abillioncats wrote:"Y-Yeah I..." A tear went down her face. "Ah...I t-think I got something in my eye..." She rubbed her eyes.

You, uh... You want a minute to yourself there? *Kelly looks like she wasn't quite expecting that reaction...*

xGoggles wrote:"I uhh.. I don't know..."Danaye starts to feel very awkward now. "Maybe the fear of my lamp getting stolen and all that, might have.. projected itself party on that?...Uhh.. never mind I mentioned it..." She takes the basket with her and starts heading back towards the dining hall.

If you say so... *Penny shrugs and accompanies Danaye back to the dining hall, where they are able to find a free table with little difficulty!*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:14 am

Ookalf wrote:You, uh... You want a minute to yourself there? *Kelly looks like she wasn't quite expecting that reaction...*

"N-No that's okay...sorry...I just..." Robin turned to look at Kelly, her eyes all watery. "...I think this is something I've always wanted...I just never thought it could actually happen so I resorted to...spying and taking pictures of maids...I...I was jealous..."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:52 pm

Ookalf wrote:If you say so... *Penny shrugs and accompanies Danaye back to the dining hall, where they are able to find a free table with little difficulty!*

"Okay, I think this is a good spot", Danaye says as she lays out the different fruits on the table, being extra careful with the special colored ones.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:50 am

Abillioncats wrote:"N-No that's okay...sorry...I just..." Robin turned to look at Kelly, her eyes all watery. "...I think this is something I've always wanted...I just never thought it could actually happen so I resorted to...spying and taking pictures of maids...I...I was jealous..."

Oh... *Kelly's expression softens when she hears Robin's story.* Well, I guess that's understandable... This wasn't really much a punishment then, was it? Heh...

xGoggles wrote:"Okay, I think this is a good spot", Danaye says as she lays out the different fruits on the table, being extra careful with the special colored ones.

*And thus the fruit are set on the table! No one else seems to particularly notice or care, letting him do whatever he wishes with them.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:28 am

Danaye continues to place the related fruits together. "And now to give them a closer inspection... Hmm, everything is fine so long I don't get in contact with their juices, right Penny?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse