I Am You|Em Era Uoy

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: I Am You|Em Era Uoy

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:14 pm

The hand doesn't react, just flies away from Konoko!

"Feral Shadow. We'll have to fight it!" her animus says bravely

"I see... anything I should know first?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:58 am

It took Elliot a moment to get over the suprise of finding himself holding the sword. Lifting one foot up, he fumbled with the straps of the heeled shoes with one hand, while waving the sword slightly to try and put the doll-thing off attacking. He let out a very un-manly cry as it launched at him again, and this time, trying to dodge while removing a shoe threw him off balance.

He fell to the floor, white silk panties peeking from under the black dress as he struggled about, eventually freeing himself from the heels. Now bare-foot, he climbed back to his feet, "Now you're in trouble", he warned, making a lunge for the dolls, trying to stab one of them with his new sword.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:07 am

Mic looks at the anima girl puzzled..."Are you talking to me or the thing with the nerve looking things on it's head?" and pulls a odd looking pommel handle from inside his jacket...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:27 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"I see... anything I should know first?"

"Don't rely on your powers too much. This place is a mindscape, only weapons of the mind can defeat the enemies here." her animus says

"Grab me! I'll help you fight."

Harri-chan wrote:It took Elliot a moment to get over the suprise of finding himself holding the sword. Lifting one foot up, he fumbled with the straps of the heeled shoes with one hand, while waving the sword slightly to try and put the doll-thing off attacking. He let out a very un-manly cry as it launched at him again, and this time, trying to dodge while removing a shoe threw him off balance.

He fell to the floor, white silk panties peeking from under the black dress as he struggled about, eventually freeing himself from the heels. Now bare-foot, he climbed back to his feet, "Now you're in trouble", he warned, making a lunge for the dolls, trying to stab one of them with his new sword.

The doll is handily pierced by the blade! In a puff of dark smoke, it vanishes along with the other one it was attached to

"Good job!" the voice of his anima chimes in his head.

Miku-chan wrote:Mic looks at the anima girl puzzled..."Are you talking to me or the thing with the nerve looking things on it's head?" and pulls a odd looking pommel handle from inside his jacket...

"You! Don't grab me so suddenly, I can take care of myself. And put that thing away, weapons from the physical world aren't much use here. You'll have to use me." Mic's animus says as the pupil of the eye thing flashes dangerously
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:32 pm

"Don't rely on your powers too much. This place is a mindscape, only weapons of the mind can defeat the enemies here." her animus says

"Grab me! I'll help you fight."

"But doesn't that mean that since weapons of the mind can defeat the enemies, then psionic powers -- which are of the mind -- can do well?" Konoko asked, and then raised an eyebrow as she grabs the Animus.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:51 pm

Elliot looked suprise as he actually caught the dolls and made them disappear, watching the dark smoke swirl around his feet before being swept away on the breeze. Lifting the sword slightly, he gave it an awkward smile as the female voice complimented him, "I guess we make a good team, huh? What should I call you anyway?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:20 am

"You! Don't grab me so suddenly, I can take care of myself. And put that thing away, weapons from the physical world aren't much use here. You'll have to use me." Mic's animus says as the pupil of the eye thing flashes dangerously

"Sorry, I tend to do that without thinking sometimes. It upsets a lady friend of mine when I do, but that's how I was raised. How can you help here when an enchanted sabre won't?" Mic asks while watching the eye pulse and preparing to dodge once more if his weapon wouldn't work in either it's shield or sword configurations here...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:42 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"But doesn't that mean that since weapons of the mind can defeat the enemies, then psionic powers -- which are of the mind -- can do well?" Konoko asked, and then raised an eyebrow as she grabs the Animus.

"You could try it." her animus says as he starts to glow and change! Konoko is now holding a chain whip! White handle and green sections connected by red chains!

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot looked suprise as he actually caught the dolls and made them disappear, watching the dark smoke swirl around his feet before being swept away on the breeze. Lifting the sword slightly, he gave it an awkward smile as the female voice complimented him, "I guess we make a good team, huh? What should I call you anyway?".

"Hmmm... I like Elise. Call me that." she says as she reverts to her tiny human form

Miku-chan wrote:"Sorry, I tend to do that without thinking sometimes. It upsets a lady friend of mine when I do, but that's how I was raised. How can you help here when an enchanted sabre won't?" Mic asks while watching the eye pulse and preparing to dodge once more if his weapon wouldn't work in either it's shield or sword configurations here...

"Because this is a mindscape. Only weapons of the mind can work here! You can use me." his anima says as the eye shoots a beam at Mic!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:26 pm

"You could try it." her animus says as he starts to glow and change! Konoko is now holding a chain whip! White handle and green sections connected by red chains!

"... sweet." Konoko said before smirking and lashing out at the shadow, the whip imbued with psionic energy!
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:32 am

Elliot carefully lifted the girl up do she could go back on his shoulder, and then stooped down to pick up the discarded high heels, carrying them in one hand as he looked around. "Should I stick with these guys?", he asked Elise, watching the others fighting.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:23 pm

Mic dodges the seam as he takes the anima girl gently in hand..."A mindscape huh. Ok, what happens when I think of this?" he asks as his thoughts form a energy type whip and tower shield
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Vomica » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:25 pm

As she grasps the tiny man, he shimmers in her hand, elongating into... a rapier! One with a black hilt and a red blade!

Yelanda brandishes her blade belatedly! Peering down at the blade, she gives it a flourish or two, getting used to it. Hey! This is far more useful!
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:49 am

KonokoHasano wrote:"... sweet." Konoko said before smirking and lashing out at the shadow, the whip imbued with psionic energy!

The whip easily slashes through the arm easily, causing it to vanish in a puff of dark vapor!

"Hah! Nice one!" her animus says in her mind

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot carefully lifted the girl up do she could go back on his shoulder, and then stooped down to pick up the discarded high heels, carrying them in one hand as he looked around. "Should I stick with these guys?", he asked Elise, watching the others fighting.

"You could... but if you confront your Shadow with them around, it'll spill all your darkest secrets in front of them all. That's how they roll." Elise's voice says in his mind

Miku-chan wrote:Mic dodges the seam as he takes the anima girl gently in hand..."A mindscape huh. Ok, what happens when I think of this?" he asks as his thoughts form a energy type whip and tower shield

No luck!

"It's not your mindscape, it's everyone's. That might work if it was just yours, but it's not. his anima says as it shapeshifts into a balanced sabre in his hand!

Vomica wrote:Yelanda brandishes her blade belatedly! Peering down at the blade, she gives it a flourish or two, getting used to it. Hey! This is far more useful!

THe Shadows don't like being ignored at all! One flies at Yelanda and tries to lick her!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:31 am

The whip easily slashes through the arm easily, causing it to vanish in a puff of dark vapor!

"Hah! Nice one!" her animus says in her mind

"Thanks, and you make a rather nice chain whip, too." She answered back.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:38 pm

"Darkest secrets?", asked Elliot, glancing at her before chewing his bottom lip. "They look as if they're doing just fine on their own... ", he muttered, and started to wander off on his own with Elise. "How... how will it know my secrets?", he asked, blushing, carrying the heeled shoes in one hand, the other tugging at the black dress.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse